Fendi Menswear Spring/Summer 2023. Streamed June 2022 from Roma, Italy
The Men’s show’s are coming at us all of a sudden, fast & furious. And pretty sure this is the first Fendi show we’ve ever reviewed. No reason, this one I just happened to see a on my IG live then re-watched it on YouTube.
Nice to see, there’s no play on post pandemic/post apocalyptic worlds. Instead, we have plenty of Nice festive colors, bold and plentiful logos, 3/4 length shorts that flow oh so perfectly, the color ORANGE, and some fun logo’d bucket hats & pants.
Let’s check out the Highlights and Lowlights:
- Black & Grey logo’d Fendi Bucket Hats and Pants
- The Floating Fendi F’s in the sky below the ceiling-Quite spectacular
- Orange! I’m a sucker for anything Orange and there’s a couple nice pieces in the show
- 70’s Leather Jacket
- 3/4 length perfectly flowing sweetly tailored shorts-One of may all time favorite pants. Just below the knee and kinda’ baggy. I could wear those every day.
- The infrared Liquid Sky beginning, gives the show a Bold, Colorful vibe even before the show started
- The Black and the orange Jacket/shirt. Those are a must cop
- The Music-Adds a nice Pop to the show
- Cut off jeans-Ugh will probably cost $800 or more. Just make your own. Pretty easy to make a #realfake on these
- Way too short shorts
- Vinyl brown Pants and the shimmering brownish gold pants
- Khaki’s-I believe khaki’s don’t belong in this world at all. And would never wear them, unless my boss made me
- And maybe a few of the bags-Possibly if I lived in Italy, they would look more stylish
See you on the streetz…of Italy this week! (June 2022)
Stark and Dark Just the way we like Rick
January 20, 2022 #Parisfashionweek2022 #PFW22 #Rickowens
It’s nice to see that Rick’s clothing is back to mostly black again. Such a relief from all those colors over the last couple shows. The show has a Gothic bondage vibe with modern cuts and aesthetics. I am sure the show woulda been even better with some real Bau Haus, Rotersand and Siouxsie tunes mixed into the soundtrack. I’m tempted to make a new soundtrack for the show.
Haunting black silhouettes with exaggerated shoulder pads, draping that hits the floors, giant KISS boots and some kicks that look like they will be winners highlighted the show. Stark and Dark would capture the mood to a tee. Strobes added mystery and helped the 3M pop nicely.
- Back in Black
- Grey plaid
- 3M Jacket
- Black puffer with zipped up hood
- Extra long hoodie with the white writing on it
- Kiss boots
- Cool Kicks
- Disjointed clothing
- The feathery stuff
- Low dragging clothes. I keep thinking that slush will be all over them
- The Soundtrack
- Candlestick caps. But see the video below the fashion show, and see someone who could use the 2 candlesticks glowing in the night
- That shiny black cheap looking material with the squares on it. Not need for it
Here is somebody who could of used the Candlestick Cap. I bet the car would have seen her with the two prongs on her head.
What did you think of the show, let us know in the comments section. See you on the Streetz…blog!
Editors Note 1/21/22: So this is super strange, I found a newer video of the show with better HD quality of the clothes. And guess what? It’s not Bau Haus on the Soundtrack, but close enough!. Sisters of Mercy lend their voices of LIGHT to the STROBE runway Show. Gives the show an extra punch of suspenseful, eerie, Goth Glam. Enjoy!
Balenciaga Spring-Summer 2022. Clones collection.
This is a show that needs to be watched at least 5x to see the many bold and hidden meanings, musings, messaging and of course the clothing. Are the clothes on the models the clothes? Or maybe the collection is on the attendees all dressed in black. What is real? What is fake? Are those really Balenciaga bags with the Gucci pattern? So many different things going on. Its like a Where’s Waldo book for the fashionista. Take a look and see what you see? I suspect everyone sees something different.
Some things that caught my eye: The ode to the Matrix, Sisters of Mercy hairdo’s and shades, The llady who looks like a robot, That other lady in black that never moves, The iPhones swaying side to side in unison.
The world was opening, then it went a bit mad, now it’s time to stock up on supplies. Will we enter Mad Max Fury Road territory or can we hang on long enough to make it to promised land of Oz? Who knows what the world brings us in 2022. At least we can watch this a few more times to escape some of the things that may come our way.
As we always do on Runway shows, here are the Highlights and Lowlights of the show:
- Mirrored winged sunglasses with an ode to the lead singer of Sisters of Mercy
- The banging music
- The French prologue
- This is not a Gucci bag, it’s a Balanciaga that looks just like a Gucci bag
- The Simpsons hoodie (All sporting Balenciaga gear) Might want to pause it to see what they are wearing
- The Footlocker Balenciaga shopping bag.
- That black hoodie with Orange lettering. My favorite colors.
- 90’s updated exaggerated Cyber-Goth pants
- Oversized bathrobe dresses
- The oversized puffer look we continue to see on the Runway
- The sadness on some of the models faces
- Shirts tucked into pants. All stuffy looking. Yikes!
- The red upside down chandelier dress
- That frilly black thing dangling on the models foot
- The show was too short
Balenciaga Clones Collection:
Demna Gvasalia declared:
“It’s a deep fake of a fashion show,” “What we see online is not what it is. What’s real and what’s fake?”
But no one was “there” and no one is “real.” “It’s a show that never happened,” “But the clothes are real; they were made.
Info provided by vogue.com June 2021
The show notes from vogue.com let us know that they used all of these futuristic applications to make the Runway show:
Have you ever even heard of some of the words above? How did you like/dislike the show? Will you purchase a Balenciaga/Gucci bag? What was real what wasn’t? What will our world be like in 2022? Let us know in the comments below:
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Balenciaga Haute Couture F/W 2021-22 July 7, 2021
Balenciaga at 10 Avenue Georges V
The Major hype surrounding this show was who attending it and what were they wearing! Especially what was Kanye up to? He had on that funky YZYGAP round puffer jacket in the color black-the same one that was on sale for a few hundred bucks in bright sky blue a few weeks ago. It looked a bit better in black, but still has no zipper or buttons to keep you warm. Then he had his entire face covered with a mask. And to top it off, he wore Adidas Yeezy’s (Foam RNNR’s) with NIKE socks, totally freaking out most snearkerheads. Also in attendance were: James Harden who is now on the board at Saks 5th Avenue. Lil Baby. And a few others listed below.
- Kanye West
- James Harden
- Lil Baby
- Anna Wintour
- Bella Hadid
- Lewis Hamilton-Formula One Driver
Here’s two vids of the celebs arriving. Giving you a feel of the hype surrounding this special Balenciaga Couture Runway Show. Kanye West made a very impressive entrance.
Lil Baby and James Harden had a bit of a run-in with the Paris police a bit later in the night after the show. Something about some funky smells in and around their town car. They seem to be doing alright now.
This was the first Balenciaga Haute Couture Show since 1967. Talk about pressure for the former co-founder of Vetements – Demna Gvasalia. Who took the helm of Creative Director in 2015 succeeding Alexander Wang.
I’m not sure how the show could reach expectations set at such a high level, 50+ years since the last couture show of an amazing brand with such a high pedigree of excellence. Luckily the the success of the Balenciaga sock runner and Triple S sneakers, along with many of the NBA rocking the Balenciaga brand across their chest, made this show right in time with the times. A perfect storm moment to bring back Couture at Balanciaga.
As you’ll notice, some of it is quite wearable and some mostly for the show and art of the day. Especially those domed mushroom hats. They are quite extravagant, but unless you’re going to the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, very unwearable.
There is NO music in the Runway show, an ode to the 1950’s + 60’s when Cristobal Balanciaga wanted the clothes to do the talking, walking and rocking. In 2021 it gave us an eerie/scary vibe, some coughs and weird crunching of the clothing. I would have MUCH preferred a Techno + Lounge + a bit of Industrial dance soundtrack. Maybe next time? One could hope!
The clothes featured giant, exaggerated tailoring. Oversized Suits and Bathrobes. Extra Wide shoulders. Faux Fur. Precise and obscure cuts of clothing. Along with a multitude of slicked hair, Coolio cornrows, Tom Cruise eye masks and a sleek black mushroom shaped chapeau pour votre tete.
Could have had more black outfits. But Demna likes his bright yellows, pinks and greens. There’s a bit of underground Vetements humor in the collection, but a bit more classic Balanciaga. Although the long + elongated black suits are probable a bit more Vetements. They are cut nice, but wearing one of those suits to a dinner event would make it hard to eat without getting sauce on your clothes. And some cuts too large and obtruce, they reminded me a bit of a child wearing their moms or dads shoes or clothes.
Having the Kanye hype helped and all in all quite: Fierce and French. A Gothic Paradise, not quite, maybe a Haute Couture version of a Goth in Paris? It was quite an endeavor to take on and do as well as was done. A grande tribute to the past and present it was. Enjoy with a couple bottles of Veuve Clicquot and some macarons and you’ll be good to go!
Demna Gvasalia summed up the day with this quote:
We cannot only look into the future. We have to look into the past to see where we’re going,” he said. “Clothes have a psychological impact on me. I realized they make me happy—and I realized that’s the purpose of fashion. It’s not about the frenzy and buzz—and the white noise, I call it, of the digital mayhem we’re living through. The essence of it is my passion and the tools. I realized that couture is the best way to manifest it. And this is what really turns me on.”Demna Gvasalia
See Rotersand’s OG Gothic Paradise video prepared by Sniper Wells below:
See you on the Streetz…blog!
AFTERWORLD: The Age of Tomorrow. Balenciaga Fall 2021
As we emerge from our cocoons of 2020 we’ll find some things the same yet many changed. Some futuristic, a bit of retro-vintage, Rave culture, maybe a bit of the Roaring 20s. This video filmed as a video game shows many of the trends to expect as we emerge from home bound to a combo of home and outta bound.
The more you watch this video the more you’ll see. Here are a few of the key takeaways:
- Your Avatar image melding into your Real Image of yourself. We’ll see people on the streetz looking more and more like their Zombie killer, Prince and Princess, Farmer, Cyber-Punk video game avatar. The imagined becomes real very quickly.
- Functional Tech-Wear: Less about showing off the features. But building in the sweat wicking, multi pocket, rain resistant clothing. The incorporation of the tech without showing it off.
- 90’s Rave Culture, as see in one of the Zones on the video. Neon Greens, Pinks and Orange. Mixed in with sombre blacks. Its either gonna be a 90s Rave, a 1960’s Psychedelic experience or a Roaring 20’s kind of year for some. Especially for the 16-30 year olds.
- Virtual Reality + Real Reality with a touch of Augmented Reality melding into ONE. Goes a bit back to the Avatar mentioned above. And Richard Branson going to space. Things will move, meld, change from the unreal life to the real faster than anyone could ever Imagine.
You’re sure to find even more hidden gems inf the Vid. Check out the Balenciaga Video Game Runway show below and let us know the trends you see in the comments section below. See you on the the Real Streetz…very soon!
Jacuemus: Fall/Winter 2021-22 Runway Show
The Jacquemus Fall/Winter 2021-22 Runway show takes you on a colorful ride through a Teletubby land filled with Bright Orange, Florescent Pink, Bold yet Light Blue and some nice requisite deep dark monochromatic black. Complete with both menswear and womenswear rocked by super models including Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid.
From the Mountains to the cover of Vogue to the Athleisure bondage bedroom. Jacquemus takes you on a journey thru a multitude of colorful clothing and beautiful people. Giving us a look into the post pandemic Summer of Love Candy Land filled with non-stop Parties.
France’s Simon Porte Jacquemus coed collection can be seen below and pre-purchased now (7/2/21) on their website. Utilizing the pre-order formula, made to take care of the environment while maximizing profits. Just Like Travis Scott and McDonald’s did with their “streetwear” collection.
See the Highlights and the Lowlights and the Video of the full show below:
- Bright Orange and Bright Pink-Love that color combo
- Faux Green Lawn & Faux Blue Sky ala 1990’s Teletubbies TV show
- Shag haircuts + Corn Rows
- Zip upon Zipper Layering-Pretty Dope Effect
- The clean flow + fit of the thin fluescent fabrics
- Athleisure Bondage Vibe
- Tinie Tiny Purses + Big Bold Colorful Backpacks
- The Risque Sexy Ibizaesque Women’s Tops-Bound to sell-out
- Vibrant Colors taking us to into the Summer of Love Post Pandemic Party
- Baggy Brown Cowboy Pants
- Pink Skull cap hood like hat
- Flip-Flop cap ala Underdog
- Thick brown long skirt
- Men’s too tight black and grey striped and orange biker shorts
- Too many different themes
What do you think of the Runway Show? Let us know in the comments section.
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Gucci Gang Gucci Gang-My Lean Costs more than Your Rent
Gucci Goes where Energy Flows
4/16/21: The Gucci Aria 15:30 minute mini movie takes the place of an IRL Runway show. It’s been interesting to see these mini movies encapsulate various brands new clothes. Some of the mini movies have been stark, some were brazen, a bit of color and some nice sleek black + White.
Gucci decided to throw everything into their mini movie. Some of it not too obvious, a bit more subtle, Yet, there is A LOT going on in this Mini Movie. The Musical soundtrack takes us on a historic journey spotlighting many eras of the Gucci brand. The songs mention Gucci, but do more than that as they set the tone and vibe for the clothes to Shine.
Gucci Aria: It all starts at the Club Savoy, inspired by the famous London hotel where Gucci Founder Guccio Gucciworked as the Maitre d’ prior to moving back to Florence to open a Leather goods store in 1921. takes us on a journey filled with so many clothes, fabulous walls filled with high-end Mega dollars worth of multiple blinking lights and some over the top accoutrements. I thought I saw Gucci looking like Balenciago, the first time I watched this. By the third time I watched, It is Balenciago and Gucci all on one garment! Two Mega Brands merging legally on to one garment. These will sell-out before they even hit the stores.
The movie continues with some classic Gucci looks and colors. Many oriented towards the 1970’s wide collared, oversized aviators disco phase. Lots of bling and big brash chain linked Gucci Choker necklaces. Along with a subtle nod to Dapper Dan. The more you watch the film, the more you will see the underlying secrets and brash nods to many upon many “Easter Eggs”. Kinda fun to watch a few times. I ended up watching it 4x before writing this.
OH and the Finale…Wow! Pretty out there! The Savoy Club doors open to a freak filled outdoor theater extravaganza, so many times over the top. It’s close to moving into the H&M videos/Zoolander territory. Floating people, slow-motion birds and horses, dancing in the fields while wearing very expensive clothing, heart shaped purses complete with Aorta & Arteries. Here we get a bit of a Tom Ford feeling and the art of the High Fashion beyond reality theme. All while the soundtrack asks: Waiting for the Stars to Align. What the Future Holds? Pretty sure they are talking about the post pandemic world. They say it loud and proud with odes to Classic Gucci intertwined with the flare of the Gucci Future, bold, brash, picturesque. Leading us into a future like no other. Will it be the Roaring 20’s? Or will it be Board games and Tea? We shall see, no one knows, whatever is around the corner will be what you make it and what you believe is possible. Lets all try our best to make it an Unbelievably Sexy Celebration in Grande Gucci Style!
“…whatever is around the corner will be what you make it and what you believe is possible. Let’s all try our best to make it an Unbelievably Sexy Celebration in Grande Gucci Style”
Below are the Highlights and LowLights:
- The Gucci Brand Music
- Rose Gold Balenciaga Choker Necklace + Gold Oversized Gucci Choker Necklace
- Silver, White, + Black Strobe Light Walls
- The White Suit-If you’re gonna wear John Travolta’s suit, it might as well be a Gucci
- Green Gucci Suit Green
- 1970s NYC vibe-Oversized Aviators and XL Shirt Collars, with a tad of Bell Bottoms
- Multi-Colored Jacket and Pants on White…I would like to see a still shot of these
- The Multi-Starred Black + White Suit
- Purple on Green…interesting color palette which works here
- The Savoy Work-Wear Jacket…It makes a quick appearance near the end
- That Square Brown Gucci Purse…Is it Retro Chic or brand New?
- The Surprise of Gucci x Balenciaga…Two x Mega Power House Brands in one Garment!
- The Leather Nipple Straps on Men
- Pink Furry Top
- Oversized Fur wristbands..Uhm? I don’t think so
- Furry Aqua Pants
- Horse Helmets-Even if I had a motorcycle, I couldn’t wear this
- The Chin Straps that come with the silly Horse Helmets
- Dangling Silver Nose Rings…Maybe better as earrings?
So that you don’t have to Shazaam all the great Gucci Tunes, Here is the Set-LIst of the Gucci Aria. Soundtrack by Alessandro Michele. Mixed by Lawrence Rothman
- Gucci Gang – Lil Pump
- Green Gucci Suit Green – Rick Ross feat. Future
- Gucci on My Bag – Mier
- Gucci Coochie – Die Antwoord and Dita Von Teese
In the theme of Gucci x Balenciaga. Here’s a sneak peak at my upcoming Designer Brand Etoile Pants F/W 2021-A Street Meat Market Product by Streetzblog:
Supreme x Gucci x Vape-Ghost x Honolulu Police x Susan G. Komen HI x Unravel Project x Off-White x Louis Vuitton x Street Meat Market x Streetzblog
See you on the Streetz…blog and maybe soon on the Real Streetz!
Givenchy Fall Winter 2021/22
Sleek set, pulse pounding soundtrack, Laser Lights and Lots of Black colored clothes. This is my kind of Runway Show! Dark, Defined, Elegance from start till finish. Check out the Givenchy show below as they take you on a little trip into the deep, dark, cauldrons of precise, distinct, crisp French tailoring. Any show with this much black is a winner in my book. The soundtrack and light show exude elegance of the Rich and Famous. Kinda like a James Bond Spy movie told in 10 minutes via hot models and slick, dark, perfectly placed, layers of clothing. With some great accoutrements Like the Giant Gold chain and the fun triple back packs and spot on make-up and hair styling.
I would dig going to the after-party of this show. Then heading over to Hotel Costes for a night cap or two. Of course wearing my black double hoodie, tailored black trousers, with the giant Gold chain and the triple back pack filled with enough gear to stay out till the sun comes up.
Here are the Highlights and Low Lights of Givenchy
- The Vibe
- The techno music and laser light show. Nice build up adding on layers as the video progresses
- Lots of Black colored High-End tailored clothes
- The Double Hoody look
- The Triple bag back-pack
- Black on black on black. Loving the layers
- Vibrant oversized Giant gold chain
- That grey skin tight sheathe dress
- Any show with puddles is a winner. And black puddles even better!
- The silver flasks worn as Necklaces. Nothing says Lets Party like a flask flinging around a Hot Models neck
- The Color brown. High-End French Luxury clothing should never be brown. The blacks, whites and a tad of taboo red do the trick quite nicely
- Some of that over the top bulky fur
- The fuzzy fur Mittens. Uhm?
- Main dislike is incorporating the knitted head-wear especially the creepy king crowns. Not even sure how they fit in to the HIgh-End tailored, dark, edgy, Spy Vibe. Could have used ultra High-End flat billed snapbacks. Maybe in black sleek satin or soft calfskin. Black logo on Black caps
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Dope Music, Fluid Flow, & Comfy Clothes
Helmut Lang Runway Spring/Summer 2020
Spacious, Stark blanc en blanc room with pops of colored clothing…fluidly floating thru Time and Space. The Helmut Lang Runway show for the Spring/Summer 2020 season provides a nicely mixed soundtrack of techno tracks, with models perfectly choreographed to flow through the intersections of time and space provided.
Giving us high end luxury clothing that looks super comfortable to wear indoors and out. For both Women and Men. Trust me, Helmut Lang clothes are well constructed, made of high end fabrics, sewed to perfection. Flawless execution of fabrication deluxe. Below are the Highlights and Lowlights of the Helmut Lang Runway Show.
- The Music. Flow of it. Techno pulse of it. Vibe of it, to fit the Venue
- The multi pocketed Olive green cropped jackets
- The Comfy, Fluid, feel of the clothing. It all felt just so comfortable. Flowing, Swirling, thru the cross Trafficked runway
- The Army Green/Olive colors
- Use of straps (Both Men’s and Women’s)
- Silver on White
- Blanc en Blanc setting. Let the clothes do the walking and talking
- Bright Yellow. Yep, Even I liked the Color yellow popping through the stark white background
- The Light Green Men’s Suit
- Bright Yellow + Neon Pink Women’s dresses
- The Helmut Lang Quality of the Clothing
- Too much of the color White
- Not enough of the color Black. (Most of the best HL clothes are black or at least Gun Metal/Nickel colored)
- Da Vinyl clothing
- Beige/Brown. Two of the worst clothing colors other than White and Aqua
- The Faded blue Jeans Jacket and Pants. Just did not fit the rest of the higher end line of the Brand
Y-3, Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Daniel Patrick and Chapter are streetzblog favorites featuring mostly darker shades of clothing, solidly made tailoring, to wear for many years to come. Over the last 3 years, Helmut Lang has become a go to favorite along the same lines as the brands listed above.
In December 2018, I had finished up a lunch with my friend at a super-good vegan joint near Union Square, NYC. I figured I’d head to Soho on Foot. Was a lot longer and colder than I expected. But, I landed at the Helmut Lang Sample sale. I do LOVE a good sample sale. And this was Perf for me. Almost the entire selection was my all time Favorite color-Black!
I was in that sample sale for like 2 hours. Trying on things, snagging & swooping upon shirts and pants as soon as someone put them back, and putting some back myself as I was on a Bit of a budget. Socializing, touching and feeling each and every piece of these high end quality items. And waiting for an XL or even a L to appear in the Hoodie section. I ended up with 5 items: Black Calf Skin Luxe-Life Kicks, Perfectly tailored Shorts, One T shirt and a pair of Gaberdine Trousers with crisp cool exquisite buttons on the bottoms of the legs. All at 70-80% off retail. Hanging out and purchasing these items, I became an instant fan of the Brand.
Here’s a picture of the Helmut Lang Luxe-Life Kicks. Super comfortable in the color black…of course:
Recently (January 2021) before going on my 90 day no shoes no clothes purchasing cleanse. In January 2021, I re-found Helmut Lang during their Surplus Sale. Was just like a NY Sample sale, yet on line. Not quite as much fun, no hanging with people, no touching the fabrics, no trying on clothes and shoes. But I did know the quality would be there. Scored some pretty dope pieces yet again. A long Sleeve Army Green Modal Cotton (The kind of cotton that is smooth and silky on the skin) A really nice pair of 3m striped pants (Black with silver stripe), a pair of Gun Metal Colored shorts similar to the sample sale, just a bit more fitting and of course a T shirt. Budget was under $225, retail was over $1050. SCORE!
Here’s the Helmut Lang F/W 2020 Pants with Silver 3M Stripe:
I’ve got my eyes on the New Helmut Strap joggers and the Strap knee length shorts. Hope they have enough stock for a sample or surplus sale on these 2 items. Maybe in May. And Maybe in May, we can shop in store again? Hope, the in-store experience comes back sooner than later. I really cant go anywhere nowadays, I like to touch the materials too much, and peruse for way longer than the usual customer. Thus, it’s way too risky of an endeavor for me in March 2020 thru May? 2021.
If you want to see the new goods or the current sale, check Helmut Lang out right here
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Rick Rocks the Dystopian Athleisure Goth
Place: Venice, Italy Date of Show: January 2021 Name of Show: Gethsemane
Paris Fashion week is back and so is Rick Owens. Gone are the abstract art interpretations of his Menswear show. And Back, what he does best. Mostly Black colors with some Dark greys and bits of contrasting whites. This show is what you would expect to see if you thought of Rick Owens the Brand.
Models parading through the smoke and fire in the dystopian VIP line. Lots of nice black clothing. Some dark greys. Slits and slashes, bit of bondage. If you think Rick Owens, this is the show for you. Even the music, may have been repetitive but matched the mood of the clothing line and presentation perfectly. The music and show had a nice Cynamatic style, not to brash, precision flow, right on target.
Even had an ode to Dracula/Vampires with the bellowing black capes. This is how I prefer to see a Rick Owens show. Doing what he does best-Hi-End Dystopian Athleisure Goth. Vibe of show, clothes at show, music, all perfectly match the Rick Owens brand. Well done. A+ Four Stars.
- The gathering area prior to walking the Streetz/Runway. Dope like a VIP line for a nightclub
- The Smoke/the Fire/the Ambiance
- The Setting and Music worked well together
- The Black and Grey Colors of the Clothing. Rick’s best work is done in BLACK. He does not need to change that!
- Bondage straps
- Precision Holes and cuts in the fabrics
- Mask Wearing
- The Finale
I liked this show so much, there aren’t many Lowlights. But because it’s the streetzblog tradition to provide the two, here are the only lowlights.
- The out of place abstract purple puffer jackets
- The white underwear (briefs) Just was not needed and didnt fit any of the rest of the show
- Chunky high heels for men. Just not a fan of them
- The light blue, once again did not fit with the rest, but there wasnt much of it, so its ok
Great Show and Glad that there was a Paris Fashion week 2021. Maybe next year, I can visit in person.
See you on the Streetz…blog