Gotcha’ Covered with the Krispy Kreme Face Shield
Easy to Make n’ Take Face Shield
All you need is some Scissors, Scotch tape, a nice big empty box and about 5 minutes and Krispy Kreme has you covered. Now all we need is a Krispy Kreme on Oahu! I’m sure a nice big Entenmann’s box would work well too, for all you Chi-Town residents. Or even a Dunkin’ Donuts box. I’m thinking you may get a bit of a donut head-ache from the remnant smell. But if you need a Face Shield Quick and Easy, this is how you do it.
Krispy Kreme’s gone pretty big time viral on this vid. Check it out, if you’re interested in an easy to make Face Shield in July 2020.
IN JULY 2020, THERE ARE MANY NICE CLOTHES, BUT NO WHERE TO WEAR THEM!
Balmain Menswear F/W 2019-20
- Dope Sunglasses
- Can’t go wrong with Blacks, Greys and Whites
- Preppy Militant
- The Music Rocks especially Fury Weekend’s Industrialized Pink Floyd Tune
- Fits the vibe of the World in July 2020
- Inclusion + Diversity
- Horizontal stripes
- The Black pants with the thick White stripe down the side
- Elevated Dr. Who + John Lennon specs
- That Hoodie! You know the which one!!
- Specialty Slogans with meaning
- Olivier’s Haircut and Outfit
- The finale
Y-3 is the Only Brand You Need
Runway Show Paris Fashion Week March 2019
If I could choose only one brand it would be Y-3. It can be worn at an upscale event, brunch, a Sporting event, on the streetz or even for lounging around the crib on a Sunday afternoon. Usual colors are Black + White and even when other colors are positioned in, they tend to look pretty nice.
The clothes are always made with superior high quality. Every pair of Y-3 pants I own are sturdy, solid and clean. I can actually feel the high standard of tailorshp that goes into them, when I wear them.
Although they can run a tad big at times. I do own a piece or 2 that are a bit big. If you get a chance, try them on. Pro Tip: SSENSE tends to have the best on-line sales. And Bloomingdale’s is the place to go for selection, quantity and to try the goods on for your fit. You may need to size down 1-2 sizes dependent on the year the Y-3 clothes are from. For this show they did run a tad Big. You can also catch Y-3 on the Adidas site, where you will find a pretty decent array of clothing and All of this season’s shoes.
- Comfy Flow
- Fluid Clean
- Oversized Fun Flair Street
- Black + White Layering upon Layer
- The YOHJI Track Jacket & Tees
- Melange of Exotic Swirling Colors
- White on Black Adidas Stripes Poppin’ like some Jiffy Pop
- The Kicks
- The Music during the Show
- The Orange, Black, White, color blocked Track Suit and Jumper
- The Unfazed Attendees
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Get Your Last Dance Fix Here
Over 55 Songs with a Michael Jordan Reference in them (60) As of Memorial Day Monday: May 25, 2020
If you didn’t get enough of The Last Dance. Here’s a Giant list of Michael Jordan songs you can listen to as you continue re-live the momentous moments of the G.O.A.T
Biggest List of Michael Jordan Songs Listed below:
1. Ice Cube-It Was A Good Day: Which Park are y’all playin’ basketball? Get me on the court and I’m in trouble. Last week. Fricked around and got a Triple Double. Freakin’ n’s every way. Like MJ. I can’t believe today was a good day (1992)
2. Jay-Z-Show Me What You Got: Shots of Patron, now she’s in the zone. I ain’t talking about the two-three. Mami in the zone like the homie 2-3. Jordan or James, makes no difference. Boo I’m balling the same. I am the Mike Jordan of recording. You might want to fallback from recording (2006)
3. Biggie and P. Diddy-Victory: Excellence is my presence, never tense Never hesitant, leave a n’ bent real quick. Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike Anyone — Tyson, Jordan, Jackson action, pack guns, ridiculous (1997)
4. J Cole-I Got It: Ay 1996, my own room now, I’m hangin’ posters up. Holes up in the wall my stepfather said I ain’t supposed to. But I’m hoop dreamin’, hangin up pictures of my idols. Jordan was like Jesus, SLAM was like the Bible I used to read it twice and cut the pictures out Had the Jordan free throw dunk tongue stickin’ out (2009)
5. Jay-Z and Kanye West-N’s in Paris: Ball so hard, since we here. It’s only right that we be fair. Psycho, I’m liable to be go Michael. Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6 (2012)
6. Heavy D, Biggie & Tru Kula-Jam Session: Rebounding, Outstanding, no one surrounding. I’m screwing and doing like I was Ewing. The only one soaring and scoring is Jordan (Ah heh ah heh) He must of had his Wheaties this morning (1994)
7. 2Pac-The Lunatic: Well I raise hell and excel cause it pays well. Jordan couldn’t dunk it any harder, pump it any farther. I’m funky, that’s word to the father (1991)
8. Pete Rock-Don’t be Mad: Don’t be mad because you can’t do what I can. Like when Jordan went up took that shot and switched hands. (With his tongue out) Don’t be mad ’cause you not me (2008)
9. Jay-Z-Encore: As fate would have it, Jay’s status appears to be at an all-time high, perfect time to say goodbye. When I come back like Jordan, wearing the 4-5
It ain’t to play games with you. It’s to aim at you, probably maim you (2003)
10. Big Pun-The Dream Shatterer: Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team. Your squadron’ll be barred from rap like Adam & Eve from the garden. I’m carvin’ my initials on your forehead. So every night before bed you see the “BP” shine off the board head (1998)
11. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J–Mike Will Made It 23: Hit it like a free throw, Tongue out like I’m Jordan. I stay showin’ out, my kick game is a beast. I got thirty pair of J’s that ain’t never been released. Flu game 12, Space Jam 11. On the hype beast sick They gon’ need a paramedic. I got trippy. I stay live All this purple in my cup Match them grape 5’s. J’s on my feet J’s on my feet J’s on my feet. So get like me. I be in the club standing on the couch In them Wolf Greys like it’s my house. J’s so fly I should work at Flight Club (2013)
12. Rick Ross Feat. Wale, Meek Mill and J. Cole-Fitted Cap: My Levis, they 501, My snapback is hella bent. My Jordans high-top, snapback fitted cap (Woo!) My Jordans high-top, snapback fitted cap (Woo!) The Rolls-Royce (Huh!), it’s all white (Huh!) (2011)
13. Drake-Back to Back: Yeah, I learned the game from William Wesley, you can never check me Back to back for the n’s that didn’t get the message. Back to back like I’m on the cover of Lethal Weapon. Back to back like I’m Jordan ’96, ’97 whoa. Very important and very pretentious (2015)
14. Lil Wayne feat Euro and T-Live Life: I hit the block, talk sh*t, roll a few stogies Pop a bar, kill a lil’ time on my Rollie David Copperfield, I make a hundred disappear, Like I know Magic, but ball like Jordan n’ hating on my new deal, James Harden. Rudy Gays up on the coupe, and Black Mambas on the Truck. I’m a dream chaser for stacking cheddar. I’m in my Olympic Dream Team’s Retros Number 7s (2018)
15. Jay-Z-Hova Song (Intro): Jigga the sh*t, even when he rhyme in third person. Hova the God, I should be rappin’ with turban. Haters can’t disturb him, waiters can’t serve him. Mike Jordan of rap – outside J workin. Now watch how quickly I drop 50 (1999)
16. NAS-Street Dreams: Young, early 80’s, throwin’ rocks at the crazy lady.
Worshippin’ every word them rope rockin’ n’s gave me. The street raised me up, givin’ a (B)uck. I thought Jordan’s and a gold chain was livin’ it up. I knew the dopes, the pushers, the addicts everybody. Cut out of class, just to smoke blunts and drink naughty (1996)
17. 2Pac feat Eminem and Ron Isley-Better Days: Tryin’ to keep my head up and stay strong. All my homies slangin’ yayo all day long, But they wrong. So I’m solo and so broke Savin’ up for some Jordan’s, ’cause they dope. I got a girl and I love her, but she broke too. And so am I; I can’t take her to the places she wanna go to. So, we argue and play, fight all day and night. Makin’ passionate love ’til the daylight (2002)
18. Ace Hood-Hope: Growing up I wanted to be like Jordan, Even though I couldn’t really afford it. Who’s to say I can’t be an Obama, A Tiger Woods worth about a billion dollars? (2013)
19. Kanye West feat. Syleena Johnson-All Falls Down: I’ll just stay down herre and do hair. Cause that’s enough money to buy her a few pairs of new Airs. Cause her baby daddy don’t really care. She’s so precious with the peer pressure. Couldn’t afford a car so she named her daughter Alexus (a Lexus)…That’s why shortys hollering “where the ballas’ at?” Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack. And a white man get paid off of all of that (2004)
20. Kendrick Lamar feat School Boy Q-Michael Jordan: I used to want to be like Michael Jordan. Figured I would hit the NBA and make me a fortune. Wayne told me that, and that’s just how it goes. Michael Jordan. Bounce-bounce hoe, bounce-bounce (2010) Warning: Explicit Lyrics
21. Fabolous-Throwback: When I’m in the Chi, you think they ain’t that shocked. To see the kid roll through in the St. Pats Socks. So pull out the Chicago and script to wear on Soul Train. The Bulls, when Mike had hair and a gold chain (2003)
22. Jay-Z and R. Kelly-The Return: Best of both worlds, and we rock the club.
You know what I’m sayin. Boy H-O, Kells, we not playing. Losers lose, so when we does what we do, we win And win again, like deja vu. Then we win again, like MJ do, Three peat, then we retreat to waters that’s blue. Young Scrappy, that’s what grown men do (2004)
23. Group Home-Livin’ Proof: I’m lost, must pay the cost to be the boss. With force, rather get my point across. I’m goin off on the mic insane, out of sight. When I take flight (like who kid?) Like Mike. And you see, I be rollin’ like a battlecat. And I’m ready to rip on my combat (1995)
24. Chief Keef-Kay Kay: Me and my n’s we balling. We don’t do no talking.
I see it, I want it, I bought it. In my closet bout 40, Pulling up in my foreigns. Full of Ignorance. You n’s is boring. I’m balling like I’m jordan (2012)
25. Pusha T-40 Acres: A toothless crackhead was the mascot. The owner of the key to that padlock. I’m Jordan vs Cavs for the last shot. I need all mine, reparations. We growin’ poppy seeds on my 40 acres (2013)
26. Kanye West-Rhymefest/Brand New: Like when Shaq left the Lakers just to “Heat” it up. I state the stats to stunt – I don’t need to front. I make history e’ry day – I don’t need a month. The survey says – by the streetz according, Kanye’s just important as Michael Jordan Was to the NBA, when he was scorin’. Ralph Lauren was borin’ before I wore him (2005)
27. Los-Control (Remix): And while I’m Laughing, they collapse as I’m passin’ em.
Man I’m coming with the K, like they lackin’ potassium. I’m Jordan from the free throw while every frame is in slow mo. And every fan in the stands got the head in they hands like “oh no”. Somebody get the promo, so somebody flick the photo. And somebody stitch the logo, cause I’m bodying this sh*t bro bro (2012)
28. R. Kelly & Jay-Z-The Best of Both Worlds: The best of…Back and forth, back and forth, let’s do it… both worlds (rock for ’em Hov’) It’s not even close, just leave it alone. I’m Michael Jordan, I play for the team I own. Sing to ’em Kel-The best of.. both worlds – ohhhhHHH! (2002)
29. Macklemore x Ryan Lewis-WINGS: On the court I wasn’t the best, but my kicks were like the pros. Yo, I stick out my tongue so everyone could see that logo. Nike Air Flight, book bag was so dope. And then my friend Carlos’ brother got murdered for his Fours, whoa…I was trying to fly without leaving the ground, Cause I wanted to be like Mike, right. Wanted to be him, I wanted to be that guy, I wanted to touch the rim. I wanted to be cool, and I wanted to fit in, I wanted what he had, America, it begins (2011)
30. Currensy-Space Shuttle: Shoe section with so many selections. Jordan 3 Cements, my secret weapon, dead stock, not bootleg, NIKE inspected. Homies, you lookin’ at a fashion detective, who can spot a fake in a second (2009)
31. Jadakiss feat. NaS-What If: What if there was no Rockefeller law for made men? What if hate ran thru me? And what if Portland woulda’ drafted Jordan instead of Sam Bowie? What if you really had to be nice to get a deal? What if all of these rappers ice was really real? What if I hit you wit the razor from cheek to chin? What if Mike Jackson neva’ woulda’ bleached his skin? (2009)
32. Ice Cube-When will they Shoot: Amerikkka’s burnt – it’s like toast. Like Jordan, I’m goin coast to coast. Dribblin the funk, here comes the n’ with the mo F’in monster dunk, get off me punk. Jordan.. watch Jordan, aiyyo, yo watch Jordan .. YES! You better eat your Wheaties (1992)
33. Big L-Let em’ have it L: I make a lot of doe. I’m quick to spot a foe. Even if my grandma violate she gotta go. When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy. Cause I’m a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy. Facts on tracks I recite well. Everybody be like Mike, but Mike wanna be like L (1995)
34. The Game Feat. DJ Khlaed, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous & Rick Ross-Bottles and Rockin’ J’s: Ayo Game, what they do boy It’s DJ Khaled I got my black and red Jordan Retro 6′s on. All I know is bottles and rockin’ J’s. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. With all this money you know where I’m heading. And I’m gonna get the Jordan’s, the patent 11 leathers. They really banging all the way down to the dead end. And I get a couple pair with all this money, I be getting. And I kill ‘em with the bounce, you see the way a n steppin’. And we pop bottles and we rock J’s, see me reppin’. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. Smokin’ and sippin’ Spades. Pistol tucked in my Louie, Heated up like I’m Wade. n don’t do LeBron’s, Kobe up on the weekends. Jordan’s Monday through Friday especially when I’m freakin’ Them cool grey’s, that’s Monday Them Space Jams, that’s Tuesday Them Spike Lee’s on Wednesday 23′s in my Benz, eh You know I love them 6′s, especially on my bitches 13′s and them spandex on Thursday, it’s your birthday.
And Friday I ain’t lying, King Of Diamonds I’m in heaven. Red Bone p poppin’ on my black and red 11′s Patent leather when I step in. You know what I’m reppin’ It’s S double O, W Double-O Black number 4′s I ain’t get it from the store. (2011)
35. Dizzy Wright, Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink-Fashion: Yo, Jeremy Scotts or these thirteen (which one’s?) With the wings But I’m fly like Jordan off that first string (can’t decide) Call me fresh prince, With this flattop I’m gonna take you back. Retros with that face to match (2013)
36. Curren$y-Jordan 3’s: That is I, License my flyness. Drop jewels from the sky. That’s my crib Where I live. Walk with these Jordan 3’s, You’ll be aight slick. Peel off like a New Era sticker (2010)
37. Raekwon-Sneakers: So many phat styles , Make a kid’s head fall out. Yo Filas , those too par, I’m supposed to Always keep it real with the selection, holdin’ you Prince black Jordans , K-Swiss gear , remember lottos Stash mad bottles , in the fence.. Ooh the diadora (1999)
38. Wale-Barry Sanders: All my females show bust, Curtis Enis, Nittany lion, my Penn State it, n’s recite it. I’m Michael Jordan major, you n’s Harold Miner…Vic Page never made it, Len Bias never made it. See God gave us the talent, but the devil make us famous My effort is contagious, so check this BOA SHIT. With this recording, I’m as sick as Jordan before Game 6…Now Jordan III my shoe. Double M G my crew. When you do it big as Manute, you make it seem minute (2011)
39. Common-Sweet: The ’87 n used to rah rah in the jam. Ow yeah, we put them things in the air. When I drop a single, it’s really like a pair. Of Air Jordans, important to the culture If you aint true to it, callate la boca (2011)
40. Jamie Foxx feat Justin Timberlake and T.I-Winner: Lately nothin’ misses I must of been scorin. Speakin’ of the misses, I’m watchin’ them pourin. Just like a drink that I’m enjoyin. And don’t mean bottles you welcome to join in. Just look at me soarin’ Feelin’ like Jordan (2010)
41. Drake-Over My Dead Body: Are these people really discussing my career again? Asking if I’ll be going platinum in a year again? Don’t I got the sh*t the world would wanna hear again? Don’t Michael Jordan still got his hoop earring in? (2011)
42. Lil Uzi Vert-Michael Jordan: I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) Michael Jordan (what I can’t do?) I’m Jordan, I’m Jordan, I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) Michael Jordan (I’m the GOAT) (2016)
43. J. Cole-Rich N’z: I ain’t trippin’, n’ Jordan I ain’t Pippen. Up the steps I ain’t slippin’, Tears blood sweat I ain’t crippin’ (2013)
44. Joey Bada$$-Sorry Bonita: Smoker’s club, Michael Jordan how I’m killin’ 4 quarters. You stashin’ the trash, hoarder. Yo girl startin’ to bath water, it’s Dirty, And that’s not an introduction, it’s nutchin’. Dirt on my shoulders, like Hova (2013)
45. Pusha T-Numbers on the Board: Givenchy fitting like it’s gym clothes. We really gym stars, I’m like D-Rose. No D League, I’m like “these close”. ’88 Jordan leapin’ from the free-throw. Ballers – I put numbers on the boards. Ballers – I put numbers on the boards (2013)
46. Meek Mill-The End (Outro): And they tellin’ me to turn down, they say that I need riddling. Ballin’ like I’m Jordan, no assists from Sottie Pippen. And it ain’t enough flows, crossing over like I’m dribbling. Running laps round them rappers, tired like Michelin (2013)
47. King Louie-Michael Jordan: Don’t you’re missing something? Doing, acting, bumping. Now they’re forest gumping. Pull up in some foreign. (X)itch told me she forward. Balling like I’m tall. Call me Michael Jordan (2013)
48. Rapsody-Thank You Very Much: So thank you very much to each one of you major lables that failed sign me sooner. Now we going up on the wagers. Thank you very much for da favors. For all the Jordans from Jordan. Thanks to Jordan G. (gee) the video love was major (2013)
49. Drake-Barry Bonds Freestyle: Sliding through Henri Bendel like it’s slippery. And your ex-man is a hater, officially. Probably ’cause he know I’m exactly what you wish he’d be. Yeah, that’s the reason why he looking hard. ‘Cause I done snatched the Chips Ahoy out his cookie jar. He just mad ’cause his girl at the house with her tongue sticking out like a Michael Jordan rookie card (2007)
50. A Tribe Called Quest-Lyrics to Go: Don’t worry about gettin’ gassed, I push the pedal to the Metal. Always wanted this cause it surely beats a scramble. I’m like Jordan with the mic huh, wanna gamble (1993)
51. Beanie Sigel feat. Jay-Z-I know I’m outta control: Me and Jay same track you gotta be kiddin’. It’s like that n’ Jordan, I’m Scottie Pippen. Its like Magic, Worthy, Parish, Bird, an Stockton- Malone sh*t. Who gonna stop and hold this Game like Doc and Moses. Full court press and the rock control this (2000)
52. J. Cole-Return of Simba: Ced said, Look, my n’s, we got a foot in” Bein’ good is good, that’ll get you Drew Gooden. But me, I want Jordan numbers, LeBron footin’ Can’t guard me, Vince Lombardi, John Wooden. Garbage? Hardly, you n’s silly like Chris Farley. So like him, you’ll be gone too early (2011)
53. Big Daddy Kane feat. Scoob Lover, Saude Money, Shyheim ODB and Jay-Z-Show & Prove: Now Tell me who is the man? With the high-potent lyrics no rapper can ever stand. And stepping to me, thinking I can be touched? Not even Michael Jordan’ll gamble that much (1994)
54. Fabolous-B.O.M.B.S: New Lamb truck, got the bull in the hood. Black and red lookin’ like the Bulls at the hood. 23’s on and got the Bulls ain’t good. This game six, this can’t miss. Shootin’ my shot, wrist hang switch. Ice my SHIT like I just rain this. I’m payin’ the DeWayne Wade, but I flash Knotts, whoa. I thought you could’ve been Jordan. Found out that you wasn’t even Ben Gordan. Next one get flewed out, I’m keepin’ them boardin’ Like Toni Kukoč, I’m foreign (2019)
55. Joe Budden-Pump it Up Freestyle: I’ll get you drug out the club, they have to carry em. Your head bug out, i’ll raid n’s scared of em. Worry I’M not Mike Jordan, of the mic recordin’. Hovi baby you Kobe, maybe Tracy Mcgrady. Matter fact you Harold Miner, Jr Rider, washed up on marijuana (2003)
56. Lil Wayne, feat. Euro & Kidd Kidd-Frickin’ Problem: We can take the stairs up to the stars. That’s where we belong. Frick that SHIT you talk, I beat that P like production. Or like Rock beat the Russian, or like Jordan, beat the buzzer. n’, gimme what you’ve got, take that money like an usher. One man band, all you hear is repercussion (2013)
57. A Tribe called Quest. Baby Phifes Return: Kid, you know my flava, tear this whole jam apart. Frick around and have your heart, like Jordan had Starks. While you playin hokey pokey, there’s no time to be dokey. Cuz I come out to play every night like Charles Oakley (1996)
58. Face-Streetballin: It’s a GD shame, how much I love this Game. Give me the Rock, now watch me do my Thang…Just like MJ (2010)
59.. Chance the Rapper feat. Lil Kim and Nate Fox-Pusha Man: Still gotta letterman, no practice Still gotta burner man, no lacking Still outtin Jams n’, no Jackson, No Jordan and we toe-tagging. I’ll take you to land, where the lake made of sand. And the milk don’t pour and the honey don’t dance (2013)
60. T.I. with Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West & Lil Wayne-Swagga Like Us: My swagger is Mick Jagger. Every time I breathe on a track, I asthma attack it. Why he so mad for? Why he gotta have it? Cause a slave my whole life, now I’m the master. Naaaaa-na-naaaaa.
How it feel to wake up and be the shit, and the urine? Naaaaa-na-naaaaa. Tryna get that Kobe number, one over Jordan (2008)
Author’s Lyrics with MJ Reference
Sniper Wells-Set the Tone
Words and Lyrics by Sniper Wells. Recorded by the Aloha Aliens. Chicago, Illinois/Honolulu, Hawaii. 7/4/2020
LIVE ONCE, ROLLED DICE, DIED THRICE, SAW THE AFTERWORLD, IN FAST FORWARD, BACKWARD, TUNNEL EYES. BEEN TO THE END AND BACK. EVEN ON A BAD DAY, IT’S BETTER IRL, ALIVE, IN THE ZONE, LIKE MJ, FLY IN FROM THE FREE THROW LINE. NO TIME FOR DIMES, JUST DUNK.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
OUTRAGEOUS, CONTAGIOUS, BELIEVE YOU ME, THE WORLD’S CHANGING. RE-ARRANGING, THE ATOMS, THE BOMBS, TIME TO TAKE CHARGE. LIVE LARGE, OUT OF MY MIND. TIME IS NOW, THE PRESENT, NO PAST- JUST THE HERE AND HOW. TWEET THIS, FACEBOOK THAT, WHACK, GOTTA GET BACK, ENJOY THE MOMENT, THE FEELINGS, NATURE, THE CONVO, SHOW, DON’T MISS OUT, TIME TO SHINE…WILL YOU BE MINE.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
CLICK, CLACK, NO CRACK, LOU BA TAWNS, HIT THE STREETZ. GOTTA’ GET SOME GRO’S, GOT TIME, TO MEAT AND GREET. BIG SMILE IN THE AISLE..AT THE HOLIDAY MART. STAYIN’ SMART, IN THE CHILL MODE, CONFIDENCE SOARIN’, SHE’S HOT, I’M ON FIAH, NOT A ROOK. GONNA’ BE SCORIN’.. LIKE BRAD AND LAW IN THE PLAYBOOK. I NEVER TYE AH.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
I’s a pretty large list. Let us know if we missed any? And what you think of Streetzblog tune with a bit of MJ influence. Going to back it with a big blasting beat and record it on Logic Express on the Mac. Will attach the audio or a link to it, when it has been recorded and mastered.
Quad City Dj’s-Whoomp There it Is: The Space Jam intro. This is one of the Streetzblog crew’s favorite videos. Has all of Michael’s all-time classic moves. Along with a pretty catchy all-time tune.
Seal-Fly Like an Eagle: Some Crisp, Cool, High Definition Jordan moves and grooves in full effect right here, right now:
I’m digging Pop Smoke’s latest joynz, so this is going on the blog. The Lyrics Don’t mention MJ, but the video mix feat. Jordan is very nice. Lil Tjay feat. Pop Smoke + Fivio Foreign-Zoo York Michael Jordan Mix: (2020) Warning: Explicit Lyrics
And if you’re looking for “that song” you hear when the 90’s Bulls were introduced. Here it is along with a bit of info on how it all came about, Alan Parsons Project with Sirius:
We leave you with Be like Mike-The Gatorade commercial song that is so super catchy:
Add any Comments on the list of songs, Did we miss anything? Put em’ in the comments section below:
See you on the Streetz…blog!
LEGACY with Anne Namba
Goodwill Goes Glam 2019
Goodwill Goes Glam is one of my favorite times of the year. Fashion show then shopping for deals. This year we celebrated 30 years of Island Fashion with Anne Namba. Then it was on to the shopping. Saw some people pick up some nice Louis this year. I didnt quite do as well as usual. Although I did score an autographed Miami Hurricane jersey. Which I will most likely give to a friend who digs that team.
The pictures for 2019 are more artsy than actual Fashion photography. Was testing out some new lenses and filters. I started with 300 and whittled them down to about 100. It’s kind of like watching a video with pictures. Hope you enjoy it and that you can feel the vibe of the show. You can see a couple of past years of Goodwill goes Glam 2017 HERE and 2018 HERE
This marks the 8th year of this annual event. Have a great day or night and see you on the Streetz…blog!
The Dancers kicked off the show with a Bang!
Some Selfies to get the crowd excited and enthused for the Runway Show
Anne Namba celebrating 30 Years of Island Fashion. Goodwill celebrates 60 years of serving Hawaii
All shots this year were taken with the Canon Rebel T7i Camera EOS 800D by the Streetzblog team
And the show continues with more fun filled models and exquisite clothing
Almost Time to SHOP!
Let’s Shop!! First the Shoes, second is the hand bags, next up Aloha Shirts, and finish at the Sports team area
And the hectic scene with lots of action from the Check-Out Area
Until next year, See you on the Streetz…blog!
A good video on Face Mask Wearing
Dr Seema Yasmin is very straight forward and knows what’s she’s talking about. Here’s a quick video on How to Wear your Face Mask. With a quick tutorial on How to make a Mask without sewing. Video Courtesy of WIRED.
Yohji Yamamoto Runway Show F/W 2020-21 Paris, France January 16, 2020
- 12 Shades of the Color Black
- Attention to detail
- Ease of Flow
- High Class Vagabond
- Distinguished Layers
- Luxe Life Avec Le Comfort
- Well Done
The Streetzblog Annual HOT list for NYC Shopping (As of 12.22.19)
As usual, this year was a whirlwind. Stayed up most nights till 4am. Slept till Noon or 2pm. Then headed back out on the town. Some of the list is similar to past years and some are new for December 2019. Been listing the HOT list almost every year since 2011. Check some of the older posts to see additional shopping tips, trends and things to do.
The 2019 Lit List
- Barneys: Madison Ave and 60th St. Uptown, NY. This was part sad and part awesome. If yo get a chance go to either the uptown or the downtown Barney’s. They are going out of business and prices drop daily. The day I was there it was 35% off everything with an additional 20% off taken at the register. Scored a pair of 424 Black and Orange Kicks and a pair of pretty expensive pants form Ovadia & Sons. Saw a guy get a $1,500 bomber jacket for $166. I was looking at it, but didn’t price check it, so if you go, ask them the price. *Sacks 5th will now tend to the Barney’s leftovers.
- Urban Necessities: Broadway and Houston Soho, NY. @twojskicks I see this place on my IG almost everyday in Hawaii, always looks like they are having fun and wearing awesome kicks, so needed to check it out. If you’ve seen any street wear or kicks on the internet or IRL, stop by this place and they are bound to have it. Tons of Yeezy Boosts, Rare Air and Jordan 1’s. With lots of fresh clothes from the likes of Travis Scott and Off-White. I asked for a certain Travis Scott T and within minutes they had my size in my hands. Great pricing too. It usually runs $130-$150. Got it for a flat $100 bucks with no tax. Pro Tip: If you buy clothes in NY, anything under $200 is not taxed. They do this to support the Fashion Industry. Make sure you get the deal on Clothes, it is available to everyone. Under $200 no tax, serious.
- 375 Showroom Sample Sale: 36 Ludlow down the street from Katz Deli. @375Showroom This is the real deal. Off-White, Heron Preston, 424, and Anti Social Social Club. They have it all. And many products brand new in the bag. Prices were around 60% off retail with some even better deals to be found. Quality of goods-A+. Not sure how long the store will be around, if it is, go there. If not, check 375 showroom on IG and make an appointment. They have the goods! My score was a ASSC Orange lettering on Black hoodie. I should of bought ALL my Christmas presents at this Sample Sale!
- SNKRFLEA: Broadway between Grand and Howard, near Canal Street Soho, NY. @SNKRFLEA Streetwear store with really nice folks running the shop. Hung out here for about an hour. The 2 owners/employees are super cool and know their stuff. Travis Scott, Off-White clothes and kicks. Reasonably priced. They had some Travis Scott Kicks at about $600. Same kicks you can see going for $1200 other places. Cool people, stop by and say Streetzblog sent ya.
- Cafe Grumpy: 89 42nd Street on Lexington Midtown, NY. Near/At Grand Central Station. Some of the best tasting coffee in the nation. Each time I went here, the coffee had a big full bodied flavor. Hard to explain, but it wasn’t watery, was always full and tasty. Get there early if you want their specialty of 2019-the Turmeric Coffee. They also have some cool merch & Matcha, Peach Nectar and Strawberry Lush. My favorite part of this place is they let you order however you like and they filled my expresso up to the top with Oat Milk. A streetzblog recommend with 5 stars!
- Canal Street Market: 265 Canal St. Canal Street off Broadway, Chinatown, near Soho, NY. Clothes + Jewels Pop-Up and food emporium. Some nice vintage clothing and jewelry options, interesting food and bubble tea, festive wi-fi/socializing area and free + clean bathrooms. And I had the best tasting coffee ever. It was a Maple Salted Latte. Was the best coffee I’ve ever tasted. I think it was the salt that made it rock!
- Dover Street Market: Lexington & 30th St. Midtown, NY. This has been on the Lit List for 5+ years. Been going here every year since they opened up shop. December is a great time to visit since most of the clothing and some shoes are 50% off. Go to every floor if you can. head to the top first, it’s where you may be able to pick up a sought after Supreme hoodie or shirt. Then make your way thru the various floors including the: GDG, Nike x DSM, Various High End Designer lables, down to the basement where the T’s are located. A MUST go to spot when in NYC. And yes, it is located in the middle of nowwhere on Lexington near 30th.
- WICKED-The Musical: 222 West 51st St at the Gershwin Theater. Broadway and 51st. The BEST experience ever. From Start to finish, Wicked will have you mesmerized. I scored some 3rd row seats day before the show. Nicely priced. Was one of the best shows, events, things I have ever seen.
9. Sacks Fifth Avenue: 611 5th Ave. Near 50th and Rockefeller Center Midtown, NY. Not only do they have the best window display in town, but December brings you their designer sale. This year, I scored Y-3. And make sure you check out their newely revamped shoe and sneaker area. It is HUGE! Time to Unwrap the savings!
10. Bloomingdale’s: Uptown and Downtown. Many more HOT brands than the Hawaii location. It’s not even the same store as in HI. So much more!
11. Uncle Pauls Pizza: 70 Vanderbilt near 45th Midtown, NY. In the city that never sleeps, the city seems to be going to bed earlier this year. Thus, you have Uncle Pauls Pizza open till at least 1am or later. Great food and open when lots of places around mid town are closed.
12. ETC Eatery: 20th East 46th Street Midtown, NY. Open 24/7 Monday thru Saturday. The freshest and sweetest Mango in the country. I had Mango almost every day this year. Also have all the necessities needed at 2am. Sandwiches, Pop, snacks, toothpaste. With many Deli’s disappearing due to high rent. ETC is still rockin’ it all day and night.
12. Madison Square Garden: 31st and 8th Ave or 4 Pennsylvania Avenue Midtown, NY. Love the energy here. Rangers or Knicks, either one is a nice experience. This year, I saw the Knicks play some team from Milwaukee. Even though they lost big time, it was fun. Spike Lee was especially upset this night, was fun to watch him in action. And in addition to shooting shirts upwards, they threw them down on the crowd, which was quite funny!! #Knicksmas #nykmsg
14. Meyers of Keswick: 634 Hudson. Near Greenwich St. and close to Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment Greenwich Village, NY. If you need anything from England, they have it here. I get the Christmas pudding and hard sauce. They also have Lion Bars, Smarties, Robinia, fresh meat pies, English Beans and much, much more. A little hard to find via mapquest. Well worth the trip. Can be crowded on the Weekends and close to the Bigger holidays.
15. Adidas Downtown: 610 Broadway near Houston Soho, NY. I like this store more than the uptown version. Lots of inventory. Different gear and goods than on the app or on-line. Sometimes you will get lucky and find some sold out deals too. friendly staff and located in prime Soho real estate location.
16. Nike NYC: 650 5th Avenue near 50th and 51st Streetz. Uptown, NY. This store is amazing. Last year, I customized some Jordan 1’s. This year, they had an interactive Kyrie Irving game. You entered the see through court, put on a pair of Kyrie’s Kicks in any size you need. Then dribbled a real ball on a real court to shoot a lay up or make a dunk. The store recorded the vid for you and then you could post it on Social Media. This store is a must see for anyone visiting or living in NYC. With that we end the Lit List for 2019. Mic is dropped!
17. Modell’s at Penn Plaza: 430 Seventh Ave. Midtown NY. A must visit after any game at MSG. I go every time I see a Knicks or Rangers game. It’s just fun to go inside especially if the team wins. Everyone is in post game jovial mood + and it’s an exciting social experience. In 2019, not only was it fun, but they had some what I would call BEYOND deals! Things you see on the internet for big bucks going for Super-Cool deals: $10 Majestic T’s and $25 various teams including Lakers, Knicks and Pelicans Hoodies. I scored a $100 Yankees Jersey made out of that nice Climalite material for a mere $25!! Best deal of the trip. And it doesn’t have some random player on the back. Totally classic, cool, comfy and will last a lifetime. SCORE!
See you on the Streetz…blog!
The Pop Up Shop Event-74 West 47th Street in the Diamond District New York, NY
Uncut Gems Pop up Shop
Adam Sandler takes a turn from comedy to a dramatic/action movie entitled Uncut Gems. In honor and to promote the movie, the A24 movie company took over a real Diamond Store and turned it into an Imaginary KMH Gems & Jewelry store in the Diamond District of New York City (12/20-12/22 2019)
Art Imitates Life which Imitates Art then Life Again (Streetzblog 12/21/19) *A bit confusing yet makes total sense.
Free Uncut Gems Giveaways
The event was quite fun. Upon entering you receive a free newspaper set in the 80’s complete with He Got Game ads and Knicks scores. It also comes with a free movie poster. Then you may be lucky to get some Uncut Gems temp tattoos and a bottled water. In this area they have some very dope basketballs, but for some reason they are not for sale. Pretty sure they said they would be for sale in May on their website. I would have bought one for sure if they were for sale.
Free pictures on store on 2nd floor
Next you can walk upstairs, get your picture taken by the security camera. then you punch in your mobile phone number and they send you a quick 4 second video to upload to social media. After that, it’s time to choose some Bling from the movie set and get a couple selfies.
Mini Museum of props from Uncut Gems
Next is a mini museum with props from the film. Kevin Garnett’s Jersey and Kicks, some more bling and other various items from the movie.
Socialize-Meet and Greet the Cast of Uncut Gems
Then it was time to socialize. I met the 2 owners of the real shop and actors in the movie, Jessica Mullayev & Jonathan Aranbayev: who plays Adam Sandlers son in the movie. He had on a custom Uncut Gems chain that I would have bought on the spot. But alas, it was a gift from the movie and NFS. *The movie also stars: Idina Menzel, Kevin Garnett, The Weeknd, Julie Fox, Lakeith Stanfield, Judd Hirsch, Wayne Diamond and other familiar faces from the big screen and the Diamond District.
Avianne Jewelers-The Real Store
After I walked over with Jonny to check on the real store Avianne Jewelers, where I looked over some major big time B-B-B-Bling. Prices can be 750k+, 6k and they had a few items for $520 that were quite nice. Very awesome shop and make sure you check out the T’s, hoodies, bomber jackets and track pants. They are also very nice. High quality materials with Gold or crystal accruements. Avianne Jewelers is located at 28 West 47th Street NY, NY.
All in all a very exciting + Fun Experience. Everyone was in a really good mood which also helped make the event special. Now it’s time to see the Uncut Gems movie.
See you on the Streetz of New York in the Diamond District
Dior Miami Fashion Show Men’s Pre-Fall 2020
Just going give you the link to the Neo-Mint Green Trend Spotting by us. Click here As written on the Streetzblog on May 10, 2019
And this Fashion show is where the Dior x Jordan 1 sneaker is seen IRL. I’ve seen pricing on my IG from $2,000 – $25,000 a pair. We shall see what people will pay for them soon.