Category Archives: Events
BTS MAP OF THE SOUL SHOW CASE IN HAWAII Pop-Up Shop Media Event 12/17/21
I was honored and excited to attend the special BTS Media Event today 12/17/21 at the BTS Pop-Up Shop at Ala Moana Center. We were able to shop for one hour prior to the store opening to the Public. It was way funny to watch the 40 age++ crowd trying to decide which figurine to get. There are 7 to choose from and they all change their hair color every 5 minutes. But looked like everyone got what they wanted and a good time had by all.
They had BTS Figurines, Pens, Booklets, Purple Holiday Items, shirts, and even a very DOPE Black Swan Flannel shirt. Most people bought the figurines and the pens with the faces of the BTS Starts on them. Mahalo to Alan Yamamoto and Sascha Koki for the invite. I had a really fun time playing around in the interactive store! And bought some figurines and pens. Maybe next time the Flannel shirt! The Pop-Up Shop is open now thru March 2022 At Ala Moana Center near Target.
See you on the Holiday Streetz…blog!
Tokyo Olympics XXX11 Tokyo, Japan 7/23/21
Been looking forward to Live blogging the Opening Ceremony since the last Olympics. Will catch as many teams as I can and show you what they’re wearing, a bit of editorial and some info on who designed which team.
Time for the Live Blog NOW!
TOP HIGHLIGHTS. JAPANESE SINGER MISIA DRESSED IN A BRIGHT RAINBOW COLORED DRESS BY TOMO KOIZUMI. TONGA’S TONGA PITA TAUTATAFUA ALL OILED UP. AND ITALY’S PAC-MAN MEGA MEME CLOTHING.
- GREECE: Two athletes. Nice shimmery pleated skirt. Plain blue suit on the man.
- IOC REFUGE TEAM: Boring-Corporate blue suits with blue ties and white masks. At least you could see their eyes smiling through their masks with joy. (11 different nations)
- Iceland: Wore their track suits to the ceremony. Had Hi-Tech masks ans some popping hair cuts. But tracksuits to a World-Wide Fashion show?
- Ireland: More sweat suits. Forest Green on top and blue on the bottoms. Look like they wanted to hook up their sponsor-Adidas during the Ceremony. The tops were actually kinda nice.
- Azerbaijan: Nice streetwear type side stripes on pants. With matching stripe on the suits. Kinda a bit disheveled like they already had their tailgate experience prior to the walk. LOL
- Afghanistan: Plain blue suits, white shirts and red ties and matching pocket square.
- United Arab Emirates: White on white on white.
- Algeria: Tailored dark blue suits with blue and white custom basks. Nice haircuts.
- Argentina: Well so far, we either have blue suits or tracksuits. They are stoked to be there! Here’s another team with blue blazers, white shirts and white pants. So far, pretty underwhelming for the fashionista.
- Aruba: Pretty fancy custom green and blue blazers with matching hats.
- BEFORE WE GO ON TO THE NEXT, I JUST NOTICED THEY ARE CALLING THIS THE 2020 OLYMPICS. Not sure what is up with that. It’s 2021. I guess a bizarre covid filled 2020-21 comes with the territory
- Armenia: More tracksuits. White zippered tops and blue baggy bottoms
- Angola: Look a bit like a classic doll purchased from the tourist store. Sorry bout that. W apologize ahead of time. But those big oversized ruffles on the shoulders. Fashion Police Alert.
- Antiqua and Barbuda: All their shirts were mismatched. Dark blue suiting with colorful striped ties.
- Andorra: 2 people just dressed in their own clothes. I think.
- Japanese Cheerleaders: Went for it. black and white fronts. Yellow backs and yellow hats. looks like they had fun designing these culture specific pieces of clothing. They are featured throughout the parade
- Yeman: Red track tops and blue track pants. Pretty basic. Man, are they moving fast now. Hard to keep up. And hey, why does Y come after the A’s?
- Israel: Hight tech tops, white pants and shorts. The best masks yet.
- Italy: Giorgio Armani designed white, red and green uni’s. Many on twitter saying its an ode to Pac-Man. “Eating up the competition” Definitely made a statement. Untypical Giorgio Armani, possible Armani Exchange influenced. Well, same person does it all. I suspect someone youthful or with a youthful spirit did these designs. One of the stand outs for sure. Oh, and nice Kicks. Tri-Colored. Wouldn’t mind getting a pair of them.
- Iraq: Tan pants. Adidas track jackets. Look a little lost?
- Iran: Classic cultural attire. Cheap disposable masks?!?!
- India: The ladies have: Pants with skirts on top. Men have nice Nehru jackets that are pretty dope with bold classic expensive looking Gold buttons.
- Indonesia: White suits with bright red shirts. red and white masks to match
- Uganda: a bit too much going on
- Ukraine: Sporty. High-Tech tops. Light blue shorts. The bright yellow fanny packs are a nice touch. When worn around the neck not the waist.
- Uzbekistan: Interesting green and white jackets. White shirts, pants and white sox.
- Uruguay: Ok, I’m running low on fumes now. With more track suits. Seems to be the theme for this year
- Great Britain: Ahhh. They upped the game on the tracksuit. I’m liking the red and white pinstripes on the jacket sleeves. If you’re gonna go track suit here’s how it’s done. Matching belts too. Mostly blue masks with one lady wearing 2-3 odd masks
- U.S Virgin Islands: BBI 50 meter free. One person I think. Went by really quickly
- They’re going too fast now. And so much negativity from the announcers and jocks about how there arent anyone there to watch them. Too much complaining. We will keep it as positive as we can going forward. But…
- Netherlands: Nice pin striped with orange suit jackets. I’d rock these
- Ghana: Signing, happy and proud to be there.
- Cape Verde:
- Kazakhstan: More blue suits. But some nice bold white stripes.
- Qatar: White on white on white.
- Canada: Bright red Satin jackets..hmm interesting.
- Gabon: Plain track jackets and pants. Once again more Adidas. Wonder where Nike is at?
- Cameroon: Colorful. Funny brown bags
- North Macedonia:
- Cyprus: There’s Nike. Bright blue Polo shirts. Boring.
- Cuba: Nice jackets, should make it a suit. the pants are silly
- Kiribati: Blue shorts and blue T shirts with pink flowers. hmmm
- Kyrgystan: Pretty slick looking long Nehru jackets with classy patterns on top. I like these. Cool hats too. Very Exquisite. The announcer said they Turned it Out..which they did. Ranks top 3 so far.
- Guatemala: Khaki pants (ugh) and blue jackets white hats
- Guam: Aloha shirts and black pants. Look like they work for Hawaiian Airlines.
- Kuwait: White on white on white again.
- Cook Islands: Fun attire. nice patterns. Fancy hats. Shell Lei. Earrings. They had fun putting together their clothing
- Grenada: Track suits with fluorescent flair. Colorful masks
- Croatia: Red dresses like towels? strangely cut. Nice attempt. Almost, just not quite right
- Cayman Islands: Their own clothes
- Kenya: Ok so here’s some FLAIR. Plaid dresses and shirts in bright red and blue. I like these uniforms. Nicely Done!
- Cote D’Ivoire: Cool greens and oranges. Nice color-way for the show + for some kicks
- Costa Rica: Militaristic jackets white pants, pinstripe button down shirts
- Kosovo: More track suits
- Comoros: Robes in gold
- Saudi Arabia: Aah this is the Japanese alphabet, that’s why things seem out of order. Yet they are in order in Japan.
- Sao tome and Pricipe: Flow Green. Not sure where this is. I think I heard the announcer say he didn’t know either..
- Zambia: Green and Orange. Go nice together.
- San Marino: Suits
- Russia or Roc: Men: Suits. Women: Rad Robes with a bit of Japanese flair
- Sierra Leone: Blue and green leaf jackets. Matching masks that are very nice
- Jamaica: Puma in the house. Look like they are here to win track and field. No messing around. Eye of the Tiger/Winner.
- Georgia: Oversized jackets. Interesting look
- Syria: Only 6 people. Grey pants. Polo shirts.
- Singapore: Khaki pants (ugh again) blue ties, blue masks, red blazers. I do not like Khaki pants, here, nor there, or anywhere. Save them for the State Farm Commercials.
- Switzerland: Muted red dirt. Interesting color-way
- Sweden: Women: Yellow on Yellow on Yellow. Men are blue on blue on blue
- Sudan: Traditional clothing
- Spain: Not sure what to say? Cropped white jackets
- Sri Lanka: Blue skirts on men and women
- Slovenia: Luka’s team. Went by too fast to see what they were wearing
- Seychelles: Aloha wear
- Senegal: Bright blue. White scarfs. Disposable masks
- Serbia: Pretty sporty. Big cute stripes
- Saint Vincent: Tie-Dye. Wow
- Saint Lucia: A lot going on
- Somalia: Contrasting prints. Kinda cool
- Solomon Islands: Very very nice aloha wear. Dark blue and bright Green. Nice job
- Thailand: Greyish suit tops
- South Korea: Muted Moss Green blazers are quite nice. Great color scheme. I would wear these jackets. Should have gone with matching pants, drop crotch to add some more style points. Had the same old White pants as so many others. With white masks and hats to match.
- Chinese Taipei: Went by too fast
- Tanzania: 3 dressed in their own clothes
- Czech Republic: Polka Dot vests. more white pants. Matching fans. Plain white masks
- Chad: 2 Judo athletes
- China:Red Blazers. Red and yellow masks. Got their mask game on! Some flowery skirts that look on point
- Tunisia: Announcer talking a lot of politics. Ugh. Blue suits.
- Chile: Well this is more than I thought. I may or may not last til the end.
- Denmark: I didn’t see them
- Germany: Adidas tech vests. Now this is different.
- Togo: Bright bright yellow pants
- Dominican Rep: Look a bit like USA in the 1920s
- Turkmenistan: Bright Green jackets. Pants are very modern. I like the pants
- Turkey: White on white with bold red trip and their shoes look petty keen. Red and white.
- Tonga: Show stopper. Flag bearing Oiled man. Takes the show. Gotta be the show stopper for these games.
- Nigeria: Ok? boring
- I’m almost done. computer is slowing down too
- Niger: Hard to see they are interviewing Lilly King and can barely see the clothes
- Nepal: Maroon jackets. White shirts.
- Norway: Look like they are from Norway. Some very sunburned
- Bahrain: Traditional and a bit of Gold Bling. Wonder if it’s real?
- USA: Ralph Lauren Keeps it OG with traditional Navy pants and jacket. Horizontal Striped shirt and custom face masks. I bet this is RLs last Olympics. Gonna Be Off White or Louis V next time around. USA looks very dated and corporate like they didn’t want to try something fun or festive. They are patriotic.
- Papua New Guinea:
- Bermuda: Dope pink Bermuda shorts with matching masks. Good job
- Paraguay: Festive fun stylish shirts. Look hand painted. Great look and on trend
- Hungary: Not really sure they cut them off for a commercia
- Finland: Boring
- Puerto Rico: Red White and blue. A bit Old School
- Brazil: Aloha wear. Seems to be a theme this year.
- Burkina Faso: Nice stripes
- American Samoa: Polynesian wear. Looks High level designer brand
- Virgin Islands:
- Vietnam: Grey pants. Some very nice sleek slick red material for their jackets.
- Benin: Colorful pink aqua and blue
- Belarus: Flight attendants. Oh well
- Belize: Khaki AGAIN! Argh
- Belgium: Wow they went all out on the womens clothign. Bright red with Tokyo written on them. a tad of Steet-vibe
- Poland: Not sure what to think
- Bolivia: Looks like Tommy Hilfiger
- Portugal: They are quite excited. Nice Kicks! actually very nice kicks.
- Hong Kong: Like US going normcore
- Marshall Islands:
- Mali: Chic Bold Robes
- Malaysia: Colorful
- Micronesia: Flight attendants x Aloha Wear
- South Africa: Eclectic Aloha Wear with matching masks
- South Sudan:
- Mauritius: Cropped blue suits. Generica disposable masks
- Mozambique: Trippy pants
- Monaco: Corporate look like Monaco
- Morocco: Ready to rock it out on Christmas
- Mongolia: Interlocutor gold patterns
- Jordan: Expensive looking
- Latvia: Silver metallic. interesting. with grey masks. And some sort of plastic Jacket?
- Romania: Team Romania printed on high tech shirts. Looks a bit 1980s x 2021
- Luxembourg: The best metallic silver jackets of the event. The metallic blasted all the colors of the rainbow
Kenya was top 3. And their Kits are Just as Dope. I’m digging the 3D effect! Might need to cheer for this team.. Or get a jersey if its possible?
See you on the Streetz!
Balenciaga Haute Couture F/W 2021-22 July 7, 2021
Balenciaga at 10 Avenue Georges V
The Major hype surrounding this show was who attending it and what were they wearing! Especially what was Kanye up to? He had on that funky YZYGAP round puffer jacket in the color black-the same one that was on sale for a few hundred bucks in bright sky blue a few weeks ago. It looked a bit better in black, but still has no zipper or buttons to keep you warm. Then he had his entire face covered with a mask. And to top it off, he wore Adidas Yeezy’s (Foam RNNR’s) with NIKE socks, totally freaking out most snearkerheads. Also in attendance were: James Harden who is now on the board at Saks 5th Avenue. Lil Baby. And a few others listed below.
- Kanye West
- James Harden
- Lil Baby
- Anna Wintour
- Bella Hadid
- Lewis Hamilton-Formula One Driver
Here’s two vids of the celebs arriving. Giving you a feel of the hype surrounding this special Balenciaga Couture Runway Show. Kanye West made a very impressive entrance.
Lil Baby and James Harden had a bit of a run-in with the Paris police a bit later in the night after the show. Something about some funky smells in and around their town car. They seem to be doing alright now.
This was the first Balenciaga Haute Couture Show since 1967. Talk about pressure for the former co-founder of Vetements – Demna Gvasalia. Who took the helm of Creative Director in 2015 succeeding Alexander Wang.
I’m not sure how the show could reach expectations set at such a high level, 50+ years since the last couture show of an amazing brand with such a high pedigree of excellence. Luckily the the success of the Balenciaga sock runner and Triple S sneakers, along with many of the NBA rocking the Balenciaga brand across their chest, made this show right in time with the times. A perfect storm moment to bring back Couture at Balanciaga.
As you’ll notice, some of it is quite wearable and some mostly for the show and art of the day. Especially those domed mushroom hats. They are quite extravagant, but unless you’re going to the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, very unwearable.
There is NO music in the Runway show, an ode to the 1950’s + 60’s when Cristobal Balanciaga wanted the clothes to do the talking, walking and rocking. In 2021 it gave us an eerie/scary vibe, some coughs and weird crunching of the clothing. I would have MUCH preferred a Techno + Lounge + a bit of Industrial dance soundtrack. Maybe next time? One could hope!
The clothes featured giant, exaggerated tailoring. Oversized Suits and Bathrobes. Extra Wide shoulders. Faux Fur. Precise and obscure cuts of clothing. Along with a multitude of slicked hair, Coolio cornrows, Tom Cruise eye masks and a sleek black mushroom shaped chapeau pour votre tete.
Could have had more black outfits. But Demna likes his bright yellows, pinks and greens. There’s a bit of underground Vetements humor in the collection, but a bit more classic Balanciaga. Although the long + elongated black suits are probable a bit more Vetements. They are cut nice, but wearing one of those suits to a dinner event would make it hard to eat without getting sauce on your clothes. And some cuts too large and obtruce, they reminded me a bit of a child wearing their moms or dads shoes or clothes.
Having the Kanye hype helped and all in all quite: Fierce and French. A Gothic Paradise, not quite, maybe a Haute Couture version of a Goth in Paris? It was quite an endeavor to take on and do as well as was done. A grande tribute to the past and present it was. Enjoy with a couple bottles of Veuve Clicquot and some macarons and you’ll be good to go!
Demna Gvasalia summed up the day with this quote:
We cannot only look into the future. We have to look into the past to see where we’re going,” he said. “Clothes have a psychological impact on me. I realized they make me happy—and I realized that’s the purpose of fashion. It’s not about the frenzy and buzz—and the white noise, I call it, of the digital mayhem we’re living through. The essence of it is my passion and the tools. I realized that couture is the best way to manifest it. And this is what really turns me on.”Demna Gvasalia
See Rotersand’s OG Gothic Paradise video prepared by Sniper Wells below:
See you on the Streetz…blog!
IN JULY 2020, THERE ARE MANY NICE CLOTHES, BUT NO WHERE TO WEAR THEM!
Balmain Menswear F/W 2019-20
- Dope Sunglasses
- Can’t go wrong with Blacks, Greys and Whites
- Preppy Militant
- The Music Rocks especially Fury Weekend’s Industrialized Pink Floyd Tune
- Fits the vibe of the World in July 2020
- Inclusion + Diversity
- Horizontal stripes
- The Black pants with the thick White stripe down the side
- Elevated Dr. Who + John Lennon specs
- That Hoodie! You know the which one!!
- Specialty Slogans with meaning
- Olivier’s Haircut and Outfit
- The finale
- The Flapping Grey Belts and Gray Accoutrements
- The Funky Black material for the vampy Blade inspired looks. Seems too thin and a bit tacky
- Frilly, Textured, Flowery, Material
- Lack of Ability to Spot the Celebs in Attendance
The Pop Up Shop Event-74 West 47th Street in the Diamond District New York, NY
Uncut Gems Pop up Shop
Adam Sandler takes a turn from comedy to a dramatic/action movie entitled Uncut Gems. In honor and to promote the movie, the A24 movie company took over a real Diamond Store and turned it into an Imaginary KMH Gems & Jewelry store in the Diamond District of New York City (12/20-12/22 2019)
Art Imitates Life which Imitates Art then Life Again (Streetzblog 12/21/19) *A bit confusing yet makes total sense.
Free Uncut Gems Giveaways
The event was quite fun. Upon entering you receive a free newspaper set in the 80’s complete with He Got Game ads and Knicks scores. It also comes with a free movie poster. Then you may be lucky to get some Uncut Gems temp tattoos and a bottled water. In this area they have some very dope basketballs, but for some reason they are not for sale. Pretty sure they said they would be for sale in May on their website. I would have bought one for sure if they were for sale.
Free pictures on store on 2nd floor
Next you can walk upstairs, get your picture taken by the security camera. then you punch in your mobile phone number and they send you a quick 4 second video to upload to social media. After that, it’s time to choose some Bling from the movie set and get a couple selfies.
Mini Museum of props from Uncut Gems
Next is a mini museum with props from the film. Kevin Garnett’s Jersey and Kicks, some more bling and other various items from the movie.
Socialize-Meet and Greet the Cast of Uncut Gems
Then it was time to socialize. I met the 2 owners of the real shop and actors in the movie, Jessica Mullayev & Jonathan Aranbayev: who plays Adam Sandlers son in the movie. He had on a custom Uncut Gems chain that I would have bought on the spot. But alas, it was a gift from the movie and NFS. *The movie also stars: Idina Menzel, Kevin Garnett, The Weeknd, Julie Fox, Lakeith Stanfield, Judd Hirsch, Wayne Diamond and other familiar faces from the big screen and the Diamond District.
Avianne Jewelers-The Real Store
After I walked over with Jonny to check on the real store Avianne Jewelers, where I looked over some major big time B-B-B-Bling. Prices can be 750k+, 6k and they had a few items for $520 that were quite nice. Very awesome shop and make sure you check out the T’s, hoodies, bomber jackets and track pants. They are also very nice. High quality materials with Gold or crystal accruements. Avianne Jewelers is located at 28 West 47th Street NY, NY.
All in all a very exciting + Fun Experience. Everyone was in a really good mood which also helped make the event special. Now it’s time to see the Uncut Gems movie.
See you on the Streetz of New York in the Diamond District
The Boar Soars us into 2019
Downtown-Chinatown Honolulu Hawaii
2019 is the year of the Boar or Pig. I took some time off to enjoy the fun festivities in historic Downtown-Chinatown. Enjoy the pictures and Have a Happy New Year!
And some pix of us having a colorful fun filled day with Shave Ice, Dim Sum, and limited edition toys
See you on the Streetz…blog
Dessert Fantasy 2018
United Cerebral Palsy’s annual two-hours of Sweet Treats
Sunday November 4, 2018 1p-3p Alohilani Hotel Waikiki, HI
Delicious Delectable’s Everywhere
Yum, Yum, Yum..This item included Champagne Glace
Took a few minutes from the Sweet treats to get a Beautiful face design
Now back to more desserts
A time-out for the Silent Auction
And back go more Snacking…
Another Succesful Dessert Fantasy. If you want to see 2017 click here. For 2011 press this. See you next year! Hint: This event occurs the 1st Sunday after Halloween.
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Goodwill Goes Glam
Honolulu, Hawaii: July 18, 2018 Blaisdell Exhibition Hall
Goodwill Goes Glam one of my favorite events of the year. Fun, Fashion Show, Fun, Shopping and more Fun!
First you see the Runway show. Second you shop the freshest gear to be found. If you move quick enough, you’ll get some pretty stellar labels and high quality clothes.
This Years theme: The Fashion Edit
This Years Designers: Allison Izu Song x Summer Shiigi
This Years Brands: Allison Izu & Ten Tomorrow
This Years Camera: Canon DSLR (Not an iPhone)
The Shopping And After Party
- Head to the Shoes and Purses first. They are next to each other. One year, I found both Prada and Bape kicks in my size. Score!
- Next, straight to the Aloha wear. Do not stop at the toys or sports clothes on the way. The best Aloha gear goes quick. And there are some very High quality shirts and brands. Tori Richard, Reyn Spooner, Cooke Street, Ono, Tommy Bahama & More
- Now, it’s time for the sports jerseys. This year, my friend Amanda scored a primo condition Walter Peyton Bears Jersey. And I bought a Mitchell & Ness MAYS 660 BONDS Jersey in perfect condition.
- Set a budget ahead of time. Both years, I had a pre set budget and put back what was not in budget. Just like a sample sale, a budget is needed.
- Grab Quick, Grab Fast, put back what you don’t want. The first half hour is just like a NYC Sample sale. You want to get the good stuff before it’s gone. Trick to this is don’t think much, just go for what looks good, grab it fast. Then weed through your goods before check-out. People were eyeing my Willie Mays jersey for close to 2 hours, seeing if I would put it back. And I was eyeing a pair of Gucci sneakers, both the jersey and the shoes did not go back.
See you on the Streetz!
The Belmont-Sheffield Music Festival
Very near the Belmont El Stop Sunday May 2018
Heading to Chicago from Memorial Day to Labor Day? I’d suggest checking out one or more of the vast Street Fests in and around town. Some of the Bigger events include the Taste of Chicago, Lallapalooza, Mole De Mayo, The Great American Lobster Fest, Chicago House Music Festival, Many Greek Fests, The Chicago Blues Fest, Ribfest Chicago, The Grant Park Music Fest and the various neighborhood Street parties.
Streetzblog checked out the Belmont-Sheffield Music Festival on Sunday May 26, 2018 From 7:30-9:45pm. It’s located just below the Belmont Street El Station. You get off the train walk across the street and there’s the fest. Super easy, very safe, extremely accessible and costs just $5 to get in.
The Street Party had a vast array of ethnically diverse things to eat and drink. Lobster, Lumpia, Lamb Burgers, Potato pancakes, Cheese curds, Fried Twinkies, Vegan delights, Sausages, Loaded Fries, Beer and even Pina Colada’s.
When I was there, one stage had a DJ and a colorful skit, while the other stage played spot on-in tune cover music.
In between the 2 stages were food booths along with many mini pop ups of T-Shirts, Jewelry, Sunglasses, various art projects along with some sponsors passing out pretty cool free gear and gadgets. I scored a free pair of Sunnys along with a couple flashlights. And Bought a few pairs. Who can pass up, Buy ONE for $20, get TWO FREE? Haha, yep got me good. But I gotta say I do look pretty fly in the Prado’s.
Some notable shirts included Psychologist with the ologist letters crossed out, the Brightly colored Lincoln shirts, Some nice Chicago shirts for $10, and a shirt with: I’m as Happy as a Duck with Bread boldly written across the front.
Did I mention Lemonade! OMG it was so tasty!! Lemonade has to be one of my favorite Summertime drinks and this was pretty amazing.
It was a very friendly group of fest attendees, not rowdy, very chill, with a nice mid western happy party vibe. Music was great, Journey & J Giles covers were heard from the bands. And the DJ played some Daft Punk, Chicago House along with some classic Dance tracks. The DJ music was sponsored by club Berlin, so it was pretty high calibre spinning.
The Belmont-Sheffield Music Festival happens Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. It rates 5 out of 5 stars. And Pro tip: There’s a Liquor store next door and across the street is a CVS with lots of ice cold water and more cheap drinks. Lots of easy ways to pre party prior to going in our picking up something cold for the trip home on the El Train.
Here’s one of my favorite pictures that sums the party up in one image. I call it Happiness.
See you on the Streetz…of Chicago!
Take me out to the Ol’ Ball Game
Chicago Cubs-Wrigley Field Memorial Day Friday 2018
Girls Day Out!
The Real OG!
Fun in the Sun!
Creative Jersey’s TOGETHER SINCE 1984
Beer Here! Pretty sure that stacking Beer Cups Originated in Chicago. Whether it’s an IPA or a Lite Beer. That’s the bevie of choice at the Chicago Cubs Game. Especially in the blazing Sun.
The Stadium Guy to Know. Make Friends with this man. He has access to all the Great seats. Meet him early and you may get to the 5th row by the 7th inning.
See you on the Streetz…of the Chicago Cubs Game!