Category Archives: Cool
Public Enemy x Element Collection
Element has teamed up with iconic rap group Public Enemy to release T’s, Hoodies, Bucket hats, Socks, Polka pants, and of course a very dope skate deck. Proceeds will go to the Harold Hunter Foundation to support the skateboarding youth of New York City. If there is anything left available of the collection, you can find it here
See you on the Streetz…blog!
BTS MAP OF THE SOUL SHOW CASE IN HAWAII Pop-Up Shop Media Event 12/17/21
I was honored and excited to attend the special BTS Media Event today 12/17/21 at the BTS Pop-Up Shop at Ala Moana Center. We were able to shop for one hour prior to the store opening to the Public. It was way funny to watch the 40 age++ crowd trying to decide which figurine to get. There are 7 to choose from and they all change their hair color every 5 minutes. But looked like everyone got what they wanted and a good time had by all.
They had BTS Figurines, Pens, Booklets, Purple Holiday Items, shirts, and even a very DOPE Black Swan Flannel shirt. Most people bought the figurines and the pens with the faces of the BTS Starts on them. Mahalo to Alan Yamamoto and Sascha Koki for the invite. I had a really fun time playing around in the interactive store! And bought some figurines and pens. Maybe next time the Flannel shirt! The Pop-Up Shop is open now thru March 2022 At Ala Moana Center near Target.
See you on the Holiday Streetz…blog!
Waikiki, Oahu-August 20, 2021
The Iconic KITH store opened up on Friday August 20, 2021 on Oahu. Located between the Apple store and Jimmy Choo on Kalakaua Ave. I stopped by for a few quick snaps of the store. And made an ill-fated attempt to get in to the store.
For their Grand-Opening they released a KITH colored bright light blue and white Air Force1 with the Hawaiian Islands featured on the tongue. They did tickets, wristbands and general standing in line to get the kicks. Saw some of the AF1’s re-selling for $700-$900.
The Store has clothes and shoes on the main road and a KITH treats shop a bit inside The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.
If you got lucky enough to purchase a pair of the limited release AF1. Congrats! Maybe I’ll see you down there one day in a few weeks or months. See you on the Streetz…blog!
Hot off the internet via iPhone are the first fresh looks of the Nike Air Force One x Louis Vuitton kicks.
You can see the Virgil Abloh in many. Also notice one pair looks like replicants and another gives an ode to Kobe.
What do you think of the new collab? Let us know in the comments section.
Paint on Paint on Paint
Clothing companies are great at pushing the boundaries of promotion in the digital age. Check out the video below by Siberia Hills. You won’t see the ubiquitous jumping into pants or flashy graphics. But what we do get is some extraordinary under painting. Await some cool surprises on the bottom layer and the top layer of the painting. Nice way to promote your their clothing line. And check out the matching shirt. For More on Siberia Hills, see more, buy more here
Now if someone could help me with the jumping into clothes thing, LMK in the comments sections. My friend said to jump up and down in front of a door. But that’s all I understood of her directions. LOL! Got a bunch of pants RTW RTS. (Ready to Wear and Ready to Sell!)
The Streetzblog x Street Meat Market Designer Etoile Pants are done. Here’s a few pix of the newest piece of art from Waikiki, Hawaii on the island of Oahu. Upcoming project intertwines Aloha shirts and Tees for the Reduce, Recycle, & Retro Chic Collection 2022.
See you on the Streetz!
We tend to stay close to the street, checking out new shoes, clothes and trends & taking care of the Street Meat Market Atelier on the Streetz…blog. And forget to show and post some of the color filled fun in the Sun. Here’s some pix from Kokoloio Beach Park. Saturday 2/6/21 during Super Bowl weekend. I stayed the day, others camped the night. Maybe next time, I’ll be more adventurous and give the tent a try. Enjoy the scenic waves, colorful water, billowy-sweeping trees, deep-cushy sand and bright blue skies from the North Shore of Oahu.
See you on the Streetz…blog!
What do you See?
Watch the video above and see what you see? You may see people playing catch with a basketball or you may see something else? Watch the first time with zero expectations and see what you see? Then take a moment and watch again very, very carefully.
Did you see the extra? Let us know in the comments section. Have a nice Day! See you on the Streetz…blog!
You can also ask in the comments section, What should I be looking for? And we’d be happy to assist you. Its pretty fun! Watch and share with your friends and family.
2020 Halloween. Strange and Stranger Things. Quarantine. Binge Watching, Lockdown. The Tiger King. Amazon. Work from Home. Buy from your Bed. TikTok.
It will be different this year. Try your best to have some fun. Not too much happening this year. But we still have our yearly list of Top Trend/Pop Culture costumes for the year.
The Top 60 Halloween Costumes for this year-#pop culture/#Trend/#Year 2020
Top Costumes for 2020 are:
- Baby Yoda from the Mandalorian
- Amazon Box
- Tiger King’s Joe Exotic. AKA: Maldonado Passage AKA: Joseph Schreibuogal
- White Claw Seltzer Can
- Harley Quinn: Been there done that, but you can never have enough Harley Quinn’s and Scary Clowns on Halloween
- Postal Worker
- Billie Eilish
- Hand Sanitizer
- Vaccine Needle
- Tiger King’s Carole Baskin. Tie-dye shirt and good to go
- Black Panther
- Eddie Van Halen or group it adding in David Lee Roth and the other guys in the band
- Emily in Paris-Think Plaid and Red Beret. Or short skirt and colorful everything else with matching purse … of course.
- Doctor or Nurse
- Naomi Osaka-She always wears her mask. So great timing.
- Schitts Creek Moira Rose
- David Rose from Schitts Creek
- Dr. Fauci
- Clorox Wipe
- Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich
- Megan Fox + Machine Gun Kelly
- Arianna Grande + Lady Gaga ala the “Rain on Me” video
- Finn from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Luke Skywalker
- The Addams Family
- Fleetwood Mac
- Cranberry Juice
- The skate boarding man with the cranberry juice listening to Fleetwood Mac
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg-Just need a black wig, black glasses and black cloak
- Nurse Ratched-Play the part too, Evil
- Kobe Bryant
- Team Clueless-Turned 25 this year
- Hippy-The age of Aquarius is 2021
- Demogorgon from Stranger Things
- The Mandalorian
- Borat with the bright green monokini-I dare you to wear this. LOL
- A Murder Hornet
- Blackpink, BTS, Monsta X group costumes
- The Masked Singer
- Cardi B-WAP
- Michael Jordan-The Last Dance…Yep that was this year!
- The Gal Pals from Hocus Pocus-Been seeing them show up a lot on my TV lately this year (October 2020)
- Starlight and the Seven from The Boys TV show
- Zoom Call Group Costume
- Sister Night from the Watchmen
- Mike Pence with Giant Fly in Hair
- I guess you could be Trump or Biden
- Jesse-with or without the kids and the butler
- The Los Angeles Lakers-2020 Champions
- Door Dash, Uber, Lyft Driver
- Baby Sharks
- TikTok Star
- Work from Home group costume
- Your Co-workers. Cats, Dogs, Family members, Plants, Food, Drinks, computer
- The Four Seasons Group Costume-Spring, Summer, Winter + Fall
- Freddie Kreuger or Jason
Anything Nostalgia/Safe/Retro/Happy Like:
- Back to the Future’s Marty McFly and Doc Brown
- Mr Rogers-Red Cardigan and some low key low-top converse kicks
- Bob Ross-Big Wig, paint with brush and maybe an easel
- The Happy Days Posse The Fonz, Richie, Joanie & Chachi
- The Golden Girls
- Leave it to Beaver or the Brady Bunch
- Backstreet Boys or Nsync
- Classic Disney Characters
- Popeye + Olive Oyl
- The Wizard of Oz. Dorothy, The Tin Man, Scarecrow, The Lion, The Good and even the Bad witch. If you’ve ever seen Wicked, there’s a big surprise near the end of it regarding the Bad Witch. So, I would include her in the group.
Check out the difference a couple years make, see the Top Halloween Costumes of 2018 here on the Streetzblog.
What will you wear this year? Is there a costume we missed for the 2020 list? Let us know in the comments section. Have a Happy Halloween!
Heaven or Hell…You can Choose
I saw this saying on a shirt in a street stall in Camden, England. It was a #realfake Ed Hardy look alike. And was a bit small for me, but I liked the design and saying so much, I bought it. Never was able to fit into it, but the slogan was a good reminder on how you can train your mind for a good Moment, Day or even year.
Everyday, you have this choice, to have a good day or a bad day. Kelly Clarkson ends her show with: Have a Good Day! And if it’s not, then Change it!
The Blur between Awake and Asleep is where the Magic Happens
Benjamin Hardy PHD, says something along the lines of the blur between your sleep and your awake state is when the best ideas occur. He encourages us to wake up at 5am. I’m the most extreme night person with a 9a-5p job I know, so awaking at 5am is very daunting. Yet, this morning I saw his thoughts in action.
I awoke, meditated for about 5 minutes, then went to brush my teeth. As I did this, the “Poem” below sprang out of my brain so fast, I had to grab a pen and write it all down. And within 4 minutes the “Poem” below appeared on paper. Even the Rhymes came out. I tweaked maybe 2-3 words when I proofed it. But, it ALL did flow in one quick, non stop, powerful stream of words to paper.
Maybe my 9am is like Benjamin’s 5am? Since I didn’t go to sleep until 1am. LOL
In most of the streetzblog posts, they can take an hour to days to weeks to months to do. Especially things like the Longest list of the most Fashionable movies and the Biggest list of Jordan tunes. Those took months.
Here we go with about 4 minutes while I was in the Magical moment between awake and Asleep. Hope you enjoy it!