Category Archives: Cool
Dessert Fantasy 2018
United Cerebral Palsy’s annual two-hours of Sweet Treats
Sunday November 4, 2018 1p-3p Alohilani Hotel Waikiki, HI
Delicious Delectable’s Everywhere
Yum, Yum, Yum..This item included Champagne Glace
Took a few minutes from the Sweet treats to get a Beautiful face design
Now back to more desserts
A time-out for the Silent Auction
And back go more Snacking…
Another Succesful Dessert Fantasy. If you want to see 2017 click here. For 2011 press this. See you next year! Hint: This event occurs the 1st Sunday after Halloween.
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Three Hours of Halloween Tricks, Treats, Tunes and a whole lot of Fun!
Helloween to Halloween with DJ Sniper Wells Playlist 10/27/18
- Siouxsie and The Banshees-Spellbound (Halloween Classic #6)
- Thrill Kill Kult-Sex on Wheels
- Prodigy-The Day is my Enemy
- VNV Nation-Lights Go Out (New)
- Funker Vogt-Thor’s Hunger
- Marilyn Manson-This is Halloween
- Suicide Commando-I Die for You
- Wumpscut-The Boo
- Zombie Girl-The Darkness
- VNV Nation-When is the Future
- Albin Meyers-Halloween 2011
- Chocolate Puma & Carta-Bump (New)
- Chrissy Hurt + Fredco-Shiny Disco Balls (As heard on CSI Miami)
- Bau Haus- Bela Lugosi’s Dead (Halloween Classic #1)
- Marilyn Manson-Tainted Love
- Alien Sex Fiend-Now I’m Feeling Zombified (Rare Oldie)
- New Order-Tutti Frutti
- Ministry-Halloween (Fast Version)
- Chemical Brothers-Go (Number 1 Summer Banger)
- Chocolate Puma & Firebeatz-Blackout
- The Marionettes-Play Dead (Scary Halloween Great for Haunted Houses)
- Anti-Up-Pizza (Very fun tune, first time played)
- Thrill Kill Kult-Days of Swine and Roses (TKK-Sniper Well’s Fav Halloween band)
- Christopher Lee-Vampires (Very creepy Tune)
- The Cure-Burn
- Unknown Artist-Every Day is Halloween (As made famous by Ministry)
- Rotersand-I don’t Know
- Ayria-Big City Lullaby
- Specimen-Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Classic Ol Skool)
- Funker Vogt-Ikarus (New)
- Aloha Aliens-Goth Club (Sniper Wells Mix)
- Thrill Kill Kult-This is What the Devil Does
Balenciaga’s got you Covered for Cold Weather
The Balenciaga Oversized Layered Parka Coat-Product Number: 1234071
They call this the Oversized Layered Parka Coat. And yep, it’s for sure Oversized. 7 layers to be exact. Here’s what’s included:
- Plaid Shirts
- Jersey Hoodies
- Technical Fleece
- Cold weather Outer layer
- Cuffed sleeves
- 2 Front patch pockets (Hopefully more inside)
- Drawstring hood with coordinating hem
At a price of $10,405, it’s more than 1k per layer. This Coat packs a pretty big punch of Major Layered Swag. Sure hope they add some Balenciaga logos so everyone knows what you’re rockin’. It does say that: This is a pre-shot item; this product’s details are subject to change in production. I hope so, they for sure need to add some Balenciaga writing on it. For the price, you’ll want people to know it’s a Balenciaga. If you’re interested in slaying the layered look this Winter, you can purchase the Oversized Layered Parka Coat AKA: the 7 layered coat Here. *Pictures courtesy of MatchesFashion.com
See you on the Streetz!
The Make and Take Class for the 21st Century
The Shoe Surgeon teaches you the tricks of the trade creating your very own Air Jordan 1 from Scratch! The Video below shows students in action making their own Air Force 1’s.
This class is even better, You make your very own custom Jordan 1’s!!! Sweet! #1ofOne Included in the class is a pair of Air Jordan 1’s, Toolkit, All Materials, Daily lunch and some Bevies. From the looks of the application form, you probably get a comp shirt too!
Price is slightly steep at $3,000, but sure looks like a lot of fun! And if you really learned how to do this, you could start making customs for friends and others to make back the money. If I lived in NY, I’d probably try for a spot in the class & put the $$ on some credit card. Classes are September 6-9, 2018 in New York City.
Limited spaces are available, you can sign up for class here. Sounds like fun! What do you think? See you on the Streetz!
Listed above are the top 9 Trends for women & Top 8 Trends for men Fall 2018.
What do you think of the trends? What would you add? Delete? Let us know in the comments section.
*Trends from the Neiman Marcus fashion show August 2018
See you on the Streetz!
I’m keeping this page Live for the Holiday Season. I’m attempting to take a selfie at every Christmas tree I see.
Here are the first of many: Number 1 is me on 12/12 on Oahu at Topa Tower, 2nd pic is on Oahu on 12/13 at MVNP.
Goal is to have fun, keep myself positive and in a good mood and use my phone to update my blog.
FromHawaii to New York to Chicago. Stay tuned for as many Christmas trees as I can find. Happy Holidays!
Here is Honolulu Airport w the Blue Christmas tree prior to boarding plane for NYC:
Roosevelt Hotel Lobby. NYC 12/16/17
New Blade Runner 2049 HD Trailer
Just the Quality of this trailer oozes stellar movie vibes. It also gives us a bit more insite into what to expect for BR 2049.
Blade Runner 2036
This is a little confusing. Bare with me. It’s a short film that depicts some of what happens between 2019 and 2048. Shows some action and gives some hints of the year 2036.
Blade Runner 2009/2018
Before the new Blade Runner 2049 comes out, I’d recommend watching the original. Here’s one of the best clips from the OG Blade Runner. Is Harrison Ford a Replicant or not?
And if you want more Blade Runner action, check out the Raf Simons x Blade Runner Fashion show here.
TV Show: Billions Song: Homecoming
- Billions: My Favorite Show in 2016-17…Tied with Orphan Black, which is another blog post
- Some weeks I cheer for Rhodes
- Other weeks I’m on Axe’s side
- Story always starts slow, then comes to Full-Boil, a bit like Breaking Bad
- When I have an important work meeting I watch Axe in action mode, gives me inspiration
- Billions: Added bonus-Super nice shot of the New York Sky-Line at the beginning of every show, plus some other Hot Shots of NYC in many shows
- Josh Ritter-Homecoming: This is the song at the end of Season 2. It’s very catchy and groovy. I suspect I like it more because it’s in the TV show. Not usually my fav type of music. But, been waking up to it every day this week & it makes me feel Happy. See what you think? Let us know in the comments section down below.
See you on the Streetz…Blog.
Riot Division’s Transformation Jacket
- From Ukraine, @iamriotdivision
- Military Inspired Functional Design
- Sleek, Slick Video
- Love the Color (Black and Dark Grey always Rule)
- Fun to Use
- Music is Rad on the Video
- Wouldn’t ever want to drink and wear. Would be so impossible to find: Money, House Keys, Gum, Gloves, Phone, etc.
See you on the Streetz!