Category Archives: NYC
Fun Times on Canal St. NYC
A Trip to NY isn’t a trip to NY without a stop on Canal Street to check the Knock-Off Goods. If you were there in early February 2018, you could’ve scored some decent DIESEL or shall we say DEISEL Gear.
The Real Deal DIESEL set up shop along Chinatown’s Canal street during NYFY2018. For the first day, they acted as if everything was a knock-off. The 2nd day they let everyone know that it was really DIESEL. The brand received lots of exposure and hopefully some younger fans of the brand.
Prices were also inexpensive and sold on eBay for much more. ProTip: The DIESEL SITE says to check back on February 19 for a re-stock on the Goods! Check em out, you may be one of the lucky one’s to score some great deals on DEISEL! See you on the Streetz…blog!
On the topic of brands knocking off their own brands. Here’s Gucci with Guccy. I bet they sold a lot of these after the NBA All-Star Game 2018. Heard one of the announcers say something like this: Hey, what’s that shirt? That’s not how you spell Gucci
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Top Hot Spots-NYC DEC 2017-Via Streetzblog
- Daniel Patrick: My favorite Hi-End Streetwear brand. Check them out near Alexander Wang at 96 Grand Just off-Broadway. Make sure to say Hi to Lauren and Noel. Pro-Tip: If you don’t see the color or style you want on the showroom floor, just ask, they should have it in the back or can order for you. See more about Daniel Patrick Soho here
- KITH: Took over my go to store Atrium a bit back. I was kinda’ upset about that, so didn’t go there for a while. But you gotta go to the KITH on Lafayette. They have very nice clothes and almost every shoe you could ever want. And it’s a great place to get some nice selfies with tons of white shoes on the walls and under the floor!
- Barney’s: Go in December when things are on sale. I always score something good. This year, bought a pair of Y-3 x Adidas Bounce Sole Kicks. Original Price: $390, On sale for Less than $150!! Hot brands in December 2017 include: Off White, Greg Lauren, Public School, Gucci, Grenson, Fear of God, Rick Owens and a newer fav of mine: Ben Taverniti Unravel Project.
- Canal Street: Its back to being out on the streetz. After 5 years of having to go underground or around the block. Dec 2017 found everything on the street. Amazing goods at great prices.
- Broadway Marketplace: Check out the OWMXN area-Super cool people, great prices. Mix of originals and hip, cool brands. People who work here are super nice and fun to hang out with, another place to name drop Streetzblog. They’ll hook you up for sure. You can also find them on-line at OWMXN.Com or @OWMXN. The marketplace is set to move soon. Right now its on Broadway near Spring and across from empty_Gallery.
- em_pty_gallery: This is the Off-White store in Manhattan. Usually a line outside. Some things are for sale inside some not. And not all sizes on the floor. And nope, you can’t just buy the sneakers. When I was there, you could purchase something from the new line-$1,200-$1,400 hoodies. Then your receipt goes in a drawing. But you need to be in town if you are the winner. Prize drawing was about 6 days from day I went. It’s a got to go to place. Just go, It’s kinda’ trippy, enjoy the experience and talk to or listen to the people in line. Prices like usual. Not for people looking for deals. Yet, clothing is still Pure Fire!
- Dover Street Market/DSM NY: Many of the best Hi-End designers all under one roof. This year the entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Hi to Jonah for helping me out with a gift and wrapping it up perfectly. Pro Tip: December is a great time for sales, some items up to 50% off. Ultra Pro Tip: If you see a T or piece on the rack & it’s not in your size, Just ask. Many more sizes are in the secret storage area. I’ve been going here since they opened. Very fun to wander the stairs or take the elevator to each and every floor. Wear your hottest gear here. The day I went, 75% had Virgil Abloh x The Ten collection, limited edition vans and Triple Sole Balenciaga’s. Major HEAT on the FEET! See more about DSM here
- Art at Canal: This is on Canal at Chinatown. Live DJ, Graffiti walls, and some Dope Clothes. Dec 2017, we find clothes designed by Tommy Hilfiger’s brother. Some nice Floral-Camo prints mixed on top of firemen jackets.
- AF-1 Design your Own Soho: Pick Low, Mid or High-Tops, then color, add laces, spray paint,stencil etc. Everything is provided. Customs made in minutes. Very fun!
- Adidas Mid-Town: Most everything you want all in stock. Just no Yeezy’s. Everything else is there. But grab fast, the NERD and other quick-strike gear goes very fast. Pro Tip: Many things that are sold out on-line are available in this store. You just need to look around and stay for a while. Things drop randomly every couple of hours or so. Fun to be there when it happens.
- Around the World Magazines: The best Magazine Store in Town! This year, they have many mags on sale for just $5 including back issues of Chic Men & In Trend. Even if they are a couple of years old, still lots of inspiration to be found. You can also get the latest issues of System, HighSnobiety, European GQ & HypeBeast all in Mag form.
- Madison Square Garden: Whether it’s the Knicks or Rangers. Check a game out. The arena is fun! Music, Light shows, T-Shirt cannons that blow big blasts of white smoke. They even have Lobster Rolls, exotic cheeseburgers, great shopping and lots of drinks. And you are guaranteed to see a celebrity or two. The night I saw the Rangers play, the Bella & Gigi Hadid were both there, center ice chatting, cheering and taking selfies.
- Modell’s: About a block from MSG. Get your gear here. This years they have 2 for $20 Knicks T’s. Some great Winter Classic Rangers with awesome prices and Lebron Soldiers in more colors than I’ve ever seen in one place. Nice price too! $129 for a pair.
- Bryant Park: One of the best places to people watch in all of NY City. Punk, Chic, Business, Tourist, Local, Trendy, Norm-Core, High Fashion, Models, Celebs, Family, Singles, Flourescent, Fake Fur, Real Fur, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Coney Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan & more. Eat, Shop, Skate, Take Pix, Sit, Walk, Mingle, Drink, and Ride the Carousel.
Nike AF1 Soho, Art at Canal, & Dover Street Market.
Foot Locker Times Square, Adidas Store Mid-Town, em_pty_gallery Soho, The Uptown Punk 8618′ Streetzblog pants.
Barney’s, Selfies, Some of my Own Sewn Clothes.
Bryant Park, Fashion Ave, & Madison Square Garden
Places w/ Biggest lines out the door:
- Pink in Soho
- Canada Goose
- Bathing Ape Soho
I’m keeping this page Live for the Holiday Season. I’m attempting to take a selfie at every Christmas tree I see.
Here are the first of many: Number 1 is me on 12/12 on Oahu at Topa Tower, 2nd pic is on Oahu on 12/13 at MVNP.
Goal is to have fun, keep myself positive and in a good mood and use my phone to update my blog.
FromHawaii to New York to Chicago. Stay tuned for as many Christmas trees as I can find. Happy Holidays!
Here is Honolulu Airport w the Blue Christmas tree prior to boarding plane for NYC:
Roosevelt Hotel Lobby. NYC 12/16/17
Triple Five Soul, 555 Soul or as I best remember their name: Triple 5 Soul was not just a Streetwear brand but a whole urban lifestyle collab of DJ’s, Graffiti artists, Musicians, Skaters, & Break dancers. In the 90’s, Triple 5 Soul was one of the biggest and most successful Streewear brands around.
Fun Fact: The 555 Soul name comes from a then Popular telephone party line advertised and utilized in NYC. Most likely at 3 or 4am after a festive night of partying.
in 1989, Triple 5 Soul founder-Camella Ehike worked out of 151 Ludlow St. on the lower East Side of Manhattan. Ehike had a store front apartment with a sewing machine in the front and living area in the back. Like many creative’s she started making clothes she liked to wear for herself and her good friends. Between 1989 and 1996, Camella lived in her store and sewed everything. Her friends were very influential in the NYC Hip-Hop Scene and the clothes were so dope, the brand took off and demand became higher than supply.
Fun Fact: 555 Soul’s love beads were worn by early rap/house artists; The Jungle Brothers and Boogie Down Productions. BTW: Back in the day, this was 1 of the only House records we had out in Hawaii. I used to play it over and over and over on my record player at parties at my first condo in Waikiki. circa 1988-89.
Fun Fact: Fab 5 Freddy wore a Triple 5 Soul Tie Hat on MTV, which skyrocketed exposure of the store and sales. Here’s a bit of Fab 5 Freddy as host of Yo! MTV Raps.
Fun Fact: Mos Def was a friend of Ehike and the face of T5S’s first advertising campaign.
Fun Fact: Whenever Long Island’s Me Myself and I, De La Soul came to Manhattan they would stop by the shop and ask for some new clothes. Here they are performing their massive hit.
Triple 5 Soul later moved to 290 Lafayette Street, It was here that I would visit most Decembers.
Fun Fact: Banksky took over the front interior of the store. It was the 1st time anyone brought Banksky to NY. Now (2015/16) you can walk down many downtown streets and see his work everywhere. Especially in the area where the infamous Cronuts exist. I know I was there in Dec 2013 amazed at how much art he had put up around Dominique Ansel’s Bakery at 189 Spring St. Mabye Banksky knew how hard it was/is to get a taste of the elusive delicacies at least you could check out some interesting Street Art. Note: There’s also a fun looking basketball court next door to the Cronut Store. The day I was there, there was even a comp B-Ball to borrow.
Fun Fact: Graphic Designer/Skater Alyasha Owerka-Moore designed the original logo in exchange for a couple of hats!
Triple Five Soul is known for:
- What you would buy in New York in the 90’s to show you knew true Streetwear.
- Designed their own fabrics From Bohemian to Surf inspired.
- Sick Insta’ Street Cred Hoodies and luxurious Velour track suits.
- Dope Logo.
- Wool Cargo Pants.
- George W. Bush T’s
- 5 Deadly Venom shirts designed by SSUR’s Russell K.
- Graffiti pieces done up by infamous Graff artist, Stash.
- Backpacks that turned into Chairs.
- DJ Cases with Built in Wheels.
My Fun Fact: The Triple 5 Soul clothes were pretty pricey when I would visit NY, thus I owned ONE short-sleeved would be vintage now; grey T-shirt with Orange & Blue lettering. It had 3 hands on it doing some sort of sign language. I would wear it on the airplane from NY to Chicago at Christmas time. And whenever I wanted to feel like I was in the know about Streetwear in the 90’s. I remember it being very comfortable and quality made. Was one of my favorite shirts for about 4-5 years. And of course it was a Double XL-The Style of the time.
You can still find Triple 5 Soul on this website. But the most sought after items are the OG items from the 90’s. *Note: Looks like prices are the same or even less nowadays on their site. Kinda’ Wierd.
*Camille Ehike is currently running a modern bed and breakfast entitled, Breathe-Inn located in upstate New York. Contemplating a possible children’s line of clothing.
See you on the Streetz!
The DIY Customized Designer Bomber Jacket
On a major mission to create gives me both pleasure and a bit of pain. Prior to going to NYC for the Holidays, I was pretty obsessed over the black Stampd bomber jacket. Checked their site every 3 days to see if it was back in stock. Then they came out with another version and I wanted it even more. But living in a warm area most of the year, I figured both jackets were nice, but a bit too pricey (Over $300) for 11 days in the cold. So I figured when I got to New York, I would just make my own.
Picture of my inspiration. The Stampd Bomber Jacket:
Friday morning I go uptown and around 10am I find a fairly inexpensive ($69.99) bomber jacket at H&M. I think it’s a bit pricey so pass on it for the morning. After a day of non-stop shopping and window shopping uptown, I end up at MSG at 5:30pm to get some Knicks vs Bulls tickets. After I walk back towards my hotel, I realize I’m near Fashion Ave. So I go to the accruement strip on the street and head into M&J Trimming. Here I have a fantastic time. On a mission to get the back portion done, I show the picture to 4 workers and they don’t really get what I’m doing. But the back was super easy to spot so I buy 2 sets of way too many dark blue strips. Then I spot the Orange striping and immediately get it, buy some skull strips just cause’ they look awesome, I spot a couple patches, get em’. Then buy some scissors, glue that says it sews for you, which it does, and just in case; a whole ton of various sized safety pins.
Pictures of many of the Goods used to customize the bomber Jacket: (Everything here is from M&J Trimming 1008 6th Ave between 37th + 38th St. Manhattan, NY).
While at M&J, I meet some really cool people and have a great time discussing our projects together. One was making a full blown Lolita dress for an Anime convention, the other was doing up a pair of jeans with fluorescent spikes. Cost for my Goods: $80.
I notice on my iPhone that the store that they shop at during Project Runway is a couple blocks away. So I head over to MOOD to see if I need anything else for the jacket. I see many tourists and a few local designers. Met a nice lady at the front who called me Sweetie. Then, bought some needles and thread, just in case I need to sew things on if the pins and glue don’t work. Didn’t need the needles and Thread. Cost of my Goods: $12.
Here is where I lose it a bit. Friday Night at 8:30pm I have all I need to make the jacket except the jacket. I head back out to H&M to buy the bomber from earlier in the day. Was so enthused I walked right by it and needed to walk back 5 blocks in the Massive Mid-Town Christmas Crowd. I get to H&M at 8:50pm, it closes at 9:00pm I cant get it to zip, so don’t buy it. Then I realize I’m on vacation and need to breath, so I head to the Deli for Salami Sandwiches and Grape soda. One of my favorite Vay-Cay treats!
Saturday I head Downtown. I typically get dropped off at Astor and work my way down to Canal. But this time I start at Spring, went down a bit then back up towards Astor. Here at 3:45pm, I spot a perfect bomber in the window of French Connection (FCUK). The entrance sign says big sale, so I’m hoping it’s on sale and it is! Regularly over $158, marked down to $109, and just for today there was an extra discount, so I got my already very nice bomber jacket that fit perfectly for a mere $65. ($65 plus $80 plus $12=$157) Plus major obsession over this project. That gives me both a thrill because it’s quite fun to do a project like this. But at the same time, I’m supposed to be relaxing, recharging and chilling in NY.
While walking in Downtown on Broadway, I check out Atrium and Kith. At Kith, I find the real Stampd Jacket in my size. I try it on and it is really nice. Feels comfortable inside and is worth the $300. Tempted to buy it, but I don’t vibe well with the workers at Kith. And if I’m not having fun shopping, no matter what it is, I won’t buy it. And I wasn’t having fun at Kith, plus I was on a mission to make my own. Here’s a picture of the Stampd jacket IRL:
Saturday night I don’t need to make the jacket because I can’t wear it on Sunday since I go out with friends and it was too cold for the bomber.
Sunday Night 1:00am – 2:30 am. I make the custom jacket. I put the orange ribbon around the sleeve instead of the dark blue, use big silver safety pins to affix it. Then I bust out the glue that sews to put on the patches (It works really well). I notice one patch is a skull, so I add in the skull ribbon on the top and use the last of the safety pins to affix it.
Let dry over night and head to breakfast at the Roosevelt Hotel and over to Dover Street market on Monday in my new custom jacket.
Cool thing I notice at DSM. In the Patricia Field section they have some pretty pricey yet very nice custom jackets that used spray paint, patches and get this…safety pins to affix some of the acruements. I’m right on trend.
Here’s a quick sampling of quotes about my jacket that I was able to wear 2x in NY and 3x in Chicago.
I like your jacket. Quote from Employee number 1 at DSMNY
I Love your jacket. Quote from Employee number 2 at DSMNY
Where did you get your jacket? Quote from co-shopper at Around the World Magazines at 148 W. 37th St. Between Broadway and 7th Ave. NY.
Dope jacket, you can Kiki here all day long. Quote from employee at Patricia Field’s at 360 Bowery. NY.
Look it’s Adam Ant, check out his coat. Quote from G-Spot when I DJ’d in Evanston, Illinois.
All in All, I would say it was a fun project to do. I think I just got a bit too obsessed with it. Like who would go all the way to New York from Hawaii to spend many hours making a jacket? Ahhh…Me. Hehehe. I was in NY to de-stress, not add any. But, I think having this project to do led me to:
Having fun meeting new people at M&J Trimming and chatting about shared interests. I felt more at home than at home, like doing something like this wasn’t so wierd. Other people were doing things like this in NY and even bigger.
It led me to MOOD, the store from Project Runway, which I never would have seen if I didn’t do this project.
Now I have tons of dark navy strips to use, glue that sews, new super sharp scissors that cost less than $12, velcro, silver and gold safety pins for future projects and some pretty cool pictures of the process of making and wearing the jacket.
A fun time wearing the jacket and hearing all of the fun compliments. Most people don’t know it was homemade. When asked about it in Illinois, I mentioned it was Designer and no one blinked.
Sense of accomplishment and confidence to explore future projects.
A good time in the Big Apple.
I leave you today with this quote from the designer Juun. J about bomber jackets from Fashion for Men Winter 2015/Spring 2016. Did you notice Obsessed By? I just caught it and I’ve read this many times before saving it for this blog posting.
See you on the Streetz!
The Right Way to Wear and Wang It
Pre Show Atmosphere
Looked like more people than usually were allowed at such a show. Crowd was also pretty mixed, Foreign press dressed in long Khaki Rain Coats, The Brunette Fashion Gals all staring at their phones, Some various people looking a bit lost? For some reason and not really dressed for the occasion, Lots of Hi-End Kicks on guys and gals along with the pseudo anti-establishment group in their very new yet slightly beat up Converse Kicks. Looked like FREE cocktails were very available. And with close attention, the best foreshadowing fashion flair I noticed were various people dressed in both Horizontal and Vertical grey and black striped shirts and skirts. Some looked planted and others just were wearing it, maybe to support the AW 10th Anniversary? (Later in the show we will see thicker vertical striped pants in grey and black along with my favorite horizontal brown and black striped pants).
Pre Show Set-List:
- Rihanna-Pour It Up
- Fetty Wap Feat. Monty-My Way
- NAS Feat. Lauryn Hill-If I Ruled The World (Imagine That)
- Rick Ross-Bandz
- Various Drums
- The Weekend Feat. School Boy Q, Rick Ross-Often (Explicit Remix) Mixed up with Sirens to get people to settle into their seats for the Runway Show
- Drake-10 Bands (Lights dimmed then went completely Dark before Start of the Show).
The Hashtags and @ Signs
#AWS16 #NYFW #Alexanderwang #Wang10 @AlexanderwangNY
More Color than I expected. Especially on the Female models, one actually was dressed all in Pink! Overall a fun show with mostly wearable clothes. Horizontal striped pants stood out on the guys. And layered with various textures stood out on the Ladies. Red Shoe laces on some nice looking black and sometimes white kicks were very visible. Here is a snapshot of the Looks.
My Favorite Looks
The Two Looks I Wouldn’t Wear, but Maybe you might Like?
Post Show Graphics and the Iconic AW Catwalk Run & Wave!
So that you can see and feel the full feeling of the evening. Here are some of Video Graphics splashing the walls. Along with the Iconic Alexander Wang Catwalk Run & Wave. Enjoy!
*All Pictures from every picture shown Above were shot via my iPhone5s during the live stream. Some str8t from the show, others had a bit of post editing done to them. I almost feel like I’m in NYC this week. (September 2015)
Celebrities At The Show
- The Weeknd
After Party Performers
- Lil’ Wayne
After Party Sea Shore Blue Jell-O Pop Shots
**The Jell-O Pop Shots picture is originally from the Alexanderwangny Instagram account, with some post editing done in one of my latest apps. (App is entitled Layout if you’re interested in checking it out).
What were your favorites? See you on the Streetz and have an Amazing Week!
Spot the Stars
The video is shot at the Standard Hotel in New York, one of the favs for the fresh, fast, fun, frolicking fashion jet-set. Thus, many celebs showed up to appear in Madonna’s video. It’s another great time to play the “Where’s Waldo?” game and see who you can see in the vid. Madonna and Nicki Minaj are of course easy to notice. And my favorite is Alexander Wang the king of Health-Goth.
Who do you see? Watch and write the many names down. You can also play spot the designer brand names. At the bottom of the video are the celebs I noticed. Anyone I missed? What are the fashion brands? Or who is missing? I think it would be fun to see the OG king of the Club Kids-Michael Alig do a quick appearance. Some other notorious NY oriented people I would like to see are Chloe Sevigney, Hailey Clauson & Karlie Kloss, Macaulay Culkin, Lindsay Lohan, Sarah Jessica Parker, Marc Jacobs, Sienna Miller or the Olsen twins since they just celebrated a super elaborate Birthday party. Let us know in the comments section, who I may have missed or who you think is missing from the Video. And the designer brands you spot. Have a Nice Weekend.
Madonna of course
And if you’re wondering who Michael Alig is? or want to see more of the 1990’s Club Kids shenanigans, here’s a fairly new trailer of the latest in Retro 90’s Club Kid movies.
DSMF@DSM Do Shop Many Floors at Dover Street Market
What’s Hot on the Streetz-December 2014
In December 2013 I somehow missed the Grand Opening of NY’s most Hip, Hype and Happening Hi-End Luxe Life shopping experience. DSM opened in December 2013 and Streetzblog has been hoping to go here ever since. Saturday December 20th they celebrated their 1-Year Anniversary party and we hit it up on Monday December 22, 2014. This will be more of a pictorial blog posting than editorial. So let’s get the party started with some hot brands and their special Comme Des Garcons Frozen selection.
On my list of things to do this year in NYC, DSM was on the top of the list. I always stay at 45th and Madison at the Roosevelt Hotel and most things are within walking distance, this is one of them. Located about 15 minutes away on Lexington and 30th is the 7 full stories of the Famed Dover Street Market with practically every Luxe-Life Street and Hi End Hip Brand imaginable on each and every floor. Some brands represented when we were there included: Thom Browne, Alexander Wang, Hood By Air, APC, Nike like you’ve never seen them before, Sunsea and of course…Comme Des Garcons. And, It’s not just a store but an art installation at the same time, Can you feel the art meets fashion Vibe here?
Here we see some gear that I’ve only seen on the internet and in magazines, but got to see LIVE in person at Dover Street Market in NYC. Check some of this nice Luxe-Life gear out!
It was a great time to stop by, they still had some of the 1st Anniversary Dover Street Market x Converse 70’s Limited Edition Kicks. These have extra bounce in them, shiny fronts, and the very a la mode blacked out color-way which makes them extremly comfy, very stylish and a must have while they last purchase ($145 plus tax).
As you would expect some of the pieces at the market are a bit pricey. But if you’re looking for what you’ve been seeing on the net and in the mags and enjoy living the Luxe-Life, DSM is the place for you. Or if you just enjoy browsing a really fun store, this is the place to go. It reminds me a bit of the Limelight Marketplace when it was the hippest place to go. Although, I haven’t checked up or heard about the Limelight for a couple of years. I do know that they are still there, so you may want to check them out-they also carry fancy Nike’s, Comme Des Garcons and maybe DJ Lui is still there?
DSM also has food, various Teas, and coffee on the ground floor. Oh, and they do have T’s. Go to the 6th Floor. These were a bit hard to find, so I wanna’ make sure you know that they are on Floor Number 6 and they have a nice selection of sizes for guys and gals-logo with stripes and without, made by Commes Des Garcons. If you’re not ready to spend 4K on a fine lambskin jacket, you may want a shirt or two. I couldn’t resist the limited edition DSM x Cons, almost bought a shirt, but I’m a shoe guy, so “had” to go for the kicks.
Say Hi to Jason if you go there, he was very helpful, nice and was wearing the new blackened out cons. Tell him you heard about DSM on Streetzblog, he’ll remember seeing me, I was dressed up for the location. Utilizing some of my fast fashion tricks with a few Luxe-Life brands slipped in for an all around 2014 Trend a la Moment look. And I matched really well today, which doesn’t always happen!
The only thing that comes between me and my Calvin’s is Streetzblog…and maybe Kate Moss.
I usually do a pretty simple Holiday campaign with stickers and shirts. In 2012 we had the SB logo in the original colors of black and red on white Anvil Shirts. 2013 I upgraded to slate grey American Apparel shirts with Orange and standard Gray colors on the logo.
In a couple of days, the 2014 campaign will unleash to the world. I’ve been seeing a CK Jean revival as of late. Mark Wahlberg is a huge movie star and Kate Moss is still looking hot and doing her thing after many years. So, with the help of Romeo Valentine, we tatted up the two and tweaked their underwear a bit. Be looking for the new stickers on the streetz of NYC this Thursday December 18th-23rd, 2014. And possibly a shirt or two if I can get all the pieces to the T-Shirt puzzle to fit together in time.
Look to Streetzblog over the next couple weeks. Covering NYC: December 18-23. And Chicago: December 24-29, 2014. In NYC, we’ll be reporting on the latest Street Style’s, Hottest Holiday Gifts, New Stores, Delicious foods, the Latest Kicks, Uptown, Downtown, and of course Mid Town-cause that’s where I’ll be staying. Chicago, we’ll be checking out some norm-core in the suburbs then hitting the streetz of Belmont.
Happy Holidays! Season’s Greetings! and Mele Kalikimaka! Maybe I’ll see you on the streetz of NY, Chi-Town or back in HI for New Year’s.
While we’re on the CK Tip, let’s check out a couple of pictures from their upcoming Calvin Klein White label Spring Summer 2015 collection. Check out the oversized logo on the undies. Pretty Rockin’ Whatcha’ think?