Category Archives: Trend
The Streetzblog Annual HOT list for NYC Shopping (As of 12.22.19)
As usual, this year was a whirlwind. Stayed up most nights till 4am. Slept till Noon or 2pm. Then headed back out on the town. Some of the list is similar to past years and some are new for December 2019. Been listing the HOT list almost every year since 2011. Check some of the older posts to see additional shopping tips, trends and things to do.
The 2019 Lit List
- Barneys: Madison Ave and 60th St. Uptown, NY. This was part sad and part awesome. If yo get a chance go to either the uptown or the downtown Barney’s. They are going out of business and prices drop daily. The day I was there it was 35% off everything with an additional 20% off taken at the register. Scored a pair of 424 Black and Orange Kicks and a pair of pretty expensive pants form Ovadia & Sons. Saw a guy get a $1,500 bomber jacket for $166. I was looking at it, but didn’t price check it, so if you go, ask them the price. *Sacks 5th will now tend to the Barney’s leftovers.
- Urban Necessities: Broadway and Houston Soho, NY. @twojskicks I see this place on my IG almost everyday in Hawaii, always looks like they are having fun and wearing awesome kicks, so needed to check it out. If you’ve seen any street wear or kicks on the internet or IRL, stop by this place and they are bound to have it. Tons of Yeezy Boosts, Rare Air and Jordan 1’s. With lots of fresh clothes from the likes of Travis Scott and Off-White. I asked for a certain Travis Scott T and within minutes they had my size in my hands. Great pricing too. It usually runs $130-$150. Got it for a flat $100 bucks with no tax. Pro Tip: If you buy clothes in NY, anything under $200 is not taxed. They do this to support the Fashion Industry. Make sure you get the deal on Clothes, it is available to everyone. Under $200 no tax, serious.
- 375 Showroom Sample Sale: 36 Ludlow down the street from Katz Deli. @375Showroom This is the real deal. Off-White, Heron Preston, 424, and Anti Social Social Club. They have it all. And many products brand new in the bag. Prices were around 60% off retail with some even better deals to be found. Quality of goods-A+. Not sure how long the store will be around, if it is, go there. If not, check 375 showroom on IG and make an appointment. They have the goods! My score was a ASSC Orange lettering on Black hoodie. I should of bought ALL my Christmas presents at this Sample Sale!
- SNKRFLEA: Broadway between Grand and Howard, near Canal Street Soho, NY. @SNKRFLEA Streetwear store with really nice folks running the shop. Hung out here for about an hour. The 2 owners/employees are super cool and know their stuff. Travis Scott, Off-White clothes and kicks. Reasonably priced. They had some Travis Scott Kicks at about $600. Same kicks you can see going for $1200 other places. Cool people, stop by and say Streetzblog sent ya.
- Cafe Grumpy: 89 42nd Street on Lexington Midtown, NY. Near/At Grand Central Station. Some of the best tasting coffee in the nation. Each time I went here, the coffee had a big full bodied flavor. Hard to explain, but it wasn’t watery, was always full and tasty. Get there early if you want their specialty of 2019-the Turmeric Coffee. They also have some cool merch & Matcha, Peach Nectar and Strawberry Lush. My favorite part of this place is they let you order however you like and they filled my expresso up to the top with Oat Milk. A streetzblog recommend with 5 stars!
- Canal Street Market: 265 Canal St. Canal Street off Broadway, Chinatown, near Soho, NY. Clothes + Jewels Pop-Up and food emporium. Some nice vintage clothing and jewelry options, interesting food and bubble tea, festive wi-fi/socializing area and free + clean bathrooms. And I had the best tasting coffee ever. It was a Maple Salted Latte. Was the best coffee I’ve ever tasted. I think it was the salt that made it rock!
- Dover Street Market: Lexington & 30th St. Midtown, NY. This has been on the Lit List for 5+ years. Been going here every year since they opened up shop. December is a great time to visit since most of the clothing and some shoes are 50% off. Go to every floor if you can. head to the top first, it’s where you may be able to pick up a sought after Supreme hoodie or shirt. Then make your way thru the various floors including the: GDG, Nike x DSM, Various High End Designer lables, down to the basement where the T’s are located. A MUST go to spot when in NYC. And yes, it is located in the middle of nowwhere on Lexington near 30th.
- WICKED-The Musical: 222 West 51st St at the Gershwin Theater. Broadway and 51st. The BEST experience ever. From Start to finish, Wicked will have you mesmerized. I scored some 3rd row seats day before the show. Nicely priced. Was one of the best shows, events, things I have ever seen.
9. Sacks Fifth Avenue: 611 5th Ave. Near 50th and Rockefeller Center Midtown, NY. Not only do they have the best window display in town, but December brings you their designer sale. This year, I scored Y-3. And make sure you check out their newely revamped shoe and sneaker area. It is HUGE! Time to Unwrap the savings!
10. Bloomingdale’s: Uptown and Downtown. Many more HOT brands than the Hawaii location. It’s not even the same store as in HI. So much more!
11. Uncle Pauls Pizza: 70 Vanderbilt near 45th Midtown, NY. In the city that never sleeps, the city seems to be going to bed earlier this year. Thus, you have Uncle Pauls Pizza open till at least 1am or later. Great food and open when lots of places around mid town are closed.
12. ETC Eatery: 20th East 46th Street Midtown, NY. Open 24/7 Monday thru Saturday. The freshest and sweetest Mango in the country. I had Mango almost every day this year. Also have all the necessities needed at 2am. Sandwiches, Pop, snacks, toothpaste. With many Deli’s disappearing due to high rent. ETC is still rockin’ it all day and night.
12. Madison Square Garden: 31st and 8th Ave or 4 Pennsylvania Avenue Midtown, NY. Love the energy here. Rangers or Knicks, either one is a nice experience. This year, I saw the Knicks play some team from Milwaukee. Even though they lost big time, it was fun. Spike Lee was especially upset this night, was fun to watch him in action. And in addition to shooting shirts upwards, they threw them down on the crowd, which was quite funny!! #Knicksmas #nykmsg
14. Meyers of Keswick: 634 Hudson. Near Greenwich St. and close to Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment Greenwich Village, NY. If you need anything from England, they have it here. I get the Christmas pudding and hard sauce. They also have Lion Bars, Smarties, Robinia, fresh meat pies, English Beans and much, much more. A little hard to find via mapquest. Well worth the trip. Can be crowded on the Weekends and close to the Bigger holidays.
15. Adidas Downtown: 610 Broadway near Houston Soho, NY. I like this store more than the uptown version. Lots of inventory. Different gear and goods than on the app or on-line. Sometimes you will get lucky and find some sold out deals too. friendly staff and located in prime Soho real estate location.
16. Nike NYC: 650 5th Avenue near 50th and 51st Streetz. Uptown, NY. This store is amazing. Last year, I customized some Jordan 1’s. This year, they had an interactive Kyrie Irving game. You entered the see through court, put on a pair of Kyrie’s Kicks in any size you need. Then dribbled a real ball on a real court to shoot a lay up or make a dunk. The store recorded the vid for you and then you could post it on Social Media. This store is a must see for anyone visiting or living in NYC. With that we end the Lit List for 2019. Mic is dropped!
17. Modell’s at Penn Plaza: 430 Seventh Ave. Midtown NY. A must visit after any game at MSG. I go every time I see a Knicks or Rangers game. It’s just fun to go inside especially if the team wins. Everyone is in post game jovial mood + and it’s an exciting social experience. In 2019, not only was it fun, but they had some what I would call BEYOND deals! Things you see on the internet for big bucks going for Super-Cool deals: $10 Majestic T’s and $25 various teams including Lakers, Knicks and Pelicans Hoodies. I scored a $100 Yankees Jersey made out of that nice Climalite material for a mere $25!! Best deal of the trip. And it doesn’t have some random player on the back. Totally classic, cool, comfy and will last a lifetime. SCORE!
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Dye a Day and Another Day
This project is like no other. 27 hours straight with maybe 2 hours of sleep. Brought us 3 pairs of Distressed + Tie Dyed with Bleach Jeans And almost 1 RIT Dyed Army Jacket. As usual the YouTube Videos are helpful but it always takes a lot longer to do what they do in 12 minutes. This time 12 minutes turned into 27 hours. Yes, it is fun, Yes, I am happy with the finished product. Glad I had a day off and budgeted the time involved to produce the end result. While it’s all fresh in my mind here are some tips if you attempt a project like this.
Distress and Tie Dye Jeans Tips
- Budget plenty of time for this project
- Use Rubber Bands or Rubbery hair ties. String doesn’t work well
- You can distress before or after the dye. Really doesn’t matter. I distressed 2 pairs with an Exacto Knife. The easiest way to distress jeans is to cut slits with an exacto knife. Just remember to put a magazine in between the 2 layers. Make slices, then wash in Cold and dry on Medium and you are good to go.
- Get food and Drinks ahead of time. It’s hard to make food or mix drinks with all the toxic chemicals and gloves to take on and off
- Buy 2 pairs of Gloves. One of my gloves burnt off my hand. Pay a little extra for the $5 brand instead of the $2 pair. It’s worth it.
- Get a mask to breathe through while taking the rubber bands off. The Bleach is pretty intense. Many YouTube videos don’t mention this. I recommend it as something mandatory. My skin and brain is still tingling a bit. Hour 29.
- Tie Dye Jeans. The Army Jacket did not take the bleach. Nothing happened. So I put in inRit Dye. The Rit Dye didn’t work either, it just kinda morphed the camo print. must be the synthetic fabric. Most likely the Polyester in the jacket. Well, 3 out of 4 came out Great!
- Have Fun! If you’re not having fun doing this type of gig, don’t bother. I enjoy things like this. If you don’t enjoy the process the time involved isn’t worth it. But the end product is pretty Sweet! *And if you want, email me your waist size and i can make you a pair. Just some costs + shipping. Should be like $75 + $25= $100
- Play some good music. I listened to the BBC Live for 2 days. Heard everything from Heavy English Hip-Hop to underground Dancehall, to some Annie Mac classics, to a pretty Dope Diplo Mix
- Don’t spend too much time rubber banding. One pair took me 3 hours to rubber band another about 30 minutes and they both came out Rad. Although, the more time you spend rubber banding the more intricate the patterns will be!
Here’s some pictures of the process:
And the Final Products:
The Bones Brigade Pant F/W 2019-20 Sniper Wells design for the Street Meat Market 2 different pairs of size 32 Waist. Both Distressed and Tie Dye with Bleach. Both are for sale and ready to ship in time for the 2019 Holidays. E-mail email@example.com if interested
The Layed Back Hack Pant F/W 2019-20 Gold and Dark Blue. Designed by Sniper Wells for the Street Meat Market. Size 34 Waist.
List of Ingredients for a Tie Dye Jean Day
- Rubber Gloves-2-3 just in case straight bleach hits them. Some disintegrate. I used Glam Gloves, paid a bit extra, but they still burnt through. Thus, the need for 2-3 pairs
- Bleach-Get the Linen infused scent
- Gas mask of some sort-Even just the paper version from the Doctors office
- Sharp Scissors-Get some good ones, its worth it when cutting off the rubber bands. I’d recommend the kind used for sewing. The Sharper the better. Also thin sharp scissor tips works well to get the rubber bands off easily
- Rubber bands of various shapes and sizes + Rubber Hair Ties
- 2 Big plastic Buckets I got 2 at Walmart for a great price
- Cold Water to rinse. And rinse them really well. Then wait a bit before washing in cold water in the washing machine
- Jeans-The Dark version came out a nice shade of Green and Blue. The lighter pairs came out White and Blue. I’ve been scouring the Sale racks at Macy’s for 2 months. Got 2 pairs for a really good deal. The other during the One Day sale. I have 1 pair to wear and 2 x size 32 waist to sell if you want a pair. Just LMK
- Food and Drinks-Already prepared and ready. You don’t want to mess with food and the chemicals in the Bleach
- Music-Helps set the tone of the event
- A phone and a camera-It’s hard to just use your phone to do everything. Thus the Camera. But be careful you don’t want to get bleach on it. Maybe get a friend to document the process for you. That would work. I played music with my phone and used the camera and sometimes the phone for the photos
Here is the Gold and Blue pair shot in Waikiki IRL 11/29/19
See you on the Streetz..blog
Kim Jones Scores for Dior F/W 2019
Get ready to wear Dior in Fall/Winter 2019. Some really nice tailored, polished clothing along with kicks and bags that ooze with spectacle and style. The collection is futuristic just enough to coordinate well within the Dior Aesthetic. Very wearable from work to the Hi-end club.
Check out the Highlights, Lowlights, the short :30 video if you’re in a hurry and the longer Runway show. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section. See you on the Streetz!
- Tailored + Polished with a bit of Punk
- Kim Jones Designed
- Dope cross body bags and backpacks
- Even more dope: Circular Duffel bag (And I’m much more of a shoes guy than a bag man).
- Shiny, comfy black Shoes
- Nice fabrics, mostly the wool’s and scuba inspired
- Punk Rock influenced Accouterments
- Blacks, Greys, + Browns
- Harness’ and plenty of pockets (Very on Trend)
- Long black bondage gloves
- Shiny wrinkly trouser fabrics
- Long whispery scarves (Yes the scarf is a hot item for 2019/2020, I’m just not too into them)
- Sweater material instead of T shirt fabric
- White, Taupe and Light Blue
Soundtrack: Remixed Daft Punk
Movement: Instead of walking down a runway, the models stood on a catwalk conveyor belt.
Dior Men’s F/W 2019/20 Runway Show
2020 Color Trend Alert!
Ahh, so sweet to find a trend alert treat as easy as today. I was checking out the Y-3 site today (5/10/19) and they had a few pairs of kicks that had this cool light green color sprinkled in the shoes. See above for example. I’m thinking that looks like a nice color for Summer. Then within a few clicks I find this color mentioned on a blog and that WGSN calls it the color of 2020.
WGSN (Fashion Trend website) is typically pretty guarded with their color trends and want you to subscribe for a fee to access the good information. Thus, it can be somewhat of a challenge to find the Hip colors ahead of time. Well today, we have it! Neo-Mint!
*I almost bought a 2020 booklet in NY that let us know the upcoming trends, but it was $240! (And it was wrapped in plastic, so not sure what it had to say in it).
WGSN Color Director Jane Monnington Boddy let’s us know:
We have clients ranging from active-wear giants through to car companies and some of the world’s leading retailers. What is becoming clear is the importance of Neo Mint – a shade that succinctly aligns futuristic development with nature
WGSN also mentions:
From a fashion perspective, Neo mint embodies the drive towards tones that have gender-neutral appeal, which by 2020 will have moved on from the more feminine hues.
What do you think of Neo-Mint? Do you have any advanced notice of Hot Colors for 2020?
Let us know in the comments section or you can email me.
And just in time for the NEO Mint craze. What color do you think these shoes are? I see Grey and Teal/NEO Mint. Others see Pink and White. Similar to the Gold and White Dress game from a view years back, eh?
*Shoe picture at beginning of blog courtesy of Y-3’s main site’s shoe section. Info on Neo-Mint from a secret source that can be found somewhere, if you search long enough on the internet.
See you on the Streetz!
Like Walking on Pillows-David Tourniaire-Beauciel
The designer of the oh so famous Balenciaga Triple S kicks is the mastermind behind these New Funky, Chunky, Post Space-Age Kicks-53045. They feature a pretty cushy looking bouncy sole and come in eye popping colors including Popsicle Blue (Ice), Bright Orange Blast (Flame), Blacked out Black (Black) and White (White). With a Highlighter Yellow (Acid) color coming soon as mentioned on their IG.
French Designer, David Tourniaire-Beauciel has lots of good things to say about the kicks. They are Like slippers, and similar to walking on pillows. They do look pretty comfy from the computer. Would like to try a pair on to see how they feel. So far, you can get them on-line at SHOES53045. If you have a chance to wear them, let us know how they look/feel in the comments section. See you on the Streetz!
The Streetzblog Top 10 for Fall 2018 Winter 2019
This is a Big, long weekend for trend-spotting with Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Big Wave Sunday and Cyber Monday. We’ve hit the streets and surfed the net to bring you the Streetzblog top 10 list for clothes and shoes.
Top 10 Clothes and Shoe Trends Late November 2018
- Camouflage: Whether you go for the 90’s bright orange or light blue and black camo, or the designer flage tailored and crisp. Camouflage is your go to color category. Hit up your local Army/Navy Surplus store for some of the 1990’s influenced colors or try any of these designers to be in with the latest camo moment: Daniel Patrick, Heron Preston, or Polo by Ralph Lauren.
- Black or true Brown Boots: Once again, get em’ at the army navy surplus store in the high shine black combat boot. Or kick it up a notch with the Prada Wedge Sole Black Leather boots, Grenson High Top Brogues (The burnt brown is a must have from Grenson) or Taft.
- Uniqlo x KAWS x Sesame Street: Some of the most sought after gear include: The Black Hoodie, the Grey XX Crew Sweat shirt and the Black XX pocket T. And a lot of this is already sold out in the M, L and XL sizing. I went on day 2 and got the last of a couple styles in the L and XL size. People were grabbing quick for what was left of the designs in black and grey. They also have plush dolls with XX Kaws Signature eyes, seems to be plenty of stock on these. I’m thinking eBay may be the place to get the hotter styles. If day 2 had a lot of sell outs, I wouldn’t want to be shopping there day 3 onward. KAWS is Hot on the Sesame Streetz!
- Mad for Plaid: Flannels in traditional colors and patterns. Along with last years plaid trend still staying hot-the Multi differential plaid shirt with 4-5 different plaids sewn together. Pretty much, everywhere you go, you can get your plaid on. H&M, Polo by Ralph Lauren, Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, Off-White, R13 and Banana Republic are some of our A-1 picks.
- Off-White: Nike x Off-White Kicks or the clothing line. Whichever you pick, you’re good to go. Pro Tip: For the Kicks, check out Stadium Goods on Cyber Monday or if you can wait, Stadium Goods does a really nice New Year’s Day Sale. Last year it was 25-30% off regular prices and it included the “Ten” collection. Pro Tip number 2: On Black Friday, both Saks Fifth Avenue and SSENSE do really good Off-White Sales. This year some of the most sought after T’s, Jackets and Sweats were 30-40% off, which can be a lot considering the retail price.
- Military Influenced: Both Camo and Military is spot on for Fall 2018. Army Jackets, Bomber Jackets, Multi pocketed pants, Dark Blue or black Military coats. Some places I know have the goods include: ZARA, Polo by Ralph Lauren, R13, Mr. and Mrs. Italy, John Varvatos, Alpha Industries and of course Balmain.
- Workwear: Price point low looking high is easy in this category. Many heritage workwear labels have kept their great prices, while helping you rock one of the hottest trends at the moment. From the Chore Jacket to straight legged Dickies, painters pants and utility vests, this is an easy and inexpensive trend to pull off. *You can also raise the bar with some of the newest looks from Heron Preston. Top picks for workwear are: Dickies, Carhartt (Work in Progress), Carrier, Stan Ray, Red Wing Shoes, Timberland’s and Heron Preston.
- Surf T’s: It’s Big Wave Surf Season on the North Shore of Oahu and the looks are pure fire this year. Lots to choose from: The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing, the Hawaiian Pro, the Billabong Pipeline Pro, the Eddie and the Volcom Pipe Pro (Some nice black shirts + camo shorts) Get some or all: Vans, Billabong, Volcom. Pro Tip: Vans and Volcom do some of the best Black Friday sales out there. This year, I went to Volcom. (Almost) Everything in the store was 40% off. And if you spent over $200, you could purchase a Volcom towel for $10 or a select group of T’s for just $10. *If you don’t know what to get someone ANYwhere in the World, get them a Surf competition T. They will love it and you for a long time! This is a must give gift.
- Xtra Lage Clunky Sneakers: This 2017 trend continues Hot into 2018 and looks like its not letting up in 2019. They started as Dad Shoes, looking like a New Balance from the 80’s. Now they are so big, you may not need to do leg day at the gym. The Balenciaga Triple S has 6 layers of various materials to make up their sole. I tried them on the other day and yep, they are pretty comfy. See if you can get the pairs made in Italy, some of the newer versions are made elsewhere, for $995, you want em’ made in Italy. Or grab some of your dads old running shoes and add some layers to the bottoms. By Far, the Brand to get is Balenciaga. Note: the newest track version is even bigger than the Triple S! Other’s on the Hot list include: Calvin Klein, Adidas by Raf Simons, Versace, Gucci, Acne. & even New Balance and Fila are refreshing their own act. For the ladies, I’m totally digging the Commes Des Garcons x Nike Cortez. Looks like what Victoria Beckham/Posh Spice would wear if she went on the tour. With Posh not participating, Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice will probably nab em for the upcoming Spice Girls Tour.
- Ready, Set Tech: Seems like this is another Hot for 2017, happening again in 2018 and 19. Stretchy, comfortable, non Chafing, no Stink, silky smooth Mesh, Bright Out 3M,Velcro,water Repellant, protectant, Lycra, warm or cold weather fabrics. Check out Nike/a Nike collab or: A.P.C, White Mountaineering, Y-3, Acronym, Uniqlo (Heat-Tech), Adidas Alpha Skin Climachill, Black Yack 6 material Hybrid Jacket, Descente or Under Armour Vanish.
Here’s a sneak peak of my latest creation, utilizing the plaid & tech trend features. I’m using silver 3M Material to make these babies pop when the street light lands on you.
What are you seeing for the latest trends in clothes and shoes? Let us know in the comments section. Happy Holidays! See you on the Hawaii…soon to be NYC Streetz!
Uniqlo on Oahu!
Ala Moana:Grand Opening
Saturday September 28, 2018-Honolulu, HI
Uniqlo is reaching the Beaches and Rockin’ the shores! The Brand New Uniqlo at Ala Moana Center on the Island of Oahu is open for business! Here’s a Sneak Peak of this friendly, fashion forward, priced nice, new store.
The Day I arrive on my yearly December trip to NY, the 3rd stop right off the plane is Uniqlo on 5th Avenue. Even though, I have their heat-tech garments. I go there to get a 2nd or 3rd set and hang out to people watch. It’s a very colorful, fun store with lots of action.
The Hawaii store is also colorful and fun. But instead of Heat-Tech garments, the go to piece des resistance here is the Comfortable Rayon Aloha Shirt. They have about 6 different patterns to choose from. They are comfortable, on trend and priced really nice at just $29.90.
I bought the Black shirt with white flowers, and may go back to get the blue and white or the White, black and Red (The Uniqlo branded color way-at least that’s what I would label it as). And you know what? These shirts, aren’t available on 5th Avenue in NYC. They are Hawaii Exclusives. So that is pretty Awesome right there! Locals and tourists have access to some really nice shirts at excellent prices.
Here’s some of the fun things you can see in the store. It’s like a mini museum of Aloha wear.
If you get a chance to check out the new store say yellow to Joseph. Very friendly & helpful. We even received a free Uniqlo Tote bag with this nifty secret pocket inside. *As we came in to the store, we were given Free Fans and balloons. Was a fun trip to the new store!
They have this really cool graphic Aloha Shirt hanging at the store. I did ask if it was for sale. They said not now, maybe one day. It has some nice Japanese elements and futuristic design in it. What do you think? Special Limited Edition? It reminds me a bit of Takashi Murakami’s work. BTW: They do have some pretty dope Murakami T’s in the Keiki Section of the store!
See you on the Streetz! Sunday, it’s the Clippers in Hawaii, The Hale Aina Awards and then maybe on Monday, back to Uniqlo for another Hawaii Exclusive Aloha Shirt. LMK if you want me to pick one up and send it to you. I’m sure, you’ll be delighted to Rock it!
Listed above are the top 9 Trends for women & Top 8 Trends for men Fall 2018.
What do you think of the trends? What would you add? Delete? Let us know in the comments section.
*Trends from the Neiman Marcus fashion show August 2018
See you on the Streetz!
The Unofficial Official Game Gear for a Chicago Cubs Game
Norm-Core/Suburban Chic Females
Many females in Chicago-land wear their uniform almost daily. Black leggings, shirt or hoodie from PINK and Brown Uggs. Some call it Norm-Core or Suburban Chic. Most call it their daily clothes.
For guys it would usually be Jeans, T shirt or Polo shirt, Jordan’s or Ultra Boosts. Not much Off-White or Fear of God to be seen. Just a few pockets of peeps here and there.
Most men and Women of Chicago dress alike. Especially in the North Suburbs.
Chicago Cubs Game Gear
At the Chicago Cubs game a similar version of sameness can be seen.
Here is the Unofficial Official Chicago Cubs Game Gear: Baseball cap, T-Shirt inside unbuttoned Cubs Jersey w shorts just above or below the knee (Mostly Khakis or Cargo shorts) Kicks are mostly real dad shoes, Mostly 90’s era NBs, Nike, Asics & Adidas or Slides & Flip-Flops (Known as Slippers in Hawaii).
Check these pix of Chicago Cub Fan Game Gear in Action:
What do you think of the Chicago Game Gear? Is this the look that works best? Should they add more personal style? Maybe some Streetwear? Or is this the way to go? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
See you on the Streetz!
The Vegan Sushi
This picture of Sushi may look like an Ahi Nigiri, but it’s not! It’s actually a tomato, along with sushi rice, a bit of seaweed and shoyu. Could of…and did FOOL ME. Wow! Looks just like Ahi!
I have yet to try it. But they say that the texture and flavor of the tomato are transformed through a special technique, providing a savory and meaty taste. Five natural ingredients are added to the tomato to give it the special look, feel and taste.
It’s a vegan Nigiri. It’s name is Ahimi, by Ocean Hugger Foods. Available now at Whole Foods. Next time I go to Whole Foods, I’ll give it a try and let you know how it tastes.
Have you tried it?
See you on the Streetz!