Category Archives: Halloween
Cool Costumes for Halloween 2018
The Streetzblog Top 10 Couples Halloween Costumes for 2018
- Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson (That guy with the expensive street wear with dyed blond hair from SNL. He also has 2x Ariana Grande tattoos!)
- Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (From a Star is Born)
- Justin Beiber & Hailey Baldwin or Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z & Beyonce
- Spam & Rice or Spam Musabi’s Twinsie’s
- Peter Kavinsky & Lara Jean (Crazy Rich Asians)
- Cardi B & Nicki Minaj or Cardi B or Nicki Minaj and their entourage
- Netflix & Chill
- Donald & Melania or Donald and Stormy or Donald and his entourage (You can make up his entourage with your imagination)
The Streetzblog Top 25 Halloween Costumes for 2018
- Pete Davidson from SNL
- Kanye West or one of his best selling shoes
- Bruno Mars: He has 3 sold out concerts coming up in Hawaii, so a bit partial to him
- Streetwear King or Queen: Bust out every hot item you can find and drench your person in all of it. Or take a white shirt and write Balanciaga on it. Take some jeans and write Supreme, Nike, Off-White, Guccy etc on them. Bling it out with chains and fancy expensive kicks
- Michael Myers: The new Halloween movie is coming soon. We shall see if he lives or dies?
- Lean Rap Artist. Make sure you sharpie your face with plenty of tats! And don’t forget the Styrofoam cup!!
- Air Jordan Shoe
- Vegan Meal
- Wakanda Warrior
- Desk Cubicle
- Beer Pong Table: A couple had a flat board on their front-side with plastic red cups glued on the board. You could throw ping pong balls at it. Looked like fun.
- Rachel Chu from Crazy Rich Asians
- Aquaman: This movie comes out in December, so you’ll be ahead of the trend
- Harley Quinn
- iPhone or Android phone
- Eminem: You could mix this up with some M&M’s or dye your hair blonde and get a black hoodie and some Nike’s.
- Fortnite Dancer
- Riverdale Character
- Halsey: Many different colors of hair to choose from
- Zombie Barbie
- Clown from IT
- Lil’ Wayne
- A Drone
- Starbucks Cup
The Streetzblog Top 12 Group/Family Halloween Costumes for 2018
- Thing 1 & Thing 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I love it when I see many Things in one place. Great Family costume. I like to count them up to make sure everyone is there. Haha
- Blue Bloods Family
- The Spice Girls (Rumored to be touring soon, alas-minus Posh Spice, unless she changes her mind
- The Family from Hotel Transylvania 1, 2 or 3. I like this movie series.
- Cast from Hawaii Five-0
- Post-Apocalyptic group of vagrants
- NCIS: Take your pic OG, 2018 gang, New Orleans, Los Angeles etc
- Cast from Mamma Mia
- The Incredibles
- American Horror Story. Pick a theme, dress accordingly. They are up to 8 seasons, thus many to choose from
- Action Bronson and his pals. Make sure you have the friends to go with Action
- Game of Thrones actors both dead and/or alive
And if you still can’t decide, here are some more options:
- Lebron James
- Power Rangers
- Soy Milk and Vegan Cookies
- Classic Monster like Frankenstein, Dracula or the Mummy
- Where’s Waldo?
- Tonya Harding
- Goat Yoga Guy or Gal
- Sports Team
- Bacon & Eggs
- Spam & Rice
- Shark 1 or 2
- Edna Mode from the Incredibles
- a Shredded Banksy painting w/Frame
- Shave Ice
- Tate Langdon from AHS
- Andy Warhol and his entourage
- a Witch
- Harry and Meghan
- Paw Patrol Posse
- Star Wars
- Eleven from Stranger Things
- Flo from Progressive
- Cereal Killer: Tape/Glue Cereal boxes to your front side and carry a big Silver (rubber) knife
- a Ghost
- Picture frame or Instagram Frame
- Snapchat Filter
- Candy Corn
What are you wearing? What would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments section. Have a nice day and Happy Halloween 2018!
Picture re-cap of Eat the Street in Honolulu, Hawaii-Dia de los Muertos
Spoiler Alert: If you’re scared of clowns, skip this post and check out another. Or come back later for some Style, Kicks, Clothes and Fashionably Fantastic posts.
Friday October 31st – Halloween 2014, Eat the Street in Honolulu celebrated Dia de los Muertos. The Day fo the Dead. Which is celebrated Halloween thru November 2nd. I was there and took a few pictures of the costumes. At this event, some of the biggest costumes included: Where’s Waldo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman and his crew of buddies and villains, Day of the Dead painted faces, and One Super Scary Clown from Stephen Kings It, with the same name as the Punk-Alt band-Pennywise.
With that Ultra scary clown on American Horror Story keeping me up nights. I will post this scary clown, but probably be too scared to ever look at him again. He did win first prize for the scariest costume at this Eat the Street Event. Enjoy the pictures from Honolulu Hawaii-Or if you’re too scared of clowns, see you later this week at H&M x Alexander Wang and at the Grand Opening of Jimmy Choo in Waikiki.
Say an Early Hello to Halloween and be well Prepared in October 2014
This year Halloween falls on a Friday. Friday October 31, 2014. It will be celebrated Friday October 24-Friday October 31st. Be especially aware of some of the bigger parties happening on Saturday October 25, 2014. Because Halloween is best celebrated on a Saturday. No Work for most on Sunday and it gives many extra time to get dressed and ready for the BIG night on the town, having their own party or just turning out all the lights and watching 8-12 hours of non-stop scary, sometimes pretty disturbing movies.
Here’s a nice little list of some tips and tricks to for this year’s Halloween Holiday.
Pumpkin Spice Food & Drinks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee: The original seasonal Starbucks pumpkin spice latte beverage looked forward to each year by both the caffeinated lovers and even the de-caf clan. Available now at all Starbucks locations
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese: Philadelphia brand cream cheese. Great on a plain or even better on a pumpkin flavored bagel. Tastes pretty good, just has a slightly peachy color. Another Seasonal product to get when you see it.
- Pumpkin spice Gum: Extra has its own version of the pumpkin spiced category. Just launched in August 2014, Extra pumpkin spiced gum may or may not last. The taste as one might say is interesting. Get it while you can in your local supermarket aisle or check out stand.
- Pumpkin Spice Pudding: Jell-O brand Pudding has you covered with a nice orange Pumpking Spiced pudding. Great to eat by itself, use as a quick and easy pie filling or put the plastic covering on the floor and get ready for the perfect pumpking flavored food fight. *Kids ask for permission from your parents. Adults, you may ask permission by your mate or roommates or you may just want to do it and ask for permission on a later date, like maybe never.
- Pumpkin Snacks: Another buy em’ if you see em’ pumpkin delicacy. Limited Edition Pumpkin Pop-Tarts. I think I could eat this for breakfast and I’m not a very good breakfast eater, Sundays I have a home-cooked meal, but the other days i can barely down a protein shake with my instant coffee caffeine drink. The Limited Edition treats are Available now while they last.
- Pumpkin Confections: Kraft has you covered to completely turbo charge your Boo-Berry cereal with Pumpkin Spiced marshmallows. Might be a fun filler for your hot chocolate, latte, or bust them out at the campfire and really freak everyone out. I have yet to try these, but may give them a whirl.
- Absinthe: The fluorescent green color will go perfect with anything orange. And the sugar cube can be your special tasty treat. Take some fun pictures with the green and orange color scheme. Take the pictures to the edge by tricking them out to an even more outrageous Flo-Green and Bright orange with the filters on the Camera+ App, then send them through Instagram for an added boost of decadent crazy color and effects.
- Orange Beer: So easy to make, just take the red and the yellow food coloring add some light-colored beer and you’re good to go. Who says you just need to drink colored beer on St. Patrick’s Day anyways?
- Pink Cashmere: This drink isn’t orange or green, it’s pink. But the candy melts into the drink in an oh so spectacular way. It’s for sure a Halloween go to drink-ity-drink and instant conversation starter. This crazy concoction comes from the folks at the Sage Restaurant at Aria in Las Vegas. In a shaker with a lot of ice, put 2 ounces of Grey Goose Cherry Noir vodka, 1/2 ounce lime juice, 1/2 ounce simple syrup, and 1 once of white cranberry juice. Shake it up. Now comes the tricky and tasty part. Put a hand full of pink or other various colored cotton candy in a glass and pour the liquid libation on top of the cotton candy. Wait in delight as the cotton candy melts and oozes as the booze disassembles it into a perfectly spooky libation.
- The Devil Wears Prada: We can’t miss out on this fashionably decadent drink. With a title from one of my favorite movies, it’s gotta’ be good. 2 ounces of Jim Beam Devils Cut Whiskey, 1/2 ounce Dekuyper 03 Orange Liquer and some Angostura Bitters. Throw in some pre-made Orange food coloring or orange juice ice cubes and your ready to rock the orange carpet.
- Halloween Cups: So far my favorite this year is the Drink up Witches cups from Pear 1 Imports. $9.95 for a set available here
- Wreath: Not just for Christmas anymore. Colorful Skull and Flower Wreaths available now at Target for $20.
- Watch: Just in time for Halloween, you can rock your own candy necklace swatch watch. comes with 4 strands of non-edible but look very tasty strands of candy necklace circles for your wrist attached to a pink and aqua watch. Available at Swatch.com
- Land Sharks-This was the biggest year for Shark Week & Sharknado so we should see a slew of sharks
- Game of Thrones and Walking Dead Characters
- Breaking Bad should have at least one more good year of bright yellow jumpers and gas masks
- Gamora or Rocket the Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy
- Frozen characters will be huge this year..Anna, Elsa and Olaf are all available now
- Princess’ like Belle, Aurora, Sleeping Beauty, and Ariel and don’t forget the dark fairy Maleficent
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Cat in the Hat
- Young or Classic Batman and maybe the young Penguin from Gotham, he looks rather disturbing.
- Duck Dynasty Dudes
- Anime and Cosplay costumes should be pretty big in Hawaii this year
- Star Wars-It’s a little early for all the big hype, but people have the date set for the new Star Wars so costumes will be out and about this year
- The Dark and Black colored versions of the Hunger Games Characters. The next Mockingjay movie has some pretty goth looking posters out and about already.
- Don’t forget Divergent. A few great couples costumes to be found from that movie
- Another great group costume theme would be, it fits in the vampire Faery theme of 2014
- Captain America
- And my all time favorite is when someone makes a dinner table and has their head on it. So fun to see that one get around in the wee hours of the late night early morning
One of this year’s great costumes will be the Derick Jeter. Here’s a very cool Derick Jeter/Gatorade commercial. It looks extremely real, feels extremely real, I wonder how much of it was real?
See you on the Streetz. This Friday at Eat the Street and Saturday at the Love Fest.
I do like the Flannel mix match plaids. Reminds me a bit of Spain’s Desingual brand. Although I’m not very fond of the “Where the Wild Things Are?” theme. It kind of scares me to tell you the truth.I dont know why but it for sure gives me the chills. Maybe because tonight is Halloween..maybe not..maybe its just creepy. However I suspect the designer Kazuaki Takashima needed some shock value to get noticed in the cluttered Tokyo Street Fashion Scene.
This BIG shirt sure looks comfy..but beware of the BIG Fuzzy Creature behind the model!
And for the ladies, here’s a sampling of Ne-net’s new fashions for females. And once again-Beware! of the Fuzzy Creature behind the model. OMG! Glad it’s Halloween today, this doesnt feel quite as scary as it usually would, or maybe it does. That bird is really starting to freak me out, he’s like in all the pix I have!
Phenomenon is the second brand we’re highlighting today. I like the fun flair of the tie-dye colors that designer Takeshi Osumi uses in this jacket design.
And Staying on Trend for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 here’s some of that eye-popping cobalt Blue from phenomenon. I’m thinking I may get a button down shirt of this color for Christmas, I do like the color on others, it just maybe a bit too bright for my usual palette.
Happy Halloween! I apologize for not doing a Halloween Kicks 2012 blog this year. Maybe since I’m on a Kicks Probation until December 15th, it was just too hard to be inspired, since I cant buy anything. You can always check out streetzblog’s Halloween Kicks 2011-It has most of the hottest treats for your feet on there already. What’s your Favorite Tokyo designer or Street Brand? LMK on the comments section or hit me up on the streetzblog facebook page 24/7.
Streetzblog.com will be doing a “Hawaii Designs” Series beginning November 1st thru December 31st. intermittently with the regular blog posts. We will spot light a minimum of 5 with a maximum of 10 Designers of clothes, fashions and accessories. So far, we have 2 done ready to post, 2 in the works and are deciding on the others.
You can look forward to the first of the series to drop on Thursday November 1st 2012. I’m sure we’ll talk to you before then, but just in case..Have a Happy Halloween this Saturday October 27th and Wednesday October 31st. What songs do you want to hear this Halloween Season?
LMK what you decided to Wear? Or what’s up for 2012 when you find out?
It was a great Halloween this year, the only BIg Bummer for me, Is “Where was Regis?” on the Regis and Kelly Annual Halloween Show. He’s been talking about the special show for 2 weeks. Nick Lachey took his place! OMG! Regis-Where you at? I guess I better get used to it, because Regis is moving on in like 22 days anyways. Me, personally, I think they should pay him to stay. But that doesn’t look like it will happen. Well, at least my employers will be happy, I’ll be on time to work every single day from the day Regis quits. Note: Today I DVR’d it so I could watch The whole show and so I could get to work on time for Halloween!
As Halloween gets closer, Here’s some more options for you to wear this weekend.The Kicks pictured above are the “Screams” by Adidas.They’d look best at a job where you can put your feet up on a desk. Other than that you can’t much tell they’re for Halloween.Although the Bottoms are pretty sweet.
These above are NIKE SB’s Janoski’s. To me, they look more like Boat shoes, then Skate shoes. At least the Blood looks real, but i sure wouldn’t skate in them or go on a boat with them. Just not my style, How Bout’ You?
These are pretty Cool. But not quite as cool as the next pair. The Freddy Krueger Hi-Tops.
The Blood, the shirt he wore in the movie and the nice silver Nike Swoosh make these my Faves for this year’s Halloween weekend. This is a good year to wear lots of different kicks. Start on FRiday and go all the way through Monday. That’s at least 4-8 pairs you could wear. Hey-Dont forget to DVR Hawaii Five-0 on Halloween, because Freddy Krueger is rumored to be a “scary” guest star!
Or if you want to stretch your cash this year, you could get a pair of these sweet Melo 8’s we talked about the other day on streetzblog.com.You Could wear them for Halloween then keep wearing them throughout the year, they def won’t go out of style.What are you wearing this weekend. Hit me up by text at 808 479 9928 and LMK. Send a picture if you like and we’ll post it up on in the blog.
Whew! This was probably the most intense week of my life. Went to work from 830AM until 1230PM then to School from 100PM until 8PM then did homework. Did it! The thing I missed the most was Streetzblog.com and going to the gym. All finished now and it’s time for some quick catching up. Here’s some of the HOT kicks you can wear or try to find for Halloween. Enjoy!
On the left: Nike Orange Black and White’s. A bit too much white on these for me.
On the Right are my favorite Halloween shoes, One side is Black with and Orange stripe and on the other they are orange with a black swoosh. These can be seen on pickyourshoes.com but have been sold out for 2 years. I could have gotten a pair, but was being frugal the year they came out..aaah what a bummer!
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN KICKS?
LMK ON THE COMMENT SECTION OR LEAVE A VOTE ON WHAT YOU SEE ON THIS BLOG AND I’LL TALLY THEM UP AND ANNOUNCE THE WINNER ON HALLOWEEN!
Now I do own a pair of these black, white, brown Nike Blazers. They have some interesting creepy etchings on them, but when I wear them, no one seem to notice them, so not my favorite Halloween shoes, plus like most of my Nike’s they hurt the bottoms of my feet. But at the time I bought them, I must have seen something cool in them. I actually think I bought them the year I found out that the Orange and Black patents were sold out and just needed to have a new pair of Halloween kicks. I may or may not wear them this year, depends if I can even find them in my Shoe filled Condo!
This pair I would have bought if I was 20 years younger and went to the clubs every night because they do work and they do glow really good. but only in the clubs. Otherwise they are just a pair of plain yellowish white Nikes and I’m not really a favorite of white Kicks.
But they do Bang pretty awesomly in the Nightclubs, much better than that silly glow in the dark hairspray that never seems to quite work.
Now this Green pair on the right are kind of cool and
you dont need to be in the club for them to show up. But
from what I remember they only made them for kids.Oh Well..maybe next time. And hey-Where are the Halloween Jordan’s I’ve never seen a pair of them. What is up with that! the most popular shoes in the entire World and no special colorway for Halloween..Hey come on Michael-let’s get with the Halloween Spirit!
These look a bit similar to the Black and Orange Patents, just not much going on here. Pretty Subtle and Halloween is NOT for the Subtle. Go Big! Go Bright! Go Black! Go Bright Orange or Don’t bother going out. Stay at home bored to death because no one trick or treats art your house or condo anymore, they get much more candy free from the stores at the malls. Halloween is one night, you gotta get out of the house even if it’s not to a party or a club, it just sux to be at home alone on Halloween.
This Pair is called the NIKE SB Blood Splatter. And Hey-They have a completely different colorway then any other pair on this page. What a concept. You don’t always need Black, Orange and White. For a tune to go with these-check out Fake-Blood’s “Mars” or “Blood Splashing”
The pair on the right actually glow in the nightclub. But only in the nightclub. So another good pair for an 18-24 year old. you can find these on pickyourshoes.com.
Now, here’s a new pair for 2011, but as far as I can tell, I think they are only for kids. Not totally sure, but that’s what they’re saying in the blogosphere. At least its a new colorway. Not sure what light blue has to do with Halloween, but if they’re for kids, they can figure that out. Not really my style anyways. too many colors on one show. and the front’s look a bit “ortho” old man too.
Nike Airmax, well I don’t own any Airmax 95’s so I can’t really comment much on these But to me they look like regular everyday shoes, nothing special enough to wear on Halloween or even Halloween Weekend. but I do include them because I know a lot of Europeans enjoy the Airmax 95’s and may want to get a pair of these.
We’re having fun now! OMG-This is going to be so much fun to have a blog for the Halloween Season. My favorite holiday which I’ve been writing about on my sniperwells.web.me site for 5 years.But now with WordPress, more people like you will be able to see all the fun things that happen during the Halloween Season. I’m so Stoked!! This is a video entitled “Attack of the Werewolf” by a French Kicks maker called Feiyue. A few years back I almost ordered a pair of these kicks since I hadn’t seen them before in Hawaii. But, (at least back then) the shipping was almost as costly as the shoes, so I still don’t own a pair of these bad boys. But it’s pretty cool how they did some Advertising with their stylish Kicks and many a person’s favorite Holiday of Halloween!
Check out the MIchael Jackson Fashion references and dance moves and beware! The end is a slightly bit scary for an American Audience. It Probably doesn’t phase the Europeans one bit, but Americans you may freak a slight bit or not. Speaking of Europe, my dad just got back from Brussels last night, I hope he brought us some tunes or hot mags to write about here on Streetzblog.com. I’ll let you know as soon as I have dinner with him on Saturday night. Until Then..Sweet Dreams (the song reference is of course the Marilyn Manson version.. which BTW I first heard at the Limelight in NYC long before the Limelight turned into an indoor mall) And Sniper Wells was the first to play it in the 808!