SQUID GAME Takes the Number one Position in 2021
As we meander from and still through the pandemic. Many will stay at home and some will be out on the town for Halloween 2021. I guess, it really depends on where you live and how safe you feel. We in Honolulu, Hawaii have some restrictions until October 17/18. Then after that, we don’t know what to expect. Either way, It’s time for our annual Hottest Costumes of the year. The year is 2021.
Some ideas you’ll remember from recent times, others a reminder of things you forgot about and a few will be HOT at the end of October.
This year’s list is packed with many steaming shows, pop culture references, celebs and the positive outlook we have upon the world we are leading into. With all the massive Hype of Squid Game, it garners this year’s top spot. Have fun, Stay safe and Happy Halloween!
TOP COSTUMES 2021..presented to you by the STREETZBLOG
- Squid Game Character: Green tracksuit, Red jumpsuit or Black cape. Or be bold and don a gold mask and be one of those freaky VIP’s. Face masks are available now on Amazon. That was fast, already available 10/1/21. 92 million households have watched this Purge x Hunger Games show!
- Dua Lipa & Elton John: Who would have thought?
- Roaring 20’s Flapper or Gangsta
- House of Gucci
- Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian
- Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox: Make sure you paint your tongue black
- Bernie Sanders Meme: Mittens, Jacket, & Chair. Get Creative, have fun on this one
- James Bond
- Dune: New or Retro version
- Space Jam: Either go Lebron James 2021 or Michael Jordan Retro. Great idea for a group of friends of 5 people
- Lil Nas X
- Virgil Abloh at the MET gallery
- Ted Lasso & Crew
- Steve from Blues Clues
- Emily in Paris: Was hot and will be hot again with the 2nd season coming soon
- Wanda Vision
- Cast of Westworld
- Lupin: Top 3 of my favorite shows in 2021
- Silk Sonic: Get some classic 70s clothes from Goodwill. Better hurry.
- Into the Badlands: Kung Fu x SteamPunk
- Sex and the City Gal Pals
- Rick Owens & Michele/Moncler
- Cast of West Side Story
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Bob Ross and a Painting
- An NFT: I’ll let you figure that one out
- Kanye West: Bullet proof vest or Bright blue or red GAP jacket version
- Money Heist: Red Jumpsuit
- Vegan Hipster
- Team Gossip Girl: Julien, Monet and Lua?
- The cast of the Heights
- Ally Love/Peloton
- Bennifer: J-Lo and Ben Affleck
- Justin & Hailey Beiber
- Amazon Box/Fed-X Truck/DHL Deliverer
- Tooth Fairy & Dentist
- the Weeknd
- Nintendo Switch
- Air Jordan 1 High Top
- Ice Ice Baby: Saw this on a website earlier this week. It had 2 people dressed as Ice bags with one of them carrying their baby. Was pretty funny!
Who/What did we miss from the list? Who/What will you be this year? Let us know in the comments section below:
And don’t miss my annual Hello to Halloween Radio Show, this year it’s on Saturday 10/30/21. 3p-6p HST on ktuh.org
See you on the Halloween Streetz…blog!
Get Your Last Dance Fix Here
Over 55 Songs with a Michael Jordan Reference in them (60) As of Memorial Day Monday: May 25, 2020
If you didn’t get enough of The Last Dance. Here’s a Giant list of Michael Jordan songs you can listen to as you continue re-live the momentous moments of the G.O.A.T
Biggest List of Michael Jordan Songs Listed below:
1. Ice Cube-It Was A Good Day: Which Park are y’all playin’ basketball? Get me on the court and I’m in trouble. Last week. Fricked around and got a Triple Double. Freakin’ n’s every way. Like MJ. I can’t believe today was a good day (1992)
2. Jay-Z-Show Me What You Got: Shots of Patron, now she’s in the zone. I ain’t talking about the two-three. Mami in the zone like the homie 2-3. Jordan or James, makes no difference. Boo I’m balling the same. I am the Mike Jordan of recording. You might want to fallback from recording (2006)
3. Biggie and P. Diddy-Victory: Excellence is my presence, never tense Never hesitant, leave a n’ bent real quick. Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike Anyone — Tyson, Jordan, Jackson action, pack guns, ridiculous (1997)
4. J Cole-I Got It: Ay 1996, my own room now, I’m hangin’ posters up. Holes up in the wall my stepfather said I ain’t supposed to. But I’m hoop dreamin’, hangin up pictures of my idols. Jordan was like Jesus, SLAM was like the Bible I used to read it twice and cut the pictures out Had the Jordan free throw dunk tongue stickin’ out (2009)
5. Jay-Z and Kanye West-N’s in Paris: Ball so hard, since we here. It’s only right that we be fair. Psycho, I’m liable to be go Michael. Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6 (2012)
6. Heavy D, Biggie & Tru Kula-Jam Session: Rebounding, Outstanding, no one surrounding. I’m screwing and doing like I was Ewing. The only one soaring and scoring is Jordan (Ah heh ah heh) He must of had his Wheaties this morning (1994)
7. 2Pac-The Lunatic: Well I raise hell and excel cause it pays well. Jordan couldn’t dunk it any harder, pump it any farther. I’m funky, that’s word to the father (1991)
8. Pete Rock-Don’t be Mad: Don’t be mad because you can’t do what I can. Like when Jordan went up took that shot and switched hands. (With his tongue out) Don’t be mad ’cause you not me (2008)
9. Jay-Z-Encore: As fate would have it, Jay’s status appears to be at an all-time high, perfect time to say goodbye. When I come back like Jordan, wearing the 4-5
It ain’t to play games with you. It’s to aim at you, probably maim you (2003)
10. Big Pun-The Dream Shatterer: Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team. Your squadron’ll be barred from rap like Adam & Eve from the garden. I’m carvin’ my initials on your forehead. So every night before bed you see the “BP” shine off the board head (1998)
11. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J–Mike Will Made It 23: Hit it like a free throw, Tongue out like I’m Jordan. I stay showin’ out, my kick game is a beast. I got thirty pair of J’s that ain’t never been released. Flu game 12, Space Jam 11. On the hype beast sick They gon’ need a paramedic. I got trippy. I stay live All this purple in my cup Match them grape 5’s. J’s on my feet J’s on my feet J’s on my feet. So get like me. I be in the club standing on the couch In them Wolf Greys like it’s my house. J’s so fly I should work at Flight Club (2013)
12. Rick Ross Feat. Wale, Meek Mill and J. Cole-Fitted Cap: My Levis, they 501, My snapback is hella bent. My Jordans high-top, snapback fitted cap (Woo!) My Jordans high-top, snapback fitted cap (Woo!) The Rolls-Royce (Huh!), it’s all white (Huh!) (2011)
13. Drake-Back to Back: Yeah, I learned the game from William Wesley, you can never check me Back to back for the n’s that didn’t get the message. Back to back like I’m on the cover of Lethal Weapon. Back to back like I’m Jordan ’96, ’97 whoa. Very important and very pretentious (2015)
14. Lil Wayne feat Euro and T-Live Life: I hit the block, talk sh*t, roll a few stogies Pop a bar, kill a lil’ time on my Rollie David Copperfield, I make a hundred disappear, Like I know Magic, but ball like Jordan n’ hating on my new deal, James Harden. Rudy Gays up on the coupe, and Black Mambas on the Truck. I’m a dream chaser for stacking cheddar. I’m in my Olympic Dream Team’s Retros Number 7s (2018)
15. Jay-Z-Hova Song (Intro): Jigga the sh*t, even when he rhyme in third person. Hova the God, I should be rappin’ with turban. Haters can’t disturb him, waiters can’t serve him. Mike Jordan of rap – outside J workin. Now watch how quickly I drop 50 (1999)
16. NAS-Street Dreams: Young, early 80’s, throwin’ rocks at the crazy lady.
Worshippin’ every word them rope rockin’ n’s gave me. The street raised me up, givin’ a (B)uck. I thought Jordan’s and a gold chain was livin’ it up. I knew the dopes, the pushers, the addicts everybody. Cut out of class, just to smoke blunts and drink naughty (1996)
17. 2Pac feat Eminem and Ron Isley-Better Days: Tryin’ to keep my head up and stay strong. All my homies slangin’ yayo all day long, But they wrong. So I’m solo and so broke Savin’ up for some Jordan’s, ’cause they dope. I got a girl and I love her, but she broke too. And so am I; I can’t take her to the places she wanna go to. So, we argue and play, fight all day and night. Makin’ passionate love ’til the daylight (2002)
18. Ace Hood-Hope: Growing up I wanted to be like Jordan, Even though I couldn’t really afford it. Who’s to say I can’t be an Obama, A Tiger Woods worth about a billion dollars? (2013)
19. Kanye West feat. Syleena Johnson-All Falls Down: I’ll just stay down herre and do hair. Cause that’s enough money to buy her a few pairs of new Airs. Cause her baby daddy don’t really care. She’s so precious with the peer pressure. Couldn’t afford a car so she named her daughter Alexus (a Lexus)…That’s why shortys hollering “where the ballas’ at?” Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack. And a white man get paid off of all of that (2004)
20. Kendrick Lamar feat School Boy Q-Michael Jordan: I used to want to be like Michael Jordan. Figured I would hit the NBA and make me a fortune. Wayne told me that, and that’s just how it goes. Michael Jordan. Bounce-bounce hoe, bounce-bounce (2010) Warning: Explicit Lyrics
21. Fabolous-Throwback: When I’m in the Chi, you think they ain’t that shocked. To see the kid roll through in the St. Pats Socks. So pull out the Chicago and script to wear on Soul Train. The Bulls, when Mike had hair and a gold chain (2003)
22. Jay-Z and R. Kelly-The Return: Best of both worlds, and we rock the club.
You know what I’m sayin. Boy H-O, Kells, we not playing. Losers lose, so when we does what we do, we win And win again, like deja vu. Then we win again, like MJ do, Three peat, then we retreat to waters that’s blue. Young Scrappy, that’s what grown men do (2004)
23. Group Home-Livin’ Proof: I’m lost, must pay the cost to be the boss. With force, rather get my point across. I’m goin off on the mic insane, out of sight. When I take flight (like who kid?) Like Mike. And you see, I be rollin’ like a battlecat. And I’m ready to rip on my combat (1995)
24. Chief Keef-Kay Kay: Me and my n’s we balling. We don’t do no talking.
I see it, I want it, I bought it. In my closet bout 40, Pulling up in my foreigns. Full of Ignorance. You n’s is boring. I’m balling like I’m jordan (2012)
25. Pusha T-40 Acres: A toothless crackhead was the mascot. The owner of the key to that padlock. I’m Jordan vs Cavs for the last shot. I need all mine, reparations. We growin’ poppy seeds on my 40 acres (2013)
26. Kanye West-Rhymefest/Brand New: Like when Shaq left the Lakers just to “Heat” it up. I state the stats to stunt – I don’t need to front. I make history e’ry day – I don’t need a month. The survey says – by the streetz according, Kanye’s just important as Michael Jordan Was to the NBA, when he was scorin’. Ralph Lauren was borin’ before I wore him (2005)
27. Los-Control (Remix): And while I’m Laughing, they collapse as I’m passin’ em.
Man I’m coming with the K, like they lackin’ potassium. I’m Jordan from the free throw while every frame is in slow mo. And every fan in the stands got the head in they hands like “oh no”. Somebody get the promo, so somebody flick the photo. And somebody stitch the logo, cause I’m bodying this sh*t bro bro (2012)
28. R. Kelly & Jay-Z-The Best of Both Worlds: The best of…Back and forth, back and forth, let’s do it… both worlds (rock for ’em Hov’) It’s not even close, just leave it alone. I’m Michael Jordan, I play for the team I own. Sing to ’em Kel-The best of.. both worlds – ohhhhHHH! (2002)
29. Macklemore x Ryan Lewis-WINGS: On the court I wasn’t the best, but my kicks were like the pros. Yo, I stick out my tongue so everyone could see that logo. Nike Air Flight, book bag was so dope. And then my friend Carlos’ brother got murdered for his Fours, whoa…I was trying to fly without leaving the ground, Cause I wanted to be like Mike, right. Wanted to be him, I wanted to be that guy, I wanted to touch the rim. I wanted to be cool, and I wanted to fit in, I wanted what he had, America, it begins (2011)
30. Currensy-Space Shuttle: Shoe section with so many selections. Jordan 3 Cements, my secret weapon, dead stock, not bootleg, NIKE inspected. Homies, you lookin’ at a fashion detective, who can spot a fake in a second (2009)
31. Jadakiss feat. NaS-What If: What if there was no Rockefeller law for made men? What if hate ran thru me? And what if Portland woulda’ drafted Jordan instead of Sam Bowie? What if you really had to be nice to get a deal? What if all of these rappers ice was really real? What if I hit you wit the razor from cheek to chin? What if Mike Jackson neva’ woulda’ bleached his skin? (2009)
32. Ice Cube-When will they Shoot: Amerikkka’s burnt – it’s like toast. Like Jordan, I’m goin coast to coast. Dribblin the funk, here comes the n’ with the mo F’in monster dunk, get off me punk. Jordan.. watch Jordan, aiyyo, yo watch Jordan .. YES! You better eat your Wheaties (1992)
33. Big L-Let em’ have it L: I make a lot of doe. I’m quick to spot a foe. Even if my grandma violate she gotta go. When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy. Cause I’m a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy. Facts on tracks I recite well. Everybody be like Mike, but Mike wanna be like L (1995)
34. The Game Feat. DJ Khlaed, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Fabolous & Rick Ross-Bottles and Rockin’ J’s: Ayo Game, what they do boy It’s DJ Khaled I got my black and red Jordan Retro 6′s on. All I know is bottles and rockin’ J’s. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. With all this money you know where I’m heading. And I’m gonna get the Jordan’s, the patent 11 leathers. They really banging all the way down to the dead end. And I get a couple pair with all this money, I be getting. And I kill ‘em with the bounce, you see the way a n steppin’. And we pop bottles and we rock J’s, see me reppin’. Bottles and rockin’ J’s. Smokin’ and sippin’ Spades. Pistol tucked in my Louie, Heated up like I’m Wade. n don’t do LeBron’s, Kobe up on the weekends. Jordan’s Monday through Friday especially when I’m freakin’ Them cool grey’s, that’s Monday Them Space Jams, that’s Tuesday Them Spike Lee’s on Wednesday 23′s in my Benz, eh You know I love them 6′s, especially on my bitches 13′s and them spandex on Thursday, it’s your birthday.
And Friday I ain’t lying, King Of Diamonds I’m in heaven. Red Bone p poppin’ on my black and red 11′s Patent leather when I step in. You know what I’m reppin’ It’s S double O, W Double-O Black number 4′s I ain’t get it from the store. (2011)
35. Dizzy Wright, Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink-Fashion: Yo, Jeremy Scotts or these thirteen (which one’s?) With the wings But I’m fly like Jordan off that first string (can’t decide) Call me fresh prince, With this flattop I’m gonna take you back. Retros with that face to match (2013)
36. Curren$y-Jordan 3’s: That is I, License my flyness. Drop jewels from the sky. That’s my crib Where I live. Walk with these Jordan 3’s, You’ll be aight slick. Peel off like a New Era sticker (2010)
37. Raekwon-Sneakers: So many phat styles , Make a kid’s head fall out. Yo Filas , those too par, I’m supposed to Always keep it real with the selection, holdin’ you Prince black Jordans , K-Swiss gear , remember lottos Stash mad bottles , in the fence.. Ooh the diadora (1999)
38. Wale-Barry Sanders: All my females show bust, Curtis Enis, Nittany lion, my Penn State it, n’s recite it. I’m Michael Jordan major, you n’s Harold Miner…Vic Page never made it, Len Bias never made it. See God gave us the talent, but the devil make us famous My effort is contagious, so check this BOA SHIT. With this recording, I’m as sick as Jordan before Game 6…Now Jordan III my shoe. Double M G my crew. When you do it big as Manute, you make it seem minute (2011)
39. Common-Sweet: The ’87 n used to rah rah in the jam. Ow yeah, we put them things in the air. When I drop a single, it’s really like a pair. Of Air Jordans, important to the culture If you aint true to it, callate la boca (2011)
40. Jamie Foxx feat Justin Timberlake and T.I-Winner: Lately nothin’ misses I must of been scorin. Speakin’ of the misses, I’m watchin’ them pourin. Just like a drink that I’m enjoyin. And don’t mean bottles you welcome to join in. Just look at me soarin’ Feelin’ like Jordan (2010)
41. Drake-Over My Dead Body: Are these people really discussing my career again? Asking if I’ll be going platinum in a year again? Don’t I got the sh*t the world would wanna hear again? Don’t Michael Jordan still got his hoop earring in? (2011)
42. Lil Uzi Vert-Michael Jordan: I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) Michael Jordan (what I can’t do?) I’m Jordan, I’m Jordan, I’m Jordan (Michael Jordan) Michael Jordan (I’m the GOAT) (2016)
43. J. Cole-Rich N’z: I ain’t trippin’, n’ Jordan I ain’t Pippen. Up the steps I ain’t slippin’, Tears blood sweat I ain’t crippin’ (2013)
44. Joey Bada$$-Sorry Bonita: Smoker’s club, Michael Jordan how I’m killin’ 4 quarters. You stashin’ the trash, hoarder. Yo girl startin’ to bath water, it’s Dirty, And that’s not an introduction, it’s nutchin’. Dirt on my shoulders, like Hova (2013)
45. Pusha T-Numbers on the Board: Givenchy fitting like it’s gym clothes. We really gym stars, I’m like D-Rose. No D League, I’m like “these close”. ’88 Jordan leapin’ from the free-throw. Ballers – I put numbers on the boards. Ballers – I put numbers on the boards (2013)
46. Meek Mill-The End (Outro): And they tellin’ me to turn down, they say that I need riddling. Ballin’ like I’m Jordan, no assists from Sottie Pippen. And it ain’t enough flows, crossing over like I’m dribbling. Running laps round them rappers, tired like Michelin (2013)
47. King Louie-Michael Jordan: Don’t you’re missing something? Doing, acting, bumping. Now they’re forest gumping. Pull up in some foreign. (X)itch told me she forward. Balling like I’m tall. Call me Michael Jordan (2013)
48. Rapsody-Thank You Very Much: So thank you very much to each one of you major lables that failed sign me sooner. Now we going up on the wagers. Thank you very much for da favors. For all the Jordans from Jordan. Thanks to Jordan G. (gee) the video love was major (2013)
49. Drake-Barry Bonds Freestyle: Sliding through Henri Bendel like it’s slippery. And your ex-man is a hater, officially. Probably ’cause he know I’m exactly what you wish he’d be. Yeah, that’s the reason why he looking hard. ‘Cause I done snatched the Chips Ahoy out his cookie jar. He just mad ’cause his girl at the house with her tongue sticking out like a Michael Jordan rookie card (2007)
50. A Tribe Called Quest-Lyrics to Go: Don’t worry about gettin’ gassed, I push the pedal to the Metal. Always wanted this cause it surely beats a scramble. I’m like Jordan with the mic huh, wanna gamble (1993)
51. Beanie Sigel feat. Jay-Z-I know I’m outta control: Me and Jay same track you gotta be kiddin’. It’s like that n’ Jordan, I’m Scottie Pippen. Its like Magic, Worthy, Parish, Bird, an Stockton- Malone sh*t. Who gonna stop and hold this Game like Doc and Moses. Full court press and the rock control this (2000)
52. J. Cole-Return of Simba: Ced said, Look, my n’s, we got a foot in” Bein’ good is good, that’ll get you Drew Gooden. But me, I want Jordan numbers, LeBron footin’ Can’t guard me, Vince Lombardi, John Wooden. Garbage? Hardly, you n’s silly like Chris Farley. So like him, you’ll be gone too early (2011)
53. Big Daddy Kane feat. Scoob Lover, Saude Money, Shyheim ODB and Jay-Z-Show & Prove: Now Tell me who is the man? With the high-potent lyrics no rapper can ever stand. And stepping to me, thinking I can be touched? Not even Michael Jordan’ll gamble that much (1994)
54. Fabolous-B.O.M.B.S: New Lamb truck, got the bull in the hood. Black and red lookin’ like the Bulls at the hood. 23’s on and got the Bulls ain’t good. This game six, this can’t miss. Shootin’ my shot, wrist hang switch. Ice my SHIT like I just rain this. I’m payin’ the DeWayne Wade, but I flash Knotts, whoa. I thought you could’ve been Jordan. Found out that you wasn’t even Ben Gordan. Next one get flewed out, I’m keepin’ them boardin’ Like Toni Kukoč, I’m foreign (2019)
55. Joe Budden-Pump it Up Freestyle: I’ll get you drug out the club, they have to carry em. Your head bug out, i’ll raid n’s scared of em. Worry I’M not Mike Jordan, of the mic recordin’. Hovi baby you Kobe, maybe Tracy Mcgrady. Matter fact you Harold Miner, Jr Rider, washed up on marijuana (2003)
56. Lil Wayne, feat. Euro & Kidd Kidd-Frickin’ Problem: We can take the stairs up to the stars. That’s where we belong. Frick that SHIT you talk, I beat that P like production. Or like Rock beat the Russian, or like Jordan, beat the buzzer. n’, gimme what you’ve got, take that money like an usher. One man band, all you hear is repercussion (2013)
57. A Tribe called Quest. Baby Phifes Return: Kid, you know my flava, tear this whole jam apart. Frick around and have your heart, like Jordan had Starks. While you playin hokey pokey, there’s no time to be dokey. Cuz I come out to play every night like Charles Oakley (1996)
58. Face-Streetballin: It’s a GD shame, how much I love this Game. Give me the Rock, now watch me do my Thang…Just like MJ (2010)
59.. Chance the Rapper feat. Lil Kim and Nate Fox-Pusha Man: Still gotta letterman, no practice Still gotta burner man, no lacking Still outtin Jams n’, no Jackson, No Jordan and we toe-tagging. I’ll take you to land, where the lake made of sand. And the milk don’t pour and the honey don’t dance (2013)
60. T.I. with Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West & Lil Wayne-Swagga Like Us: My swagger is Mick Jagger. Every time I breathe on a track, I asthma attack it. Why he so mad for? Why he gotta have it? Cause a slave my whole life, now I’m the master. Naaaaa-na-naaaaa.
How it feel to wake up and be the shit, and the urine? Naaaaa-na-naaaaa. Tryna get that Kobe number, one over Jordan (2008)
Author’s Lyrics with MJ Reference
Sniper Wells-Set the Tone
Words and Lyrics by Sniper Wells. Recorded by the Aloha Aliens. Chicago, Illinois/Honolulu, Hawaii. 7/4/2020
LIVE ONCE, ROLLED DICE, DIED THRICE, SAW THE AFTERWORLD, IN FAST FORWARD, BACKWARD, TUNNEL EYES. BEEN TO THE END AND BACK. EVEN ON A BAD DAY, IT’S BETTER IRL, ALIVE, IN THE ZONE, LIKE MJ, FLY IN FROM THE FREE THROW LINE. NO TIME FOR DIMES, JUST DUNK.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
OUTRAGEOUS, CONTAGIOUS, BELIEVE YOU ME, THE WORLD’S CHANGING. RE-ARRANGING, THE ATOMS, THE BOMBS, TIME TO TAKE CHARGE. LIVE LARGE, OUT OF MY MIND. TIME IS NOW, THE PRESENT, NO PAST- JUST THE HERE AND HOW. TWEET THIS, FACEBOOK THAT, WHACK, GOTTA GET BACK, ENJOY THE MOMENT, THE FEELINGS, NATURE, THE CONVO, SHOW, DON’T MISS OUT, TIME TO SHINE…WILL YOU BE MINE.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
CLICK, CLACK, NO CRACK, LOU BA TAWNS, HIT THE STREETZ. GOTTA’ GET SOME GRO’S, GOT TIME, TO MEAT AND GREET. BIG SMILE IN THE AISLE..AT THE HOLIDAY MART. STAYIN’ SMART, IN THE CHILL MODE, CONFIDENCE SOARIN’, SHE’S HOT, I’M ON FIAH, NOT A ROOK. GONNA’ BE SCORIN’.. LIKE BRAD AND LAW IN THE PLAYBOOK. I NEVER TYE AH.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD, I INCREASE MY FREQUENCY, SET THE TONE, LIKE ROBBINS WOULD.
I’s a pretty large list. Let us know if we missed any? And what you think of Streetzblog tune with a bit of MJ influence. Going to back it with a big blasting beat and record it on Logic Express on the Mac. Will attach the audio or a link to it, when it has been recorded and mastered.
Quad City Dj’s-Whoomp There it Is: The Space Jam intro. This is one of the Streetzblog crew’s favorite videos. Has all of Michael’s all-time classic moves. Along with a pretty catchy all-time tune.
Seal-Fly Like an Eagle: Some Crisp, Cool, High Definition Jordan moves and grooves in full effect right here, right now:
I’m digging Pop Smoke’s latest joynz, so this is going on the blog. The video mix feat. Jordan is very nice. Pop Smoke Invincible Michael Jordan Mix: (2020) Warning: Explicit Lyrics.
And if you’re looking for “that song” you hear when the 90’s Bulls were introduced. Here it is along with a bit of info on how it all came about, Alan Parsons Project with Sirius:
We leave you with Be like Mike-The Gatorade commercial song that is so super catchy:
Add any Comments on the list of songs, Did we miss anything? Put em’ in the comments section below:
See you on the Streetz…blog!