Category Archives: HOT TREND ALERT
The Balenciaga Video Game Runway
AFTERWORLD: The Age of Tomorrow. Balenciaga Fall 2021
As we emerge from our cocoons of 2020 we’ll find some things the same yet many changed. Some futuristic, a bit of retro-vintage, Rave culture, maybe a bit of the Roaring 20s. This video filmed as a video game shows many of the trends to expect as we emerge from home bound to a combo of home and outta bound.
The more you watch this video the more you’ll see. Here are a few of the key takeaways:
- Your Avatar image melding into your Real Image of yourself. We’ll see people on the streetz looking more and more like their Zombie killer, Prince and Princess, Farmer, Cyber-Punk video game avatar. The imagined becomes real very quickly.
- Functional Tech-Wear: Less about showing off the features. But building in the sweat wicking, multi pocket, rain resistant clothing. The incorporation of the tech without showing it off.
- 90’s Rave Culture, as see in one of the Zones on the video. Neon Greens, Pinks and Orange. Mixed in with sombre blacks. Its either gonna be a 90s Rave, a 1960’s Psychedelic experience or a Roaring 20’s kind of year for some. Especially for the 16-30 year olds.
- Virtual Reality + Real Reality with a touch of Augmented Reality melding into ONE. Goes a bit back to the Avatar mentioned above. And Richard Branson going to space. Things will move, meld, change from the unreal life to the real faster than anyone could ever Imagine.
You’re sure to find even more hidden gems inf the Vid. Check out the Balenciaga Video Game Runway show below and let us know the trends you see in the comments section below. See you on the the Real Streetz…very soon!
TheShoppingBag-Men’s Trend 2021
Shop IRL, Make sure to keep the Bag
That 90’s fanny pack may be on the way out. Hooray! From some of the street styles seen near the latest Menswear shows, the Shopping Bag may be your newest carry all. Straight from the store bought bags to matching the bag with your clothes to customized shopping bags with shoulder straps. The shopping bag is your ticket to major streetwear cred. From Paris to Milan the shopping bag is 2021’s IT bag for men.
Pictures courtesy of Vogue.com, IG and Authors Own. BTW: In Hawaii, plastic has been banned. Thus it’s hard to find a good free bag. Most you pay 15-50 cents and they are mostly plain brown paper bags. (As of 4/7/21)
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Neo-Mint: The “It” Color for 2020?
2020 Color Trend Alert!
Ahh, so sweet to find a trend alert treat as easy as today. I was checking out the Y-3 site today (5/10/19) and they had a few pairs of kicks that had this cool light green color sprinkled in the shoes. See above for example. I’m thinking that looks like a nice color for Summer. Then within a few clicks I find this color mentioned on a blog and that WGSN calls it the color of 2020.
WGSN (Fashion Trend website) is typically pretty guarded with their color trends and want you to subscribe for a fee to access the good information. Thus, it can be somewhat of a challenge to find the Hip colors ahead of time. Well today, we have it! Neo-Mint!
*I almost bought a 2020 booklet in NY that let us know the upcoming trends, but it was $240! (And it was wrapped in plastic, so not sure what it had to say in it).
WGSN Color Director Jane Monnington Boddy let’s us know:
We have clients ranging from active-wear giants through to car companies and some of the world’s leading retailers. What is becoming clear is the importance of Neo Mint – a shade that succinctly aligns futuristic development with nature
WGSN also mentions:
From a fashion perspective, Neo mint embodies the drive towards tones that have gender-neutral appeal, which by 2020 will have moved on from the more feminine hues.
What do you think of Neo-Mint? Do you have any advanced notice of Hot Colors for 2020?
Let us know in the comments section or you can email me.
And just in time for the NEO Mint craze. What color do you think these shoes are? I see Grey and Teal/NEO Mint. Others see Pink and White. Similar to the Gold and White Dress game from a view years back, eh?
*Shoe picture at beginning of blog courtesy of Y-3’s main site’s shoe section. Info on Neo-Mint from a secret source that can be found somewhere, if you search long enough on the internet.
See you on the Streetz!
Street Heat November 2018
The Streetzblog Top 10 for Fall 2018 Winter 2019
This is a Big, long weekend for trend-spotting with Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Big Wave Sunday and Cyber Monday. We’ve hit the streets and surfed the net to bring you the Streetzblog top 10 list for clothes and shoes.
Top 10 Clothes and Shoe Trends Late November 2018
- Camouflage: Whether you go for the 90’s bright orange or light blue and black camo, or the designer flage tailored and crisp. Camouflage is your go to color category. Hit up your local Army/Navy Surplus store for some of the 1990’s influenced colors or try any of these designers to be in with the latest camo moment: Daniel Patrick, Heron Preston, or Polo by Ralph Lauren.
- Black or true Brown Boots: Once again, get em’ at the army navy surplus store in the high shine black combat boot. Or kick it up a notch with the Prada Wedge Sole Black Leather boots, Grenson High Top Brogues (The burnt brown is a must have from Grenson) or Taft.
- Uniqlo x KAWS x Sesame Street: Some of the most sought after gear include: The Black Hoodie, the Grey XX Crew Sweat shirt and the Black XX pocket T. And a lot of this is already sold out in the M, L and XL sizing. I went on day 2 and got the last of a couple styles in the L and XL size. People were grabbing quick for what was left of the designs in black and grey. They also have plush dolls with XX Kaws Signature eyes, seems to be plenty of stock on these. I’m thinking eBay may be the place to get the hotter styles. If day 2 had a lot of sell outs, I wouldn’t want to be shopping there day 3 onward. KAWS is Hot on the Sesame Streetz!
- Mad for Plaid: Flannels in traditional colors and patterns. Along with last years plaid trend still staying hot-the Multi differential plaid shirt with 4-5 different plaids sewn together. Pretty much, everywhere you go, you can get your plaid on. H&M, Polo by Ralph Lauren, Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, Off-White, R13 and Banana Republic are some of our A-1 picks.
- Off-White: Nike x Off-White Kicks or the clothing line. Whichever you pick, you’re good to go. Pro Tip: For the Kicks, check out Stadium Goods on Cyber Monday or if you can wait, Stadium Goods does a really nice New Year’s Day Sale. Last year it was 25-30% off regular prices and it included the “Ten” collection. Pro Tip number 2: On Black Friday, both Saks Fifth Avenue and SSENSE do really good Off-White Sales. This year some of the most sought after T’s, Jackets and Sweats were 30-40% off, which can be a lot considering the retail price.
- Military Influenced: Both Camo and Military is spot on for Fall 2018. Army Jackets, Bomber Jackets, Multi pocketed pants, Dark Blue or black Military coats. Some places I know have the goods include: ZARA, Polo by Ralph Lauren, R13, Mr. and Mrs. Italy, John Varvatos, Alpha Industries and of course Balmain.
- Workwear: Price point low looking high is easy in this category. Many heritage workwear labels have kept their great prices, while helping you rock one of the hottest trends at the moment. From the Chore Jacket to straight legged Dickies, painters pants and utility vests, this is an easy and inexpensive trend to pull off. *You can also raise the bar with some of the newest looks from Heron Preston. Top picks for workwear are: Dickies, Carhartt (Work in Progress), Carrier, Stan Ray, Red Wing Shoes, Timberland’s and Heron Preston.
- Surf T’s: It’s Big Wave Surf Season on the North Shore of Oahu and the looks are pure fire this year. Lots to choose from: The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing, the Hawaiian Pro, the Billabong Pipeline Pro, the Eddie and the Volcom Pipe Pro (Some nice black shirts + camo shorts) Get some or all: Vans, Billabong, Volcom. Pro Tip: Vans and Volcom do some of the best Black Friday sales out there. This year, I went to Volcom. (Almost) Everything in the store was 40% off. And if you spent over $200, you could purchase a Volcom towel for $10 or a select group of T’s for just $10. *If you don’t know what to get someone ANYwhere in the World, get them a Surf competition T. They will love it and you for a long time! This is a must give gift.
- Xtra Lage Clunky Sneakers: This 2017 trend continues Hot into 2018 and looks like its not letting up in 2019. They started as Dad Shoes, looking like a New Balance from the 80’s. Now they are so big, you may not need to do leg day at the gym. The Balenciaga Triple S has 6 layers of various materials to make up their sole. I tried them on the other day and yep, they are pretty comfy. See if you can get the pairs made in Italy, some of the newer versions are made elsewhere, for $995, you want em’ made in Italy. Or grab some of your dads old running shoes and add some layers to the bottoms. By Far, the Brand to get is Balenciaga. Note: the newest track version is even bigger than the Triple S! Other’s on the Hot list include: Calvin Klein, Adidas by Raf Simons, Versace, Gucci, Acne. & even New Balance and Fila are refreshing their own act. For the ladies, I’m totally digging the Commes Des Garcons x Nike Cortez. Looks like what Victoria Beckham/Posh Spice would wear if she went on the tour. With Posh not participating, Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice will probably nab em for the upcoming Spice Girls Tour.
- Ready, Set Tech: Seems like this is another Hot for 2017, happening again in 2018 and 19. Stretchy, comfortable, non Chafing, no Stink, silky smooth Mesh, Bright Out 3M,Velcro,water Repellant, protectant, Lycra, warm or cold weather fabrics. Check out Nike/a Nike collab or: A.P.C, White Mountaineering, Y-3, Acronym, Uniqlo (Heat-Tech), Adidas Alpha Skin Climachill, Black Yack 6 material Hybrid Jacket, Descente or Under Armour Vanish.
Here’s a sneak peak of my latest creation, utilizing the plaid & tech trend features. I’m using silver 3M Material to make these babies pop when the street light lands on you.
What are you seeing for the latest trends in clothes and shoes? Let us know in the comments section. Happy Holidays! See you on the Hawaii…soon to be NYC Streetz!
What to Wear? Halloween 2018
Cool Costumes for Halloween 2018
The Streetzblog Top 10 Couples Halloween Costumes for 2018
- Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson (That guy with the expensive street wear with dyed blond hair from SNL. He also has 2x Ariana Grande tattoos!)
- Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (From a Star is Born)
- Justin Beiber & Hailey Baldwin or Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian
- Jay-Z & Beyonce
- Spam & Rice or Spam Musabi’s Twinsie’s
- Peter Kavinsky & Lara Jean (Crazy Rich Asians)
- Cardi B & Nicki Minaj or Cardi B or Nicki Minaj and their entourage
- Netflix & Chill
- Donald & Melania or Donald and Stormy or Donald and his entourage (You can make up his entourage with your imagination)
The Streetzblog Top 25 Halloween Costumes for 2018
- Pete Davidson from SNL
- Kanye West or one of his best selling shoes
- Bruno Mars: He has 3 sold out concerts coming up in Hawaii, so a bit partial to him
- Streetwear King or Queen: Bust out every hot item you can find and drench your person in all of it. Or take a white shirt and write Balanciaga on it. Take some jeans and write Supreme, Nike, Off-White, Guccy etc on them. Bling it out with chains and fancy expensive kicks
- Michael Myers: The new Halloween movie is coming soon. We shall see if he lives or dies?
- Lean Rap Artist. Make sure you sharpie your face with plenty of tats! And don’t forget the Styrofoam cup!!
- Air Jordan Shoe
- Vegan Meal
- Wakanda Warrior
- Desk Cubicle
- Beer Pong Table: A couple had a flat board on their front-side with plastic red cups glued on the board. You could throw ping pong balls at it. Looked like fun.
- Rachel Chu from Crazy Rich Asians
- Aquaman: This movie comes out in December, so you’ll be ahead of the trend
- Harley Quinn
- iPhone or Android phone
- Eminem: You could mix this up with some M&M’s or dye your hair blonde and get a black hoodie and some Nike’s.
- Fortnite Dancer
- Riverdale Character
- Halsey: Many different colors of hair to choose from
- Zombie Barbie
- Clown from IT
- Lil’ Wayne
- A Drone
- Starbucks Cup
The Streetzblog Top 12 Group/Family Halloween Costumes for 2018
- Thing 1 & Thing 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I love it when I see many Things in one place. Great Family costume. I like to count them up to make sure everyone is there. Haha
- Blue Bloods Family
- The Spice Girls (Rumored to be touring soon, alas-minus Posh Spice, unless she changes her mind
- The Family from Hotel Transylvania 1, 2 or 3. I like this movie series.
- Cast from Hawaii Five-0
- Post-Apocalyptic group of vagrants
- NCIS: Take your pic OG, 2018 gang, New Orleans, Los Angeles etc
- Cast from Mamma Mia
- The Incredibles
- American Horror Story. Pick a theme, dress accordingly. They are up to 8 seasons, thus many to choose from
- Action Bronson and his pals. Make sure you have the friends to go with Action
- Game of Thrones actors both dead and/or alive
And if you still can’t decide, here are some more options:
- Lebron James
- Power Rangers
- Soy Milk and Vegan Cookies
- Classic Monster like Frankenstein, Dracula or the Mummy
- Where’s Waldo?
- Tonya Harding
- Goat Yoga Guy or Gal
- Sports Team
- Bacon & Eggs
- Spam & Rice
- Shark 1 or 2
- Edna Mode from the Incredibles
- a Shredded Banksy painting w/Frame
- Shave Ice
- Tate Langdon from AHS
- Andy Warhol and his entourage
- a Witch
- Harry and Meghan
- Paw Patrol Posse
- Star Wars
- Eleven from Stranger Things
- Flo from Progressive
- Cereal Killer: Tape/Glue Cereal boxes to your front side and carry a big Silver (rubber) knife
- a Ghost
- Picture frame or Instagram Frame
- Snapchat Filter
- Candy Corn
What are you wearing? What would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments section. Have a nice day and Happy Halloween 2018!
The Vegan Sushi
This picture of Sushi may look like an Ahi Nigiri, but it’s not! It’s actually a tomato, along with sushi rice, a bit of seaweed and shoyu. Could of…and did FOOL ME. Wow! Looks just like Ahi!
I have yet to try it. But they say that the texture and flavor of the tomato are transformed through a special technique, providing a savory and meaty taste. Five natural ingredients are added to the tomato to give it the special look, feel and taste.
It’s a vegan Nigiri. It’s name is Ahimi, by Ocean Hugger Foods. Available now at Whole Foods. Next time I go to Whole Foods, I’ll give it a try and let you know how it tastes.
Have you tried it?
See you on the Streetz!
What’s Lit-NYC DEC 2017
Top Hot Spots-NYC DEC 2017-Via Streetzblog
- Daniel Patrick: My favorite Hi-End Streetwear brand. Check them out near Alexander Wang at 96 Grand Just off-Broadway. Make sure to say Hi to Lauren and Noel. Pro-Tip: If you don’t see the color or style you want on the showroom floor, just ask, they should have it in the back or can order for you. See more about Daniel Patrick Soho here
- KITH: Took over my go to store Atrium a bit back. I was kinda’ upset about that, so didn’t go there for a while. But you gotta go to the KITH on Lafayette. They have very nice clothes and almost every shoe you could ever want. And it’s a great place to get some nice selfies with tons of white shoes on the walls and under the floor!
- Barney’s: Go in December when things are on sale. I always score something good. This year, bought a pair of Y-3 x Adidas Bounce Sole Kicks. Original Price: $390, On sale for Less than $150!! Hot brands in December 2017 include: Off White, Greg Lauren, Public School, Gucci, Grenson, Fear of God, Rick Owens and a newer fav of mine: Ben Taverniti Unravel Project.
- Canal Street: Its back to being out on the streetz. After 5 years of having to go underground or around the block. Dec 2017 found everything on the street. Amazing goods at great prices.
- Broadway Marketplace: Check out the OWMXN area-Super cool people, great prices. Mix of originals and hip, cool brands. People who work here are super nice and fun to hang out with, another place to name drop Streetzblog. They’ll hook you up for sure. You can also find them on-line at OWMXN.Com or @OWMXN. The marketplace is set to move soon. Right now its on Broadway near Spring and across from empty_Gallery.
- em_pty_gallery: This is the Off-White store in Manhattan. Usually a line outside. Some things are for sale inside some not. And not all sizes on the floor. And nope, you can’t just buy the sneakers. When I was there, you could purchase something from the new line-$1,200-$1,400 hoodies. Then your receipt goes in a drawing. But you need to be in town if you are the winner. Prize drawing was about 6 days from day I went. It’s a got to go to place. Just go, It’s kinda’ trippy, enjoy the experience and talk to or listen to the people in line. Prices like usual. Not for people looking for deals. Yet, clothing is still Pure Fire!
- Dover Street Market/DSM NY: Many of the best Hi-End designers all under one roof. This year the entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Hi to Jonah for helping me out with a gift and wrapping it up perfectly. Pro Tip: December is a great time for sales, some items up to 50% off. Ultra Pro Tip: If you see a T or piece on the rack & it’s not in your size, Just ask. Many more sizes are in the secret storage area. I’ve been going here since they opened. Very fun to wander the stairs or take the elevator to each and every floor. Wear your hottest gear here. The day I went, 75% had Virgil Abloh x The Ten collection, limited edition vans and Triple Sole Balenciaga’s. Major HEAT on the FEET! See more about DSM here
- Art at Canal: This is on Canal at Chinatown. Live DJ, Graffiti walls, and some Dope Clothes. Dec 2017, we find clothes designed by Tommy Hilfiger’s brother. Some nice Floral-Camo prints mixed on top of firemen jackets.
- AF-1 Design your Own Soho: Pick Low, Mid or High-Tops, then color, add laces, spray paint,stencil etc. Everything is provided. Customs made in minutes. Very fun!
- Adidas Mid-Town: Most everything you want all in stock. Just no Yeezy’s. Everything else is there. But grab fast, the NERD and other quick-strike gear goes very fast. Pro Tip: Many things that are sold out on-line are available in this store. You just need to look around and stay for a while. Things drop randomly every couple of hours or so. Fun to be there when it happens.
- Around the World Magazines: The best Magazine Store in Town! This year, they have many mags on sale for just $5 including back issues of Chic Men & In Trend. Even if they are a couple of years old, still lots of inspiration to be found. You can also get the latest issues of System, HighSnobiety, European GQ & HypeBeast all in Mag form.
- Madison Square Garden: Whether it’s the Knicks or Rangers. Check a game out. The arena is fun! Music, Light shows, T-Shirt cannons that blow big blasts of white smoke. They even have Lobster Rolls, exotic cheeseburgers, great shopping and lots of drinks. And you are guaranteed to see a celebrity or two. The night I saw the Rangers play, the Bella & Gigi Hadid were both there, center ice chatting, cheering and taking selfies.
- Modell’s: About a block from MSG. Get your gear here. This years they have 2 for $20 Knicks T’s. Some great Winter Classic Rangers with awesome prices and Lebron Soldiers in more colors than I’ve ever seen in one place. Nice price too! $129 for a pair.
- Bryant Park: One of the best places to people watch in all of NY City. Punk, Chic, Business, Tourist, Local, Trendy, Norm-Core, High Fashion, Models, Celebs, Family, Singles, Flourescent, Fake Fur, Real Fur, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Coney Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan & more. Eat, Shop, Skate, Take Pix, Sit, Walk, Mingle, Drink, and Ride the Carousel.
Nike AF1 Soho, Art at Canal, & Dover Street Market.
Foot Locker Times Square, Adidas Store Mid-Town, em_pty_gallery Soho, The Uptown Punk 8618′ Streetzblog pants.
Barney’s, Selfies, Some of my Own Sewn Clothes.
Bryant Park, Fashion Ave, & Madison Square Garden
Places w/ Biggest lines out the door:
- Pink in Soho
- Canada Goose
- Bathing Ape Soho
PSNY x Alpha Industries Bomber Drop
PSNY x Alpha Industries Olive Green Bomber
Checking Today’s PSNY IG, I came across these pix. It’s another PSNY x Alpha Industries Olive Green Bomber Drop. This time, it comes with a nice WNL (We Need Leaders) patch on the front. The pictures mention that it was released at a Party this past Tuesday (10/24/17). Looks like attendees were treated to some delicious PSNY x MOET & CHANDON champagne.
I checked the PSNY website and so far, I see the first PSNY Olive Bomber, but not the new version. Hmmm. Maybe Sunday or Monday it will hit the site. I did hear it may also be at Saks and/or Bloomingdale’s. I like this new version better with the WNL circular patch. What do you think of it?
Here’s a picture of my unfinished Holiday 2017 Bomber. See you in NYC and Chicago in December! Cheers, Aloha and See You On The Streetz! SM@SB
I’ll have the finished version ready by late November 2017 and will post it here or on the Streetzblog Facebook page. BTW: The bomber in black, dark blue or green is on trend again this year and for a bit of a change of pace, check out some of the plaid wool bombers hitting the stores this month and next. Plaid Bombers & Bold Plaid pants are in for Winter 2017 and Spring 2018.
Surfing Into the Future
Connected Samsung Surfboard
3-D Printable Fins
Surf Pool with Rad Waves
I wear my Sunglasses at Night
Two big weekends of Coachella 2016 have come and gone. It’s the start of the U.S.A’s Festival season and it also kicks off the Summers clothing trends. Past years have brought us lots of Flower Power, Faded Short Denim Shorts, Crocheted Everything, and 1970’s Rock Band Shirts.
2016 brought us many pairs of various Sunglasses, most of which were worn at Night during the EDM shows. The pairs I noticed the most were Aviators with mirrored lenses in various shades of Bright Aqua, Electric Orange, Rushing Red, Vibrant Green and Sun Streaked Yellow. Mostly worn by hip, young good-looking males and females in the front rows.
*My friend, Kevin K thinks that they were given away FREE as a guerilla marketing technique. If so, they were very successful and most likely Ray-Bans. If not, it was just the thing to do…Wear your Sunglasses at Night. Most likely a mixture of the 2, because there sure were a lot of Sunglasses worn Night and Day at Coachella 2016!
According to Polyvore the most popular fashion festival trends in 2016 are Sunglasses and Boots. Listed below are the top 10 of each:
Top 10 Sunglasses
- Mirrored Sunglasses
- Cat-Eye Sunglasses
- Aviator Sunglasses
- Rose Gold
- Metal Framed
- Half-Frame (Not quite familiar with this one)
- Round Metal
- Black Square
- Star Shaped
*The Colored Mirrored Aviators are what I noticed as the number 1 trend for Summer 2016.
Top 10 Boots
- Combat Boots (So last year or 1982)
- Rain Boots
- Suede Over the Knee Boots (Don’t even own a pair of these..LOL)
- Cowboy (Saw these in the office for the 1st time in 22 years)
- Flat Ankle
- Cut-Out Ankle Boots
- Pointy-Toe Ankle
- Peep-Toe Ankle
- Hidden Wedge
*I know number one is combat boots and Docs, but I would have put them in separate categories. Going with Combat Boots at number 1 and Doc Martins at number 2.
Highlights and from Coachella 2016 Included:
Grimes: I’ve never seen her perform before and truly enjoyed the energy, in the moment mixing, the dancing, crazy beats and what I’d call her totally own style of a music genre. Great Show!
Zedd on Saturday and Calvin Harris on Sunday with LIVE performances by the actual singers of the tunes during their DJ sets. The lights and pyro of both shows were also awesome and the homage to Daft Punk was excellent. If you’ve ever seen the Daft Punk Documentary, they show how Daft Punk paved the way to the super-star millionaire DJ of today. And the break thru moment happened when they played Coachella.
Loved it how they both played Daft Punk’s One More Time. BTW: In 2000, I had a Music TV show called XLR8TV with my Friend Don F and on our last show we played One More Time, One More Time, Then again One More Time, while I introduced it again and again without laughing..for the full half hour of the show. Was so, totally awesome!
Overall, Coachella was quite good this year; YouTube and T-Mobile did a nice job streaming it live the first weekend. It was very clear on my iPhone, a little glitchy on my MacBook Pro, but overall the best I’ve seen over the years.
The only sucky part was the G&R Reunion. Axl looked really funny on his throne and as far as I could tell they played only 3 songs on YouTube, then 1 song on someones Periscope/Twitter feed for a total of 4 songs. That doesn’t seem quite worth the millions of dollars they paid the band. But, I will say they did sound good. Clear, concise and seemed to be quite professional about the whole gig.
*All pictures taken with my iPhone 5s via the live streaming Video.
See you on the Streetz! This weekend at Sustainable Coastlines Clean-Up, May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii, My B-Day, The Basketball Court and hopefully Yoga and the Beach.
Here’s Corey Hart’s: Sunglasses at Night Video. Yep, I couldn’t resist it. Enjoy!