Balenciaga Spring Summer 2021 Paris Fashion Week (October 5, 2020)
The World feels a bit better now with this show. Slick, nice music, real streetz, Paris at Nuit. Aaaah, feeling good today. Check out the Balenciaga S/S 2021 Runway show and the Streetzblog Hi-Lights and Low-Lights below:
- The dark streetz
- The womens wear especially the silver dress and bright outfit and the slashed/ripped dress
- The silver phone case necklaces
- The Music. Sunglasses at Night by Corey Hart. Sounds like it was remastered and a few extra beats added to the OG. Fits the vibe like a glove
- The Sunglasses. The Big Black versions!
- There’s a pair of shoes somewhere in here that has actual springs on them. Pro Tip: They are called the X-Pander, the latest and greatest street sneaks from Balenciaga.
- The Setting-Paris and the Eiffel Tower
- The Yellow E’s Good on Halloween Smiley Face T
- The crisp cool lighting and Electro vibe of the video
- Some of the guys clothes-looked too 1990’s and cut off jeans?
- No Masks
- Need a close up of the sneakers with the springs
- More Post Apocalyptic. Has the setting the music the vibe, but not the clothes
- Faded Jeans
- Bulky parkas and long trenches
Also, be sure to look over the credits at the end. Very detailed information about social distancing, sanitizing and even info on how the snacks and food was served and eaten.
Note for later: The Date on this show is October 5, 2020.
We are now really and Officially in the Blade Runner/Mad Max reality world. The FUTURE is NOT later, it is NOW.
See you on the Streetz!
Balenciaga’s got you Covered for Cold Weather
The Balenciaga Oversized Layered Parka Coat-Product Number: 1234071
They call this the Oversized Layered Parka Coat. And yep, it’s for sure Oversized. 7 layers to be exact. Here’s what’s included:
- Plaid Shirts
- Jersey Hoodies
- Technical Fleece
- Cold weather Outer layer
- Cuffed sleeves
- 2 Front patch pockets (Hopefully more inside)
- Drawstring hood with coordinating hem
At a price of $10,405, it’s more than 1k per layer. This Coat packs a pretty big punch of Major Layered Swag. Sure hope they add some Balenciaga logos so everyone knows what you’re rockin’. It does say that: This is a pre-shot item; this product’s details are subject to change in production. I hope so, they for sure need to add some Balenciaga writing on it. For the price, you’ll want people to know it’s a Balenciaga. If you’re interested in slaying the layered look this Winter, you can purchase the Oversized Layered Parka Coat AKA: the 7 layered coat Here. *Pictures courtesy of MatchesFashion.com
See you on the Streetz!