Category Archives: Makiki Heat
Dye a Day and Another Day
This project is like no other. 27 hours straight with maybe 2 hours of sleep. Brought us 3 pairs of Distressed + Tie Dyed with Bleach Jeans And almost 1 RIT Dyed Army Jacket. As usual the YouTube Videos are helpful but it always takes a lot longer to do what they do in 12 minutes. This time 12 minutes turned into 27 hours. Yes, it is fun, Yes, I am happy with the finished product. Glad I had a day off and budgeted the time involved to produce the end result. While it’s all fresh in my mind here are some tips if you attempt a project like this.
Distress and Tie Dye Jeans Tips
- Budget plenty of time for this project
- Use Rubber Bands or Rubbery hair ties. String doesn’t work well
- You can distress before or after the dye. Really doesn’t matter. I distressed 2 pairs with an Exacto Knife. The easiest way to distress jeans is to cut slits with an exacto knife. Just remember to put a magazine in between the 2 layers. Make slices, then wash in Cold and dry on Medium and you are good to go.
- Get food and Drinks ahead of time. It’s hard to make food or mix drinks with all the toxic chemicals and gloves to take on and off
- Buy 2 pairs of Gloves. One of my gloves burnt off my hand. Pay a little extra for the $5 brand instead of the $2 pair. It’s worth it.
- Get a mask to breathe through while taking the rubber bands off. The Bleach is pretty intense. Many YouTube videos don’t mention this. I recommend it as something mandatory. My skin and brain is still tingling a bit. Hour 29.
- Tie Dye Jeans. The Army Jacket did not take the bleach. Nothing happened. So I put in inRit Dye. The Rit Dye didn’t work either, it just kinda morphed the camo print. must be the synthetic fabric. Most likely the Polyester in the jacket. Well, 3 out of 4 came out Great!
- Have Fun! If you’re not having fun doing this type of gig, don’t bother. I enjoy things like this. If you don’t enjoy the process the time involved isn’t worth it. But the end product is pretty Sweet! *And if you want, email me your waist size and i can make you a pair. Just some costs + shipping. Should be like $75 + $25= $100
- Play some good music. I listened to the BBC Live for 2 days. Heard everything from Heavy English Hip-Hop to underground Dancehall, to some Annie Mac classics, to a pretty Dope Diplo Mix
- Don’t spend too much time rubber banding. One pair took me 3 hours to rubber band another about 30 minutes and they both came out Rad. Although, the more time you spend rubber banding the more intricate the patterns will be!
Here’s some pictures of the process:
And the Final Products:
The Bones Brigade Pant F/W 2019-20 Sniper Wells design for the Street Meat Market 2 different pairs of size 32 Waist. Both Distressed and Tie Dye with Bleach. Both are for sale and ready to ship in time for the 2019 Holidays. E-mail email@example.com if interested
The Layed Back Hack Pant F/W 2019-20 Gold and Dark Blue. Designed by Sniper Wells for the Street Meat Market. Size 34 Waist.
List of Ingredients for a Tie Dye Jean Day
- Rubber Gloves-2-3 just in case straight bleach hits them. Some disintegrate. I used Glam Gloves, paid a bit extra, but they still burnt through. Thus, the need for 2-3 pairs
- Bleach-Get the Linen infused scent
- Gas mask of some sort-Even just the paper version from the Doctors office
- Sharp Scissors-Get some good ones, its worth it when cutting off the rubber bands. I’d recommend the kind used for sewing. The Sharper the better. Also thin sharp scissor tips works well to get the rubber bands off easily
- Rubber bands of various shapes and sizes + Rubber Hair Ties
- 2 Big plastic Buckets I got 2 at Walmart for a great price
- Cold Water to rinse. And rinse them really well. Then wait a bit before washing in cold water in the washing machine
- Jeans-The Dark version came out a nice shade of Green and Blue. The lighter pairs came out White and Blue. I’ve been scouring the Sale racks at Macy’s for 2 months. Got 2 pairs for a really good deal. The other during the One Day sale. I have 1 pair to wear and 2 x size 32 waist to sell if you want a pair. Just LMK
- Food and Drinks-Already prepared and ready. You don’t want to mess with food and the chemicals in the Bleach
- Music-Helps set the tone of the event
- A phone and a camera-It’s hard to just use your phone to do everything. Thus the Camera. But be careful you don’t want to get bleach on it. Maybe get a friend to document the process for you. That would work. I played music with my phone and used the camera and sometimes the phone for the photos
Here is the Gold and Blue pair shot in Waikiki IRL 11/29/19
See you on the Streetz..blog
No more writing on my hand!
2014’s Makiki Heat brings you the latest and greatest finds of our time. The first is so perfect for me. I remember back in the 80’s being called into the bosses office for being unprofessional for writing on my hands. For some reason, when I can’t remember to do something, I write it on my hand. Usually in very easy to see, indelible, black, bold sharpie ink. I did it in the 80’s and still do it now. It’s 2014 and someone has finally found a solution. Enjoy reading about the Echo Smartpen and the other 4 HOT topics for September 2014.
Top 5 for August 2014
Echo Smartpen: For 20+ years, I’ve been writing sharpie messages on my hand to remind myself of important things to do at work or to buy cat litter, which It seems, I’m continually running out and having to buy. Many Days I have a Big CL written on the palm of my hand. You may ask? Why don’t I type things on my iPhone, well I do, i just don’t seem to get the alert and it’s a hard habit to break out of after so many years. Along comes the Echo Smartpen from livescribe.com. Every message, drawing or even voice audio you write or say goes directly to your phone, tablet or computer. Hopefully this will be the cure for me and you and everyone around the world who may write on their hand, wall, or post it note. As of today (9/14/14) it’s a bit expensive at $120, but I suspect the price will go down soon. $120 livescribe available here.
Lokai Bracelet: My daughter found this HOT bracelet and already owns a couple of them. The first and coolest thing i noticed when she wore it was the way the light reflected off of it and gave it a mysterious glow. Later I found out that the white ball is filled with water from Mt. Everest and the Black ball has mud from the dead sea in it. According to something I read on the web, Mt. Everest is the Highest place on earth and the dead sea the Lowest. Here’s a picture of my daughter’s bracelet: (Various prices and places to purchase, Google it for the best deals of the day).
Tom Ford’s Luxe-Life Sneaker Line: Cool, sleek, classically 2014. Tom Ford’s new line of luxurious leather or velvet sneakers are the must have kicks for Fall 2014. They come in Hi-Tops which I prefer or the traditional Low-Top. Tom’s designed Black, Brown, Red, and White versions with the color on top accented with a white sole. An Awesome Go-To Kick that would go with practically anything in your wardrobe. These styling shoes are dope for a Sunday afternoon mint julep and charcuterie Pic-Nic, or You can Swank up your Sunday best for church and are a great choice to wear to the Polo grounds with your favorite Black, Dark Blue or Grey Sunday suit. Of course you can wear them any day you like. I just think they look like the perfect shoe for a Sunday. Tom Ford Sneakers in leather and velvet. Available here for $690-$990.
Warby Parker x The Standard Sunglasses: Summer maybe winding down. But these babies look great in and out of the sun, during the day or night. The frames are colored with the flavors and vibe of Whiskey Tortoise Matte, which works really well with people with various colors in their hair. And the Glass portion is a nice Movie Star Blue. Day or NIght/Night or Day/Suns Out or Moon Glowing, whenever you wear them, these will look hot and get you some cool looks. Available for a limited time Here for $95 plus tax and shipping.
I’ll Drink to That: Memoir by Betty Halbreich, Legendary personal shopper at Bergdorf Goodman. Betty is also the star and her career the theme of the movie and book of the same title, Scatter my Ashes at Bergdorf’s. She has styled the rich and famous for over 40 years and along with Patricia Field dressed the gals in the ever so popular TV Show and movie; Sex and the City. The Book takes us from her childhood through some not so good years to the infamous career of styling the rich and famous including Meryl Streep (From the movie: The Devil Wears Prada) and Candace Bergen. I’ll Drink to That is Available Here for $18.18 or get the Kindle version for just $11.99 Here.
Don’t forget GOTHAM is almost here. It premieres on Monday September 22nd on Fox!
March Mania 7 Hottest Streetzblog Picks
DIVERGENT: The 3 books have many similarities to The Hunger Games Trilogy, yet a completely different vibe. I read the first two books in less than 2 weeks (Divergent and Insurgent). The third book-Allegiant is a little harder to get through. But overall, a well written, easy to read and quickly to picture in my imagination series. The movie comes out March 21, you still have some time to read the books, but not much. It should be a pretty Big movie, critics are 50/50. For some reason, it’s a bit of a sleeper in regards to pre-hype. Many people where I work never heard of it, go figure. I’ll go with 85% Big. Ellie Goulding has three songs on the Soundtrack. The movie stars Sharlene Woodley, Theo James, Zoe Kravitz and is set in a slightly scary dystopian society set in Chicago, Illinois. Lots of action, thrilling, suspenseful and a bit of the required love story.
TATTOOS: This is a no brainer. In the movie, Divergent one of the 5 factions is pretty tatted and pierced up. No matter how the movie does, the tattoo business is sure to spike. Some Tats from the movie I’ve already seen include the Abstract Russian Constructivist art of the five factions: Dauntless (the faction with the Tats), Abnegation, Candor, Erudite, and Amity.
HOCKEY IN THE SNOW: Today the Chicago Blackhawks are playing the Pittsburgh Penguins at Soldier Field in Chicago and the snow is coming down in buckets. Right now, it’s the 2nd period and it hasn’t stopped snowing since the game started! (Attendance: 62,921) Fashion/Style Alert-The Chicago Team has some great looking Black Jerseys. Typically they are geared up in Red or White. Today they’re in a nice Dark Black with Red and White trim.
SPRING FASHION QUICK ACCESS: I could easily do a whole blog on Spring Fashion. For today, here’s the quick hit list according to New York Magazine. Note: Mostly Female trends but some cross over to Menswear. Earthenwear (Muted browns and Beige colors), Sporty Sparkly Sandals (Lots of bright Colors), Grab a Glue Gun (Bedazzling for the 21st Century-almost, well actually a bit too much), Most Athletic (1970’s style meets 2014’s fabrics), Fringe Festival (Dresses, Hats, and many Fringy purses), Pop Art (Even more bright colors), Rich Color/Retro Shape (Smooth Turquoise and Yellow heels ala 1950), Accordion Pleats (Just like the name says), Brown Bling (Gold and Brown around the eyes), Disco Dresses (Sparkly Gold and Silver w/ lots of bling), Logos (We saw this in the Marc Jacobs Runway show), Lab Coats (White on White), Banker Blues (Classic Blue shirts styled à la mode), Gingham (Hmm, so hard to wash), Teeny Tiny Bags (Just a bit bigger than a man’s wallet), Great Big Jewels (This looks like lots of fun!).
PEBBLE’S STEEL SMART WATCHES: These not only work like Dick Tracy’s watch, but look very stylish too. Metallic Link watches in Silver and Black, there’s also a leather band too. I suspect there will be even more to come soon. They feature apps, quite close to an iPhone.
A NUMBER AND A NAME: T-shirts with numbers and names on them, but not your usual sports team shirts. Recently, I’ve seen shirts with fashion designer names on them, various prescription drugs with the number of the drug on them, Even Louis Vuitton has a Fringy black shirt with the number 14 on it. Probably for the year 2014? I noticed this trend back in August 2013, but it really started to Heat up in November/December 2013, I’d say it’s still on the upward swing, has not hit its peak. Time to wear your numbers and names now.
KENDAMA KRAZE: This could be an Asian and Hawaii trend now, but its bound to hit you sooner or later. When I first saw it, I didn’t think it would last this long. But last week (2/28/14) Long’s Drug Store in Downtown had a batch of Kendama’s at 9 a.m. by the time I went back to get one for a friend at 3 p.m they were all sold out. Yesterday, there was a big tournament put on by #OURKAKAAKO and there’s another in a couple of weeks from now sponsored by Diamond Bakery and Shriner’s. Be prepared when these come to your city, You could make a lot of money if you have inventory to sell. Or at least you have fair warning that these sell very quickly, so buy one when you see one for your favorite Kid, Grand Kid or friend’s children. Most people who play this look about 5-17 years old. And it’s a bit more male than female. Be ready for your Kendama Kraze!
BTW: I don’t know where this Vid was shot, for sure wasn’t Hawaii, the island of Oahu where I live does not get snow ever. This is my favorite video I’ve seen to show you all the different tricks you may want to master when the Kendama’s come to your town.
See you on the Streetz!
Mid-Town and Up-Town NYC Dec 2013
- The Color GOLD: Whether designers took their tip from the iPhone 5S or not, the color of the Winter Season in Mid Town and Up Town NYC is Gold. Gold metallic kicks, Golden Store windows, Bright Gold Jewelery ala 1980 big chain link necklaces and more!
- Brown Boots: Mostly on the ladies. Just about an inch below the knee. Dark Brown, mid browns and some light brown. All in sleek or subtle brown leather. Many with zippers on the back of the leg.
- DC x Skull Candy Kicks: Wouldn’t call this the hottest pick, yet I’d never seen these before and they hit on the Gold trend. Black kicks with DC logo and the Skull Candy Skull logo embossed in Gold.
- Funky Sole Shoes: Bright Blues, Yellows, Greens, even Camo. The sole of the shoe is just as important as the shoe. I’ve also seen a bunch of Gold and silver Metallic shoes, kicks and pumps.
- The SFA Yetty: These big furry flobs of fur are in the Saks Fifth Avenue Windows. So sweet and cute. You can get a picture of one upstairs. But if you want to buy one, they “say” they are all Sold Out. If I were them I’d get some made quickly. Lots of children and children at heart including us were looking to get one or two or ..
- NY Rangers Game: This was the first time I’d seen a hockey game in Mad Square Garden. It was very exciting. It moves a lot faster than basketball, yet very fun to watch. And this game had extra flurry. The Rangers were losing 3-1 in the last period when they came back to tie it 3-3. then it went into a 5 minute over-time. Was still tied. So they did this Shoo-Out Thing. It was extremely exciting. Just one guy on one goalie. So Awesome and everyone stands and screams, oohs and aaahs. I really dig a good shoot-out as they are called. What fun!
- Tags: I may add to these, for now, here are a few cool tags to tag your Instagram & Tweets if you are coming to NYC for a Holiday. Or if you want to fake it and just try to get famous in the center of the universe. #NYMADE This is the tag for the Knicks and the Knicks games live at #MSG/Mad Square Garden. If you’re checking out the Rangers tag your tweet or instagram with #NYR and #NYC and you may end up on the jumbotron. And my favorite so far, TSQselfie-It says on the ad, BE FAMOUS! Take a selfie and tag it with #TSQselfie and it will be posted on the back of an old tricked out multi media magazine stand smack dab in the middle of Times Square. Also use, #streetzblog #StreetzNYC #StreetzHI #StreetzCHI and I’ll be seeing you on the Streetz. This week in New York City, next week in Chi-Town.
*Note: I did go to Barney’s to see the Jay-Z Collection, that I wrote about a few weeks ago. The windows outside were really fun and the collection was pretty interesting to check out. It was in a special dark black multi media room with sound and videos. However, the price points on all the items were all above $500. So, a Bit hard to shop. Oh, they did have a $150 bottle of cologne, but as far as clothes and watches, very expensive collection.
Check back later this week as streetzblog goes Downtown, Soho, Noho, Chelsea and other fab places in the Center of the Universe-NYC during the Holidays!
Makiki Heat-What’s HOT–Top 6-Labor Day 2013
NIN The New album by Nine Inch Nails-Hesitation Marks comes out on September 3rd. Remember about 5 years ago they did the “WaveGoodbye” Tour. Well, they’re baaack, and not only is the new album out on 9/3/13, they are also on tour!
NFL The NFL season officially kicks off on Thursday September 5th with the Ravens taking on the Broncos on Thursday night Football. So far, the station (The NFL Network) that shows Thursday Night Football is free on my Oceanic Time Warner Cable. I just hope it’s still free on Thursday September 5th. Otherwise The NFL season will start on Sunday September 8th. And watch out! If you wait to watch the replay of the first Monday Night Football game of the season, it usually doesn’t work too well. They typically play two games and neither is repeated. This is mostly for people who live in Hawaii who like me watch MNF during the replay after I get off of work. Because MNF is on LIVE really early here at around 2p, then changes to 3p when the Daylight Savings Time happens. Or in the case of Hawaii and some areas of Indiana, Daylight Savings Time doesn’t really happen, things just come on TV at different times then the rest of the year.
Eyeball Jewelry Hard-Core party goers in Amsterdam are Rockin’ tiny platinum charms in their eyes. Shapes include hearts, stars, & dollar signs. This sounds a bit scary to me, but doctors are using special scissors to make a tiny hole, then slipping the very thin charms into the eye. If you want to Rock this Trend, you may need to go to Northern Europe, so far it’s not available in the US. cost is $1,100 ++. (Source: Allure-September 2013 issue)
Edible Cocktail Glasses I havent seen these in person, but the picture sure make these look tasty. They come in 3 flavors and colors. “Tangy Salty Lime”, “Tart Sour Lemon” and “Citrusy Bitter Bitters”. I bet they’d be fun to have at a party, especially if you’re the first to bite into one! $195 for a set of 48, available here from Loliware. (Source: O-August 2013 issue)
Hi End LUXE Sneakers With so, so, so many Retro Jordan releases this year, it’s hard to keep up and hard to look different. The trend I’m stuck on and watching very closely is the Luxe Sneaker wear. Hot brands to check include: Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Rick Owens & Laurent. The kicks run $700-$1,200. But, I’m saying, save a bit of $$ and be one of the only in your city wearing a pair. Instead of buying 3 pairs of Jordans, invest in one pair of LUXE kicks. And you know, some of them are much more comfortable than J’s. Especially the kicks with the buttery leather. (Source: Streetzblog)
Converse Canvas Kicks At the same time as I see the LUXE kick trend rockin’ hard. I’ve also been noticing hipsters, Rock Bands and Trendites wearing standard black and white low top Canvas Converse Kicks. Me, I can’t really wear these anymore, hurt my feet too much. But Streetzblog is here to let you know what we’re seeing as “in” and HOT at the moment and the converse canvas kicks are making a big comeback. Watch also for Early 80’s standard looking Puma, PONY, and converse one star hi-tops all making a pretty big come back. (Source: Streetzblog)
Breaking Bad’s Hank & Marie Check out Miley Twerking at the 2013 VMA’s.
The Makiki Heat Hot List-Memorial Day Monday
Streetzblog “Makiki Heat” Top 8-Memorial Day Monday-2013
1. Kate Moss St. Tropez Tan: 39 Year old Kate Moss is the new star of St. Tropez Self Tanning Products. It seems like Kate Moss has either been 29 or 39 for the last 20 years, never seems to age. She is the Self Tanning products first ever face and BODY for its debut global ad campaign. I could use some self tanning products. Might protect me better from the real Sun. Yesterday I played basketball for exactly an hour, got the worst sun poisoning even with lotion on me that I couldn’t go to the beach today. Ugh! Been using Frozen blue and green gels, ibuprofen and Aspirin since last night. Finally seems to be working. Might make it to the beach by dusk.
2.Prada’s Writing Competition: Budding Blogger and writers check out the Prada Journal’s vision shaping reality writing contest. The Contest runs through June 18th and instead of 1st 2nd and 3rd place categories the company will devise a subset of style categories to choose winners. I’ll be entering a couple of things later in June, I just need to let the theme simmer a bit more, now my brain can’t quite conceptualize what to write in regards to “What Realities do our eyes give u? And how do these realities get filtered though lenses?” Then, I Hope to win a shopping spree at Prada. The Ala Moana Store sure has nice sunglasses, shoes, Messenger bags, and suits, just a little pricey and for some reason I’ve never been invited to a sale there.
3. TCA-3 Siphon-Vacuum Coffeemaker: If you like the taste of Coffee better than the Buzz of Coffee, check out this master brewmaster. It looks pretty cool and sounds like the coffee tastes pretty good, I just don’t think I’d have the patience to wait for it to brew. You can get one of these at Amazon or if you’re in NYC, check out the Blue Bottle’s backroom Siphon Bar to try a tasty treat. And this machine brings us to Makiki Heat’s Hot List number 4.
4. Breaking Bad Finale: That funky coffee maker reminded me of Walt and his Chem-Lab in Breaking Bad. For some reasons I thought the BB Finale was coming in June, but we need to wait until August 11, 2013. This will be the last season, I say this totally sarcastically “I wonder what will Happen?” You know either all of them or most of them will die or go to jail. Even though I like the show,It’s about time! How many years can you continue to make millions of dollars from Ice without getting busted or shot to the morgue.
Makiki Heat on the Streetz
Dreaming of living in NYC where everything seems to be happening, I thought I bet there are people wishing they lived in Hawaii. But just don’t hear enough about the various cities in Here. So, My new Top 10 list will be called Makiki Heat. I live in Makiki and I thought Heat sounded good w/ Makiki. I need to make it clear I am not a Miami Heat fan. Bulls, Knicks, Lakers fan in that order.
Just not sure of my graphics, the first looks a bit scary. I was going for the Cool, Hip, Hype, Happening vibe and ended up with Halloween. The second..aah maybe a bit better..LMK your thoughts? I can work on it. For now, here’s what’s HOT at Streetzblog. Top 10 not necessarily from Makiki, just written in Makiki, Hip and Hot is from around the World:
Not really printing, but machines that make you practically anything just as almost as fast as printing on a piece of paper. Big in Japan and I saw a pretty cool 3-D Printing palace open to the public just like the Kinko’s of yesteryear in NYC in DEC 2012.
Crazy Bicycle Wheel Colors
This is BIG right here, Right Now in Hawaii. I’ve seen flourescent pink wheels with orange stripping, bright lite blue bikes with Red wheels, Yellow wheels with black trim on green bikes. It’s crazy-Mostly guys riding these bikes. They look like regular bikes, just the colors are really wild!
My prediction is he will be back playing on the Bulls team during the 3rd game of the Play-Offs. I think he’s Tib’s secret weapon. Let the Bulls win all season with who they have, give them lots of confidence. Then bring Rose in during the 3rd or 4th Quarter to score 20-30 quick points. That’s What I’m saying. Look out Miami Heat, Rose is Baaaack! (Well Almost)
I still like magazines and someone left a copy of Monocle at WishWashWonderland the other day. Never saw it before. But it has some great Fashion Finds, trends, and lots and lots of pages. I’d recommend it if you ever see it at the Mag Store.
Long Sleeve Striped Button-Down Shirts
22-35 Year old men in Downtown Honolulu are wearing long Sleeve Dress shirts this “Winter”. I’ve seen solids, stripes, not too many all whites, but for sure the trend for 2013 is traditional yet slim fitting long sleeve shirts.A lot Less Aloha wear this year and lots more standard/mainland type of work wear especially amongst the younger group of downtown office workers!
Sears @ Ala Moana Center
After all these years, Sears is going out of business. I don’t know where I would have bought clothes for my daughter when she was younger. Sears ALWAYS had at least two outfits that she could rock when all other stores didn’t have anything. I guess we’d be going to Forever21 nowadays. Anyway, Sears has prices so low it’s almost free. 40% off the already low sales price. Like yesterday I bought a pair of work pants. Regular $58 on sale for $39 with the 40% off they were only: $24!!! My size and good Hi-Quality! Stock is still pretty good. What I did is grabbed all the pants I could find in my exact size, then tried them all on. 3 of the 6 fit so I bought them all. Dealeo of the Week!
Pot Meets Pop
This week’s StreetzBlog highlighted Street Brand. Join in the fun of the Jakarta Underground Subculture when you rock these babies. Complete with fun names of the Jeans; Signature 420’s for the guys and Mary Jane’s for the Gals. Classic
Since this is the first top 10 of Makiki Heat, I need to include one of my favorite places in my neighborhood. It’s the basketball court near where I live. One of the best things about living in Hawaii is I can play basketball year round without worrying about snow on the court. It’s a great place to play, mainly during the morning and early afternoon. But, I warn you don’t bring your iPhone or anything too flashy. It’s been getting a bit sketchy lately. Good News is the Police drive by at least 2x when I play there. So, all is well. Just watch for the little “spy kids” they get sent by their parents to check you out, then they come over. I leave before I even see the parents!
Also in Makiki near my crib. Try the Ahi and Maguro Sashimi. Don’t even bother w/ rice or anything on the menu. The Ahi is always very fresh and the Maguro melts in your mouth. Oh so Ono! Tell them you want what Scott orders and $25 worth and you’ll be good to go.
Paul Van Dyk
Legendary trance DJ Paul Van Dyk is coming to Hawaii on June 7, 2013 to play at Aloha Tower Marketplace. I used to play him and his remixes back in the 90’s. “For An Angel” used to be one of my most requested songs. PVD has also worked with big names like U2, Depeche Mode, Madonna, JT, Britney Spears, & Rammstein. 18+ to party 21+ to drink. Get your tickets here.