Enjoy pix from the movie and the the premiere of House of Gucci 11/24/21
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Thursday November 18, 2021 Los Angeles,CA
|ONLY IN THEATERS NOVEMBER 24|
House of Gucci is inspired by the shocking true story of the family behind the Italian fashion empire. When Patrizia Reggiani (Lady Gaga), an outsider from humble beginnings, marries into the Gucci family, her unbridled ambition begins to unravel the family legacy and triggers a reckless spiral of betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately…murder. Director: Ridley Scott Screenplay: Becky Johnston and Roberto Bentivegna Story: Becky Johnston Based on the Book: “The House of Gucci” by Sara Gay Forden Producers: Ridley Scott, p.g.a., Giannina Scott, p.g.a., Kevin J. Walsh, p.g.a., Mark Huffam, p.g.a.Executive Producers: Kevin Ulrich, Megan Ellison, Aidan Elliott, Marco Valerio Pugini, Aaron L. Gilbert, Jason
Rated R for language, some sexual content, and brief nudity and violence
Site | Facebook | Giphy | Instagram | TikTok | Twitter
House of Gucci stars: Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Jeremy Irons, Salma Hayek, Jack Huston, Camille Cottin and Al Pacino.
What they wore to the LA premiere:
- Lady Gaga: High-End Sequin Gown-Valentino
- Al Pacino: Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello. Check out his kicks from the look I saw seems like they are sneakers!!
- Jared Leto: Gucci from the S/S Love Parade collection. At the LA premiere he wore the bright pink tux. Check out the Gold pants zipper, looks a little bit streetzblog inspired. He’s been showing up everywhere with major Gucci Heat! Fit on point
- Ashley Tisdale: Gucci all Night Long. Nice oversized Gold belt buckle on the black dress. Other than Jared my favorite look
- Rachel Zoe: Vibrant Yellow Dress by Gucci
- Vanessa Bryant: Gucci Cape & Gucci Mini Bag
- Yvonne Orji: Pink Pant Suit by Rebecca Vallance with Louboutin Heels
- Salt n Peppa: The very Stylish Giant Gold Gucci belt buckle
The bag I will be rocking to the Hawaii premiere of the House of Gucci
See you on the House of Gucci Streetz…blog!
Gucci Gucci Fake No!
We are getting very near to the premiere of House of Gucci. As we get closer, more and more becomes available to the media. Check out this clip below. Gucci goes there, yep. They delve into the #fakesnotreal history of their bags and belts. Way back in the 80’s. Fakes have come a long way since the 1980’s and are a prevalent theme on the Streetzblog. Check out this heated exchange between two of the main characters. It’s deliciously perfect!
Adam Driver: “As far as Fakes go, they are pretty good..I’d buy them”
Lady Gaga: “This is Serious…Our Name Sweet Pea…on JUNK”
House of Gucci in theaters 11/24/21. See you on the House of Gucci.. Streetz!
MGM is doing a great job simplifying the overly wordy book. I remember trying to read it 2 or 3 times and every time I attempted it, There were just way too many unneeded words and lots of legalize. The actors look to be on their A+ game on this exciting thrill ride thru the House of Gucci. And look at all the Gucci branding on this new trailer. It will for sure sell a large amount of clothes, belts and shoes. Wonder if the stores will have branded store windows? Enjoy the trailer and Happy Halloween 2021.
See you on the Halloween Streetz…blog!
The trailer for the most anticipated Matrix-Resurrections is available now to watch. Glad they have NEO with longer hair or I may confuse him with John Wick. I know Trinity more now as the lawyer from Jessica Jones. And where is Morpheus? So far, no sightings of him. Hmmm. Seems like it’s been eons since the last Matrix movie. Maybe he died? And didn’t come back to life?
Looks like they take us back to the “real” world which could be cool. Seeing we went pretty deep into the Matrix in the last Movie. Maybe, just maybe, we will see some REAL answers to so many questions. Looks like a great movie, just need to wait until Christmas for the release.
What do you think of Matrix Resurrections? Let us know in the comments section below:
See you on the Streetz…blog!
House of Gucci-Trailer. Movie releases in November 2021
Power Packed with superstars: Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Jeremy Irons, Salma Hayek and Al Pacino
Wow! Check out the transformations of the actors. Especially Adam Driver and Jared Leto. Talk about doing it Method. Looks like November can’t get here quick enough. Is that really Jared Leto? OMG!
See the trailer below and let us know who you think is the most outlandish of the group? Who’s got that style on point? The Most Glamorous? Or who transformed the most? Use the comments section or click on the Insta-Poll. See you at the movies!
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Basketball Movie-Boogie in Theaters Friday March 5
We couldn’t be named the Streetzblog without letting ya’ll know about a new movie coming soon to a Theatre near you. Boogie is written + directed by Eddie Huang. The same Eddie that brought us Fresh Off the Boat, the Baohaus Restaurant in NYC and Huangs World. You can probably still see some of Huangs World on Vice. If you get a chance to see it, check out the show where they are in NYC shopping for retro T’s-his friend has a warehouse FULL. Somebody I’d like to meet one day. And there’s a quick cameo of the Public School duo at the Barbershop.
I saw Eddie talking to Jaylen Rose this week. Eddie told Jaylen that it was on the Basketball court that he met a lot of his friends and learned about street style, music and culture. There’s not many people where I hoop. Did meet someone pretty cool about 2 weeks ago. He talked a lot and shot lights out. Was a fun day at the court, but never saw him again. I do remember, when I went to church every week, I would play basketball after. I would show up at this court in the middle of nowhere and another guy would be there every Sunday. We played intense one on one. Never talked just played. Was really fun, but a bit strange how we only communicated by playing B-Ball together. I didn’t learn much street culture. But he did have a tattoo of a tear under his left eye.
I PREFER MY STRIPPER NAME, BOOGIEQuote from the Basketball Movie-Boogie
Looks like a movie I would like. Basketball, NYC, Streetz, A bit of Bling, and good possibility of a solid story. Huangs World was always fun to watch and Fresh Off the Boat had some funny moments. Hopefully this has some of the humor and culture we’ve come to know from Huang’s previous projects. And sure hope it has a good ending. The last 2 basketball movies I’ve seen , didn’t quite end well. I personally could go for a Happy, Positive ending of this movie. We shall see. It opens in theaters on Friday March 5, 2021. I don’t have a vaccine yet, so won’t be going to the theater. Would like to see it in a theater, but I’m not quite ready to be in an enclosed space for 2 hours indoors. I’m sure we’ll see it soon on Netflix, Amazon Prime or maybe YouTube.
It’s a great time for the movie to come out. This weekend is the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday March 7, 2021. Lots of flashy Tasty Mint Green and Black Kicks coming out this weekend, the 3 point shot contest, skills challenge and the Dunk contest. For those who usually watch the dunk contest on Saturday night, a big FYI The Dunk contest is happening during half time of Sundays NBA All-Star game!!! So be ready. Everything is Sunday, keeping things safe as we continue with da Rona pandemic.
Boogie stars: Taylor Takahashi, Taylour Paige, Pop Smoke and Eddie Huang.
See you on the Streetz and hopefully soon at the movie Theater
Fast & Furious F9 screeches to Theaters (soon)
The Fast and The Furious franchise continues with Fast & Furious 9 AKA F9 set to release in May 2021. Hopefully on the Big Screen. This set of movies is really only awesome when you watch it on the Big Movie Screen. Or you can watch the 4.5 hour F&F on TBS and not go to bed till 2am. LOL Actually not that funny, I’ve done it a couple times and had lots of trouble waking up for work the next day. And I have probably seen Fast & the Furious Tokyo Drift 12x. I like the music, vibe, fashion, style, cars, and of course the drifting. What’s your favorite F&F movie? Let us know in the comments section. (Author’s Note: I own a black Mitsubishi Lancer from watching the Fast and the Furious movie Franchise)
F9 is set in London, Georgia (hmm) and Thailand. Looks like a mix of F&F, Mission Impossible with a bit of James Bond mixed in. The star Power is pretty impressive: Vin Diesel, John Cena, The Rock, Jordana Brewster, Paul Walker, Tyrese, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Charleze Theron, Kurt Russel, Eva Mendes, Lil’ Bow Wow, Even Lucas Black (NCIS) from Tokyo Drift is back!
AND from the looks of the trailer below, Sung Kang/Han Lue returns from the dead in F9. He’s one of the most fun characters, but I swear he died in Tokyo Drift, but keeps making appearances every couple of years. Last time, he made an appearance, I think they said it was a “prequel”. This time, who knows where he came from? Hope they just think we forgot and he’s just back IRL and not just a mirage, vision or nightmare of Dom’s. I like Han, he usually shows up just in time to provide some snacking levity, right when the movie gets too intense.
There’s even one rumor circulating on the net that Han’s body was taken by Eteon who used Highly advanced Cyber-Punk enhancements to transform him into a living, “breathing” import car driving, fighting machine. That doesn’t quite sound like the Han we know. We’ll just need to wait to find out how Han is back again when F9 comes out either on our TV or hopefully at the theater.
And for those who may have forgotten Letty passed away in Fast & Furious. She was awakened from her “death” in another movie with a bit of amnesia. You know, it might just be like the Batman and Spiderman movies. Time doesn’t really exist, it just morphs around. Let’s just hope that theaters can hang in there long enough for James Bond and F9. The movie theater is the only and best place to watch these two action packed, well-renowned franchises. BTW: The Matrix 4 brings back some people who we thought died, but the Matrix world is already rigged for time and space not to exist, it’s already in the 10th dimension of reality.
In the 1990’s on Lexington parallel to Broadway in Soho and Noho, existed a nice row of stores: Supreme, Triple Five Soul and XLarge. Back then, it was near impossible to catch a cab from Soho back to Mid-town. So, I’d find myself wandering in the near freezing December temperatures, in and out of these stores and others mostly for warmth. Little did I know that I should have been buying up inventory to sell in the lucrative Vintage clothing era of 2021.
I do still have one T from Triple Five Soul, I gave away my XLarge flannel, mainly cause it was too Big on me and I never bought any Supreme. I didn’t really felt safe in there back then. Maybe my age or was all in my imagination.
Get Fast, Get Furious with XLarge Hoodies and T’s
The Iconic Lexington Ave NYC store, XLarge, now in Japan, has teamed up with The Fast and the Furious for a 2021 collab collections of hoodies, pocket T’s and long sleeved shirts.
Here’s the listing of what you can expect from this collab:
- Dom Toretto/Vin Diesel in full race ready mode
- Suki from 2 Fast 2 Furious
- Twinkie/Lil Bow Wow and Sean Boswell/Lucas Black staring at the over the top bright green Hulk car
- Scene from Tokyo Drift a bit prior to Sean tearing apart Han’s car attempting to race the Drift Master
The Fast & the Furious x XLarge Collab drips and drops this Saturday (1/23/21) AT THE XLARGE stores in Japan and at the ZOZOTOWN on-line shop. Pix of clothing courtesy of XLarge Japan and Hypebeast
See you on the Streetz!
The Pop Up Shop Event-74 West 47th Street in the Diamond District New York, NY
Uncut Gems Pop up Shop
Adam Sandler takes a turn from comedy to a dramatic/action movie entitled Uncut Gems. In honor and to promote the movie, the A24 movie company took over a real Diamond Store and turned it into an Imaginary KMH Gems & Jewelry store in the Diamond District of New York City (12/20-12/22 2019)
Art Imitates Life which Imitates Art then Life Again (Streetzblog 12/21/19) *A bit confusing yet makes total sense.
Free Uncut Gems Giveaways
The event was quite fun. Upon entering you receive a free newspaper set in the 80’s complete with He Got Game ads and Knicks scores. It also comes with a free movie poster. Then you may be lucky to get some Uncut Gems temp tattoos and a bottled water. In this area they have some very dope basketballs, but for some reason they are not for sale. Pretty sure they said they would be for sale in May on their website. I would have bought one for sure if they were for sale.
Free pictures on store on 2nd floor
Next you can walk upstairs, get your picture taken by the security camera. then you punch in your mobile phone number and they send you a quick 4 second video to upload to social media. After that, it’s time to choose some Bling from the movie set and get a couple selfies.
Mini Museum of props from Uncut Gems
Next is a mini museum with props from the film. Kevin Garnett’s Jersey and Kicks, some more bling and other various items from the movie.
Socialize-Meet and Greet the Cast of Uncut Gems
Then it was time to socialize. I met the 2 owners of the real shop and actors in the movie, Jessica Mullayev & Jonathan Aranbayev: who plays Adam Sandlers son in the movie. He had on a custom Uncut Gems chain that I would have bought on the spot. But alas, it was a gift from the movie and NFS. *The movie also stars: Idina Menzel, Kevin Garnett, The Weeknd, Julie Fox, Lakeith Stanfield, Judd Hirsch, Wayne Diamond and other familiar faces from the big screen and the Diamond District.
Avianne Jewelers-The Real Store
After I walked over with Jonny to check on the real store Avianne Jewelers, where I looked over some major big time B-B-B-Bling. Prices can be 750k+, 6k and they had a few items for $520 that were quite nice. Very awesome shop and make sure you check out the T’s, hoodies, bomber jackets and track pants. They are also very nice. High quality materials with Gold or crystal accruements. Avianne Jewelers is located at 28 West 47th Street NY, NY.
All in all a very exciting + Fun Experience. Everyone was in a really good mood which also helped make the event special. Now it’s time to see the Uncut Gems movie.
See you on the Streetz of New York in the Diamond District
The Top 28 Fashionable Movies of all Time
(As Voted on by the Streetzblog Staff in May 2020)
With Many of you at home looking for something to watch. We’ve compiled the best Fashionable movies of all time. Have a nice time watching all of this Greatness.
1. The Devil Wears Prada: (2006): This movie has it all. Lots of NYC action, Fashionable attire, A Love Story, Paris, Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep and a variable Vrais/faux rendition of Anna Wintour. At least 1 Million dollars worth of clothes and accessories were used in the making of TDWP including a $100,000 Fred Leighton necklace worn by Streep. Watch for the CERULEAN (Blue) speech, it gives an entrepreneur an quick 4 minute MBA in the Marketing of clothing. The cast is power packed with: Emily Blunt, Stanley Tucci, Simon Baker, Adrian Grenier, Gisele Bundchen, and Heidi Klum. And fun fact: The writer of the book-Lauren Weisberger plays the twins Nanny! The staff at Streetzblog has seen this movie at least 14x. It is by far the number ONE best overall fashionable movies of all time
2. Zoolander: (2001) Fun, Outlandish, Fashionable, Can you say Cameos and Orange Mocha Frappucicnos! Such a good movie about the world of male modeling. Stiller vs Wilson. Who is gonna come out the winner? Not enough room to mention all the stars, some include: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Christine Taylor, Will Ferrell, Milla Jovovich, Tom Ford, Fabio, Winona Ryder, Lenny Kravitz, David Bowie, Paris Hilton, Cuba Gooding Jr, Karl Lagerfeld, Natalie Portman, Justin Theroux, Gwen Stefani, Vince Vaughn, and Donald Trump. Fashionably BIG Quotes: Derek Zoolander: I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to life than being REALLY, REALLY, RIDICULOUSLY good looking…And I plan on finding out what that is. Billy Zane: IT’S A WALK-OFF!! (Drop that mic!)
3. Blow Up: (1966) Fashion Photography, HOT Models, London, The Swinging 60s, Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll from start to finish. Not much is missed in this movie. Bold Stripes, Slinky shiny dresses, Mods, Rockers, Glamour, Day-Glow colors. It has it all including some trippy mimes who play tennis without a real ball and a cameo appearance and song by the Yardbirds featuring Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and Keith Reif. A Great movie to watch for inspiration for photography and creativity. If you want some inspiration for the swinging 60’s, this is a must see movie
4. Coco Before Chanel: (2009): One of our favorite Actors-Audrey Tatou portrays the iconic beyond belief classy-Coco Chanel. This is the history and story of Coco Chanel! Fashion Passes. Style Remains *Pro Tip: If you are having a rough day, watch any or all of Audrey Tatou’s movies, they are going to make you happy. Most of her best movies are in French with English subtitles. Well worth the reading of subtitles and can help you learn French/Francais
5. The September Issue (2009): Anna Wintour takes you on a behind the scenes adventure as she prepares for Vogue’s Fall Fashion Issue for 2007
6. We’ll take Manhattan (2012): One week of the life of Jean Shrimpton (Model) and David Bailey (Photographer). The Swinging 60’s are in full effect in NYC!
7. Unzipped (1994): The Behind the scenes world and process of Izaac Mizrahi. Some nice tips on creating a collection. A must see for any budding fashion designer. Features the biggest Super Models of all time: Linda Evangilista, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford
8. American Gigolo (1980) Richard Gere wears the most spectacular monotone suit, shirt and tie never seen before on film. Every guy in the 80’s tried to dress like him. It basically made Giorgio Armani a household name in the 80’s. We all wanted an Armani suit to look like Richard Gere. Monotone throughout. A look still happening in the year 2021. Russet Brown, to Taupe, Sage Green, Charcoal and Cornflower Blue. The suit, the shirt the tie and many times the socks all matched in one shade of said colors. this is the movie that spurred the monotone craze that has yet to stop. If you can’t think of what to wear, go Monotone and it will take care of itself. GQ and American Gigolo go hand in hand in the early 80’s. The Male Fashionista was never the same. The clothes made the man and the movie
9. Mademoiselle C (2013): A gem in the rough. High Quality, exquisite videography. The story of former Vogue Paris Editor in Chief-Carine Roitfied as she moves to New York to launch her high end magazine. Many, many fashionista’s. Tom Ford, Kate Upton, Karl Lagerfield, Kanye West, James Franco, Riccardo Tischi, Anna Wintour, Sophia Loren, Giorgio Armani, Sarah Jessica Parker, Liv Tyler, Beyonce, Heidi Klum, Bruce Weber and even more than what we listed
10. Breathless (1960) Jean Luc Goddard. Peg legged black pants with hi-collared with cuff sleeves New York Herald Tribune T. Could be in fashion in Dec 2019. Men’s 2 button suit jacket with wide super short tie could also see a comeback. Sunglasses, Hats, striped shirts, pleated skirt, short hair, so many things to list. Check out the main characters chain link bracelet, very a la mode right now at Louis Vuitton and Gucci. Even the ultra petite women’s bag is on trend in 2020. The movie helped to launch the French New Wave cinema. It did the same with style + clothes
11. Saturday Night Fever (1997) The 70’s, Disco Fever and John Travolta’s 3 piece White Suit. No other words are needed
12. Liquid Sky: (1982) Can you say 1980’s Nu-Wave Make-up. Deep in the underground came the movie Liquid Sky. Seen by many a punk rocker and New Waver as influence for their make up style throughout the 1980’s. Liquid Sky sports Big hair and nice bites of colorful clothing that infused, enthused + ensconced the 80’s vibe throughout the world. Neon Lights, Neon Make-up and multi-colored hair. Looking for Nu Wave Inspo for your 80’s make-up or fashions, watch this movie!
13. Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961) Audrey Hepburn looks Elegant, Classic, Crisp, Clean, and Extremely well put together. The movie features the definitive moment of the iconic Maison Givenchy-Black Sheath Dress. She also has some great oversized Tortoiseshell sunglasses, and strands upon strands of Tiffany Pearls along with her long black satin gloves. Such an amazing, classic look copied for many, many years. And we can’t leave without mention of the double breasted bright ORANGE Givenchy wool Coat. As you know, we love the color Orange here at Streetzblog. Veracious Quotes: Holly Golightly: A girl can’t read that sort of thing without her lipstick. And I’ve got to do something about the way I look. I mean, a girl can’t go to Sing Sing with a Green face
14. Pretty Woman (1990) Chanel, Louis, Gucci. If it’s a Hi-end brand Julia Roberts gets to shop there. Richard Gere takes the monotone look into the 90’s with some variations, adding different shades of grey and even a printed tie. And if you want that Black Suit, White Shirt, Black Tie, White Pocket square look, it’s best seen on Richard in Pretty Woman. Edward Lewis: Wake up! It’s time to Shop!!
15. Mahogany (1975) Diana Ross is an aspiring fashion designer from the South Side of Chicago. So this is for sure a real deal fashion movie. 70’s exuberance, Beaucoup bell bottoms, Knee high boots, Dark washed jeans, Wide-brimmed hats, and Jersey dresses. And a bit over the top which we thought pretty dope, the Purple Lame, Metallic Embroidery and the Glow in the Dark Geisha’s. Wowza! Song: Do you know where you’re going to? Quote: Rome is like a rich old lady. She covers her wrinkles with things that shine
16. Pret a Porter (1994) Silly and Fun satire on the fashion world. Growing up we could never figure out if this movie was real or fake. Still confuses us..a bit to this day. Pretty sure it is fake..LOL Stars include: Kim Basinger, Julia Roberts, Forest Whitaker, Tim Robbins, Sophia Loren, Danny Aiello and many others. Note: You may find this movie under the name Ready to Wear, seems over the years they switched the marketing of said movie to an English title
17. Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009) Talk about Shop til’ you Drop, OMG this girl can shop! The Nurmero Uno curator of the fashionable clothes in movies-Patricia Field says of the clothes: They are Colorful, Bold, Energetic, Voluminous, Eclectic, and comedic. Prominent Brands include: Vivienne Westwood, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Milly. Lots of pink, many colorful dresses and don’t forget the infamous Green scarf! Rebecca Bloomwood: When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it’s not, and I need to do it again. And one of the best lines of all time: You Speak Prada? Did you know that the proper definition of a shopaholic is ONIOMANIA a term used for the compulsive desire to shop. We know someone at Streetzblog who’s got that Oniomania. Do you know anyone?
18. Zoolander 2 (2016) Not nearly as good as the OG. But fun to see many cameos including: Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Valentino, and Vera Wang
19. Ciao Manhattan (1972) If you want to see the Real Edie Sedgwick and not a movie about her, this is movie to watch
20. Desperately Seeking Susan (1985) We include this movie not because it’s about fashion, cause its not, but because it depicts 80’s Madonna inspired fashion spot on. It’s like being transported to the Unique Boutique, Antique Boutique, or Canal Jean Company in downtown Soho, Manhattan in 1986. Madonna and Rosanna Arquette. Get Into the Groove with oversized Ray-bans, layers of chains and necklaces, oversized scrunchies and the Epochal multiple black rubber bracelets Madonna is famed for wearing. Giving every 13 year old for 30 years something to buy at Claire’s. The Club scene (at Danceteria) also depicts the vibe of the time, the clothing and the dance moves. Madonna’s style on the Big screen. Fun Facts: The Vintage clothes store they visit was called Loves Saves the Day and was located in the East Village until 2009. The Orange baseball jersey Susan wears after her clothes are stolen has the initials MC. Madonna Ciccone. The super famous embellished cropped tux jacket from the movie sold at auction for $265,000
21. Factory Girl (2006) Hollywood’s portrayal of the next IT girl, Edie Sedgwick. Comes complete with a spot on Andy Warhol. See Sienna Miller as Edie, Guy Pierce as Andy, Jimmy Fallon as Chuck, Includes tunes by David Bowie. Fun Fact: Sienna’s eyes are grey but they are brown in the movie because Edie’s eyes were brown. Quote: Andy to Edie: You’re the Boss, Applesauce!
22. GIA (1998) This is a pretty harsh movie, so be prepared. Drugs, the early days of Aids, and one of the first super models. Starring: Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis and Faye Dunaway
23. Sex and the City (2008) The TV show shook the world with Many a good looking outfit, So many shoes and non stop bags + purses. The movie continued with the theme with Carrie’s Ballerina Skirt, Samantha’s Suits and Fun Floppy Hat, Carrie’s stylish Head-wear, More hand bags, faux fur, and of course many, many Manolo’s. Quotes: Louise: It’s a Rental. Like Netflix for Purses. Carrie: Some labels are best left in the Closet!
24. Quadrophenia (1979) The Sharp dressed Mods-Skinny Suits way before their Massive popular explosion, Skinny Ties, Buttoned up Polo Shirts, Stylish Trench Coats, Mod parkas and Extremely Tricked out Multi-Mirrored Vespas. VS the Rockers clad in black leather Motorcycle jackets adorned with spikes, patches and paint. Jeans or leather trousers and white silk scarves. Head gear was also black leather with studs and spikes. Don’t miss the best dressed of the bunch, the leader of the Mods-Ace Face (Sting). Great soundtrack provided by the Who. Reign O’er Me + Doctor Jimmy and Mr. Jim. Fun Fact: The pinball machine that Jimmy plays on is the exact same machine that Elton John jams on in the movie, Tommy
25. Clueless (1995) 63 Outfit changes make up the looks of the 3 affluent High School Mall rats. Including 53 different kinds of tartans and plaids. Mid 90s Beverley Hills preppy. Mini skirts, knee high socks, and platform Mary Janes. Faux fur handbags, Feather trimmed coats and fun colorful hats complete the looks. The lingo in the movie also changed the way many of us talked for years to come. Couple of fashionable quotes from the movie. Cher: You see how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on my Feet and Mel: Do you know what time it is? Cher: A watch doesn’t really go with this outfit, Daddy. Stars: Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash and Brittany Murphy
26. John Wick 1, 2 + 3 (2014) (2017) (2019) We include the John Wick movies because the suits in the movie are just so utterly completely beautiful! The Cuts and Colors of the suits make this movie series with Keanu Reaves very fashionable. Various shades of black with some Midnight Blue. Richard Gere Would be quite proud. Killer Quotes: You want a war? Or you want to just give me a gun? Well John wasn’t exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the Boogeyman
27. Qui Etes Vous Polly Maggoo (1966) A movie that is a bit odd. Yet fascinating. If you want #retrochic, Here it is
28. The Model (2016) Kinda’ creepy movie about a model. honorable mention
SOUL TRAIN wasn’t a movie, but you gotta dig the far out fashions. There’s also some Saturday Night Fever Dance segments in this Video. Enjoy!
What movie is your favorite? What movie would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments section.
See you on the Streetz…blog!