Enfant Riches Deprimes Spring/Summer 2023 Fashion Show. PFW22. Streetzblog Runway Review.
Before the show starts, we see what looks like a Psycho ward at a library. Can someone tell me the symbolism of this? Would be interesting to know your thoughts?
I really like the name of this clothing brand-Enfant Riches Deprimes, which in French translates to: “Depressed Rich Kids”. And for the first time ever, I enjoy the female clothing of this runway show better than the menswear. It looks like one of the ladies is wearing a skirt made from black and gold ties! Gothic-Punk is the overall vibe of the show. Lots of deep, rich blacks with some shimmering dazzle of sheen here and there.
The Soundtrack is indie-groovy with some interesting snippets of audio reverberating into the multi-verse. I particularly like the voice where the person says “This mailbox is not set up yet” that drives me crazy and probably drove Henri Alexander Levy into a torrential irritation when he heard it from someone he really wanted to talk to.
Beware, these clothes may look punk, but they tend to cost a pretty penny. T’s are $400-$1,000 and other items are over 10k. It’s been said that they only make a limited amount of garments, sometimes just 100 of each style. Not positive if that is still the case in 2023. If so, that may be why the prices are so high.
Interesting Info: The brand is worn by many celebrities including Jared Leto, Kendall Jenner, G Dragon, Sky Ferreira Travis Scott, Rita Ora, and Courtney Love. Kim Kardashian once wore an $11,000 studded leather jacket! ERD produced clothing for a Coachella concet by Guns n Roses.The label is based in Paris and Los Angeles.
Let’s check out the Highlights and the Lowlights of the runway show:
- The Vibe/Attitude/and Swagger
- The Women’s clothing
- Orange sunglasses
- Ladies over the knee boots
- Guys low top brogues
- The music
- The “army” pants
- The spoons
- Lace tank top for men
- Chaps/Speedo combo
- Frumpy leather jackets
- Mens long leather gloves
- The spoons
What were your Highlights and Lowlight? Let us know in the comments section
Pro Tip: Check what the Mao shirt says before wearing
Blogging on the Streetz…blog since 2011!
Givenchy Fall Winter 2021/22
Sleek set, pulse pounding soundtrack, Laser Lights and Lots of Black colored clothes. This is my kind of Runway Show! Dark, Defined, Elegance from start till finish. Check out the Givenchy show below as they take you on a little trip into the deep, dark, cauldrons of precise, distinct, crisp French tailoring. Any show with this much black is a winner in my book. The soundtrack and light show exude elegance of the Rich and Famous. Kinda like a James Bond Spy movie told in 10 minutes via hot models and slick, dark, perfectly placed, layers of clothing. With some great accoutrements Like the Giant Gold chain and the fun triple back packs and spot on make-up and hair styling.
I would dig going to the after-party of this show. Then heading over to Hotel Costes for a night cap or two. Of course wearing my black double hoodie, tailored black trousers, with the giant Gold chain and the triple back pack filled with enough gear to stay out till the sun comes up.
Here are the Highlights and Low Lights of Givenchy
- The Vibe
- The techno music and laser light show. Nice build up adding on layers as the video progresses
- Lots of Black colored High-End tailored clothes
- The Double Hoody look
- The Triple bag back-pack
- Black on black on black. Loving the layers
- Vibrant oversized Giant gold chain
- That grey skin tight sheathe dress
- Any show with puddles is a winner. And black puddles even better!
- The silver flasks worn as Necklaces. Nothing says Lets Party like a flask flinging around a Hot Models neck
- The Color brown. High-End French Luxury clothing should never be brown. The blacks, whites and a tad of taboo red do the trick quite nicely
- Some of that over the top bulky fur
- The fuzzy fur Mittens. Uhm?
- Main dislike is incorporating the knitted head-wear especially the creepy king crowns. Not even sure how they fit in to the HIgh-End tailored, dark, edgy, Spy Vibe. Could have used ultra High-End flat billed snapbacks. Maybe in black sleek satin or soft calfskin. Black logo on Black caps