Posted by Scott Mackenzie
Silver, Gold, and other Metallic kicks-Spring/Summer 2015
Metallics are all the rage in Spring/Summer 2015 for Men’s shoes. I’ve had my eyes on an awesome pair of Silver Metallic Jimmy Choo’s for a couple of months. Since then, I’ve come across many more in so many fun and exciting colors. Not sure whether to get some silver kicks or one of these other patent mirrored metallic’s.
I’m so stuck on finding a nice pair of patent metallic kicks, I’m calling it a trend. It could just be something I’m obsessing over. But from the look of the pictures below, it’s not just me looking to rock some bling.
Enjoy the pictures. Let me know if you thing it’s a trend or just an obsession in the comments section. Have a nice and colorful week!
Rick Owens Metallic Silver:
Blue, Purple, Red and Gunmetal Metallics all available at SSENSE
Go for the Gold!
And my favorite Metallics: The Giuseppe Zanotti Navy/Bronze/Silver High Top Sneakers. I did have these on my feet one day at Barney’s. The size they had were just a bit too big and they are a bit pricey. The day I do really well at work, win the lottery or hit it big in Vegas, this is the pair I will buy. Sure hope they are still around when that day happens!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)