DSQUARED2 Spring/Summer 2022 Men’s and Women’s Runway Show-September 26, 2022
DSQUARED2 brings the HEAT to Spring/Summer 2022. The Clothes, the setting and the music all provided an entertaining event. But Dang! Tonight I missed sewing class. Worked on a WORK project from 5p-8p. I never miss sewing class, that is sacred time for me. Takes me forever to complete a project and missing a week throws me all off base. I bring up class because I know how hard it is to make those custom patch Jeans and cargo’s. It’s probably worth your $700-$1200 that they may charge for them. A lot of work goes into that fit
I thoroughly enjoyed the music. Up-Beat, Fun, Driving the show Forward, with some interesting intrinsic hidden meanings that matched the clothes. If you hear it a few times, you may notice it. Very nice music! The show gives us a vibe from the 1990’s Club Kid Era with modern cuts and colors appropriate for the “hopeful” Post Pandemic world we should be in Spring/Summer 2022
The show brought joy and fun to the Runway. Some dope pants for both Men and Women, all three, the cargo’s, jeans and the sliced and diced chrome collection. Oversized green camo with bright Orange Linings-A never miss duo. That’s in my top 10 for sure. The black boots with white laces and the overall vibe of the show was very positive and entertaining from start to finish. I may cut my air like the Asian man model. And did that shirt really say Boy Bitch on it!! LOL BTW: Not sure what the song is called, here is the info on who provided it @adrianoalboni But as of 9/29/21 there are no posts on his IG site. A great time for him to get noticed, but I guess he wants to stay UG (Underground) If any one knows the name of the tune, please let us know in the comments section below
As per usual, we watch the show, then do the Highlights and the Lowlights. Here they are for the DSQAURED2 S/S 2022 show:
- Green Camo with bright Orange Linings
- the Music My favorite part of the show
- Black Combat boots with white laces
- Ripped Chrome Mens and Womens pants. Especially the Bronze colorway
- Greenish Blue cargos. Not exactly sure of the color but I’d rock them
- the Graffiti
- Patch Jeans and Patch cargos
- White Cargos with black stripe
- the Club Kid Crown
- Butterfly wings on the guys
- Shorts just about 2.2 inches too short
- they walked way to fast for my brain to catch up with the clothes
- the Club Kid Crown…yep it made both categories. Kinda nice Ode to Michael Alig (RIP) and the NYC Club kids, but also looked a bit flimsy and it’s always been too dorky for my taste
And if you want to see how far DSQUARED2 has traveled and progressed, see the F/W 2012-13 show below:
See you on the Streetz…blog!
Luxury at it’s Finest
Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2014-15 Men’s Fashion Show
I never knew Louis Vuitton made this many clothes for Men. When I think LV, I think female handbags. Nice to see all these high quality Luxe-Life fashions for men from the king of logo’d bag.
- Fabric: So luxurious, it seems as if you can actually touch and feel the fabric as it flows along the runway.
- Color: Still liking the Blacks and Greys for the Fall/Winter 2014-15 Season.
- Jackets: Traditional overcoats with untraditional fabrics. Stripes and very subtle plaids. There’s one in this show I would buy in a heartbeat. Understated, yet when seen up close, extraordinary use of discrete color and plaid.
- Sunglasses: Can’t go wrong with the Cobalt Blue and Black tones. Slick, Cool, Modern, Accessable and right on trend.
- The Floor: Before I saw the fashion Show, I saw a picture of the futuristic blue hued floor. This is what attracted me to the runway show. Quite nice use of color and space.
- The Bags: Check out that Silver Metallic rounded Oblong. Luxe-Life Fashion meets Urban Survival, meets Possible Militaristic Missions.