IN JULY 2020, THERE ARE MANY NICE CLOTHES, BUT NO WHERE TO WEAR THEM!
Balmain Menswear F/W 2019-20
- Dope Sunglasses
- Can’t go wrong with Blacks, Greys and Whites
- Preppy Militant
- The Music Rocks especially Fury Weekend’s Industrialized Pink Floyd Tune
- Fits the vibe of the World in July 2020
- Inclusion + Diversity
- Horizontal stripes
- The Black pants with the thick White stripe down the side
- Elevated Dr. Who + John Lennon specs
- That Hoodie! You know the which one!!
- Specialty Slogans with meaning
- Olivier’s Haircut and Outfit
- The finale
OMGF-Oh By Gothic Fall
From the looks on the Alexander Wang Runway, it’s gonna’ be a pretty dark Fall 15/Winter 16. The Goth look never went out with many, but looks to me that we’ll have some new cohorts getting in on the action. This Runway show is all about the Black clothes, Silver acruements/jewelry and chunky black boots. Awesome Possum! Last Fall and Winter we had the Health-Goth, this year, it’s the Luxe Life-Goth. And we can’t all just go Goth, let’s throw some industrial into the mix. The music in the show is by Gesaffeistein and The Prodigy with 1 of my favorite tunes, The Day is my Enemy.
Anyone have some Manic-Panic Black/Blue Hair dye available? That was my favorite back in the early 90’s. I doubt my work job would dig it in 2015-16…But if your work allows it, might be time to stock up on it for the crisp, cool, gothic Fall 15/Winter 16 fashion season.
For more Goth inspired looks, check out:
Comme des Garcons
and even Coach is getting in on the action with some of their footwear!