Hot Models, Chic Clothes, & Styling Shoes..Such a Wonderful way to Shop
This is such a fun runway show, I couldn’t resist posting it. For the Chanel Fall 2014 Paris Collection, Karl Lagerfeld held the show at the Grand Palais at the Chanel Shopping Center..a Giant Costco-Esque supermarket or as the French would say Super Marche. It’s time to stop Channel Surfing and start Chanel Shopping!
This is a Spectacular, Tres-Chic, fun show to watch. The Highlights that really stood out for me, other than the awesome setting are:
- The Multi-Colored oil slick sneakers (Easier to walk in while shopping than heels).
- The just under the knee Silver chrome accented boots and later on in the show a pair of similar bronze version.
- The small stylish metal grocery baskets. The little black CC Purse and the Luxe-Life CC necklaces and adornments.
- The Silver-Metallic Dress. It looks a bit like Chain metal. I like that look.
- The Over-Sized Silver and Gold Pop-Top Necklaces.
- The Big Black Headphones.
- The necklaces with the Giant Bicycle/Locker Padlocks dangling from them. I think I could rock one of those…
- My favorite outfit is the grey jacket and pants with the many holes in them. Very unexpected, yet such an excellent look.
- And I love it in the end when the models actually shop and the one man model in the show is carrying one of the models many, many Chanel Shopping bags. So funny!
Colors included Black (of course), Some light pink ensembles, a bit of orange, a few outfits with many, many colors in them and of course the Biggest trend for Fall 2014, the obsequious Grey Color. Women and Men will be seeing a lot of Grey this Fall 2014 and Winter 2015. It seems to be in every show in some way shape or form. When is that 50 Shades of Grey movie coming out anyways? The First time I checked it was November 2014, Second time I checked it was around Valentines Day 2015. Either one fits the time-table of the color grey for Fall 2014 or Winter 2015.
Hey-does anyone know why Grey is spelled Grey and other times Gray? I don’t get it. I tend to like Grey. Which outfit or shoes did you like the best? Did you spot any of the “Where’s Waldo” types of intricacies in the show..maybe the +50% Sale Sign? The Hefty-Bag Coat or the Little Black Tea? The more you watch the more fun you can have with this show. LMK what you find and let us all know in the comments section? I’m sure there is much more to find in your favorite Chanel Shopping Aisle. Jambon anyone? Have a Great Monday!