Thursday November 18, 2021 Los Angeles,CA
|ONLY IN THEATERS NOVEMBER 24|
House of Gucci is inspired by the shocking true story of the family behind the Italian fashion empire. When Patrizia Reggiani (Lady Gaga), an outsider from humble beginnings, marries into the Gucci family, her unbridled ambition begins to unravel the family legacy and triggers a reckless spiral of betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately…murder. Director: Ridley Scott Screenplay: Becky Johnston and Roberto Bentivegna Story: Becky Johnston Based on the Book: “The House of Gucci” by Sara Gay Forden Producers: Ridley Scott, p.g.a., Giannina Scott, p.g.a., Kevin J. Walsh, p.g.a., Mark Huffam, p.g.a.Executive Producers: Kevin Ulrich, Megan Ellison, Aidan Elliott, Marco Valerio Pugini, Aaron L. Gilbert, Jason
Rated R for language, some sexual content, and brief nudity and violence
Site | Facebook | Giphy | Instagram | TikTok | Twitter
House of Gucci stars: Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Jeremy Irons, Salma Hayek, Jack Huston, Camille Cottin and Al Pacino.
What they wore to the LA premiere:
- Lady Gaga: High-End Sequin Gown-Valentino
- Al Pacino: Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello. Check out his kicks from the look I saw seems like they are sneakers!!
- Jared Leto: Gucci from the S/S Love Parade collection. At the LA premiere he wore the bright pink tux. Check out the Gold pants zipper, looks a little bit streetzblog inspired. He’s been showing up everywhere with major Gucci Heat! Fit on point
- Ashley Tisdale: Gucci all Night Long. Nice oversized Gold belt buckle on the black dress. Other than Jared my favorite look
- Rachel Zoe: Vibrant Yellow Dress by Gucci
- Vanessa Bryant: Gucci Cape & Gucci Mini Bag
- Yvonne Orji: Pink Pant Suit by Rebecca Vallance with Louboutin Heels
- Salt n Peppa: The very Stylish Giant Gold Gucci belt buckle
The bag I will be rocking to the Hawaii premiere of the House of Gucci
See you on the House of Gucci Streetz…blog!