Rob the original brings Major Hair Flair to the NBA Play-Offs
Rob the Barber’s got it going on with some amazing designs just in time for the NBA Play-Offs. I’m not a big fan of the Heat or the Spurs, but these hair designs are out of this world. Somehow I was lucky enough to stumble upon Rob on my Instagram earlier today, so I could show these pix to you. From what I gather, he uses standard barber clippers and razors for the cut and colored eye liner to make the fun and exciting colors. Here are more Spurs and Heat themed pictures of his designs:
Here is a selection of some the hottest designs from Rob:
And my 3 favorite super-fantastic-amazing color art pieces:
If you want to see more pictures, follow Rob the Master Barber/Artist via ROBTHEORIGINAL on Instagram or @robtheoriginal on Twitter. If you want to get in touch with him or make an appointment, email him here or check out his website at RobTheOriginal What do you think of these hair designs? What design would you choose? LMK in the comments section.
Wow! That’s a lot of Jerseys!
I gotta say I sure have way too many Kicks in my home than I really need, but I’ve never seen a Jersey Collection like this before. There’s over 60 Jersey’s in the picture above. Fun game to play here is “What Famous Player(s) is he missing from the collection. There’s a bunch of Jordan’s, Lots of Celtics, Hardaway’s, even Barkley. But who is he missing? Have fun trying to figure it out.
I thought I had too many with 6 or maybe 8 of them. I know I have a couple streetzblog Jerseys in Brooklyn and Chicago style, a few Jordans, a Melo, a Lakers, and even a couple older All-Star Lebrons. What do you think of having over 60 of these?
Thanks to Lang Whitaker from the All Ball Blog on NBA.com for tipping me off to this nice picture of Reddit User Macgarnickle’s massive amount of Team Gear. Wonder what team he really cheers for?
I’m bummed that the Bulls lost and D-Rose never came back, for even 5 minutes! I guess we will never understand that big mistake. If he could play in practice, I agree with Kenny “The Jet” Smith, he should have come out for 5 or 10 minutes at least. Sheez! Hope he still stays a Bull, after not playing something must be up? He has a lot of fans he’s going to have to win back after this bizzare train of events.
Oh, and did you see D-Wade in the game yesterday? He had a little Band-Aid on his knee, wasn’t playing to well. Then his coach said he had to go change his Sneakers. I don’t know if he changed his kicks or not, but He came back with a BIG Ol’ Bandage on his knee that was like 2 feet long and 3 inches deep! Next thing you know he pops a 3 then flies through the air and slams it home like it was 5 years ago. Amazing what a Bandage could do!
It gets better, when asked by Craig Segar “What exactly did that bandage do for you? D-Wade gave him a HUGE smile, then said something like, “Oh, A lot of things”. I bet, next time I feel sluggish on the courts I’m going to tell my Court-Mates that I got to go get my D-Wade Band Aid!
Have a great evening! Go Knicks!
NBA Playoffs start this Weekend!
December 17-30 is my favorite time of year, but my second favorite would be April – June when the NBA Play-Offs happen. I like it best for the NBA Drive to the Finals Game that we play each year. And of course I like it to see the Bulls, Knicks and Lakers and this year Steph Curry from that team in the yellow and blue.
If you want to play Drive to the Finals with us this year, click here and make sure you sign up for the 808Ballers League. It’s lots of fun! Each day you pick one different player to do well in scoring, assists and rebounds. Then you get points. You can only pick a person one time, so you can either save Lebron or use him early..up to you. It’s tons of great fun and really easy to play! *I doubt I would have the patience to play the “real” fantasy leagues for a whole year. But this is E-A-S-Y!
Streetzblog.com’s Top SIX Predictions for the NBA Play-Off’s 2013
- D-Rose will Play in the 2013 NBA Play-Offs! Last weekend I heard my favorite announcer Jeff Van Gundy say that Derrick Rose was playing in full contact scrimmages in practice. And he said he looked like the best player on the court. I take that as the Bulls will use D-Rose as their “Secret Weapon”. They played all season with everyone else to get their confidence up. Now when it really matters, in the 2nd or 3rd game of the Play-Offs they’ll “sneak” Derrick on to the court in the 3rd quarter to bust out 20-30 points. Then rest him until they need him to do it again.That’s what I would do if I was Tom Tib. I just hope the Bulls don’t play the Knicks. Hope it’s Bulls vs Heat in the Eastern Conference finals! *Check the vid out-March 26, 2013, Rose is not lookin’ gimpy at all. Rockin’ the cross over every which way and Loose!
- Steph Curry from GSW will Light it Up: This will be his big coming out party. Curry can shoot the BEST in the entire league, he also has a mean crossover. Watch out World-A new Superstar is arising quickly.
- Bulls vs Thunder in the Finals: With Derrick coming baaack the Bulls will beat the Heat then take on the winner of Golden State vs Oklahoma and the Bulls will defeat the Thunder in 6 games.
- Lebron will get T’d up: When the Bulls play the Heat, Lebron will lose it and get T’d up then probably kicked out of a game or two. *I’m still upset that he didn’t go to the Knicks or the Bulls when he was supposed to. I even made and wore a shirt that said Lebron NYC 2010. BTW: I do like Carmelo better nowadays so it all worked out well.
- Carmelo will average 42 PPG: Yep, He’ll score 40-62 points in each and every Play-Off game. The dude is on Fiaah! In the Zone! Killin’ it! And next to Steph Curry he is the next best shooter in the game!
- Lakers have no chance: After Kobe got hurt the first time, he should have sat down, He didn’t even rest after he got hurt the second time, now he is really gone and out. That last game he played in was a MESS. Phil Jackson would have sat him down to save his health. They say Kobe wouldn’t go out, at that time Kobe wasnt thinking straight either-I could see it in his eyes, he needed to come out of the game! Sux.