I’m keeping this page Live for the Holiday Season. I’m attempting to take a selfie at every Christmas tree I see.
Here are the first of many: Number 1 is me on 12/12 on Oahu at Topa Tower, 2nd pic is on Oahu on 12/13 at MVNP.
Goal is to have fun, keep myself positive and in a good mood and use my phone to update my blog.
FromHawaii to New York to Chicago. Stay tuned for as many Christmas trees as I can find. Happy Holidays!
Here is Honolulu Airport w the Blue Christmas tree prior to boarding plane for NYC:
Roosevelt Hotel Lobby. NYC 12/16/17
Warm Weather, Cool Breeze, We’ve got you Covered
Streetzblog Hot for the Holidays List December 2014
For this year’s first post on What’s Hot for the Holidays, I started out a bit Kitsch, flowed through some esoteric and left you with some solid Streetgear. Happy Holidays!
- Neon Zinka: Colored nose coat for the beach, Skiing and Snowboarding. The latest colors come in bright electric Pink and Teal. They also have Neon pink, green, purple, yellow and the standard white. More like a stocking stuffer than a real present. Either way, the colors are Eighty’s Aught Retro Chic. $7 each Available Here
- Urban Decay Pigment Palette: Keeping on the bright Eighty’s Aught Retro Chic page, these electric colors are pretty rockin’. All the colors you need are here: Neon Green, Yellow, Pink and of course Purple and Blue. 10 colors total. You can’t go wrong wearing these to your next 80’s/2014 party. $49 at UrbanDecay
- Voyager 10 Sunglasses: I can’t seem to pick an era these would go well in except now. A bit of a Lolita Shape, 1950’s tourtist color on the frames, with the 2013-14 Flo Green-Blue in the. lens. $195 at westwardleaning.com
- Typewriter Computer Keyboard: This has to be one of the strangest Let’s Go Retro and be Cool things to come out in a while. It’s basically an old fashion typewriter that attaches to your tablet, so that you can type on the typewriter and it shows up on the tablet. Made for Underwood by Jack Zylkin. $799 at usbtypewriter.com Note: When I went to this site to get ya’ll the url, many of the machines are SOLD-OUT. So I suspect this is less strange and more important to people than I originally thought.
- Clutch with speakers: Various colored Clutches with a built-in Stelle Audio audio speaker that blasts. $399 at rebeccaminkoff.com
- Socialmatic Digital Camera: Takes instant poloroid pictures on special paper and has Wi-Fi and blue tooth capabilities to upload your fav pix to FB or Instagram. Ever noticed how the Instagram logo looks a bit like the Poloroid camera? Hmm These camera’s will be available in January 2015 at poloroid.com Just too cool not to mention. Maybe you can get it for someone for Valentine’s Day? $299 when it comes available Here
- Thermacell Pro Heating Insoles: These insoles keep your feet toasty for 5 hours at 111 degrees! If I lived in a cold area of the world, I would buy these the minute I saw them. Almost as expensive as my kicks, but bet they’re worth it on a blizzardy ski Trip. $150 at thermacell.com
- Black Apple x New York Knicks: Now, here’s number one on my hit-list for myself for the Holidays. Limited Edition New York Knicks streetwear created by the guys from Public School. Was just available (12/5/14) at the MSG brick and mortar store. Now you can place an order from anywhere, just call 212 631 5390 or email them at email@example.com Better hurry, the last collection sold out before I even knew it was available. Find pictures on Instagram or as usual, just google it. Glad they were able to accommodate people outside of NYC. I’ll see if anything is left on December 20 when I visit the Garden.
- Echoluxury Kicks: Feit pronounced Fight at 2 Prince St. in NY has some slick new kicks. Only 60 are made of each shoe and each shoe comes from just one piece of leather. Wow, that’s a big cow! These are created by Price, the guy who invented Royal Elastics. The shoes with no laces. Various prices. Available at feitdirect
- Python Skateboard: Libra leather Home, a favorite store of Alexander Wang has a pretty dope looking python Skateboard and the leather king-Mitch Alfus has some very Luxe-Life footballs. Skateboard: $1,500 Football: $1,200 This would be the perfect place to shop for a rich friend who has “almost” everything. 72 Frankin St. in NY Now through January 31st. Then the King goes back to whatever Kings of the Luxe-Life do. I guess. More information on these products and others available Here