Luxury at it’s Finest
Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2014-15 Men’s Fashion Show
I never knew Louis Vuitton made this many clothes for Men. When I think LV, I think female handbags. Nice to see all these high quality Luxe-Life fashions for men from the king of logo’d bag.
- Fabric: So luxurious, it seems as if you can actually touch and feel the fabric as it flows along the runway.
- Color: Still liking the Blacks and Greys for the Fall/Winter 2014-15 Season.
- Jackets: Traditional overcoats with untraditional fabrics. Stripes and very subtle plaids. There’s one in this show I would buy in a heartbeat. Understated, yet when seen up close, extraordinary use of discrete color and plaid.
- Sunglasses: Can’t go wrong with the Cobalt Blue and Black tones. Slick, Cool, Modern, Accessable and right on trend.
- The Floor: Before I saw the fashion Show, I saw a picture of the futuristic blue hued floor. This is what attracted me to the runway show. Quite nice use of color and space.
- The Bags: Check out that Silver Metallic rounded Oblong. Luxe-Life Fashion meets Urban Survival, meets Possible Militaristic Missions.