Monthly Archives: October 2021
MGM is doing a great job simplifying the overly wordy book. I remember trying to read it 2 or 3 times and every time I attempted it, There were just way too many unneeded words and lots of legalize. The actors look to be on their A+ game on this exciting thrill ride thru the House of Gucci. And look at all the Gucci branding on this new trailer. It will for sure sell a large amount of clothes, belts and shoes. Wonder if the stores will have branded store windows? Enjoy the trailer and Happy Halloween 2021.
See you on the Halloween Streetz…blog!
SQUID GAME Takes the Number one Position in 2021
As we meander from and still through the pandemic. Many will stay at home and some will be out on the town for Halloween 2021. I guess, it really depends on where you live and how safe you feel. We in Honolulu, Hawaii have some restrictions until October 17/18. Then after that, we don’t know what to expect. Either way, It’s time for our annual Hottest Costumes of the year. The year is 2021.
Some ideas you’ll remember from recent times, others a reminder of things you forgot about and a few will be HOT at the end of October.
This year’s list is packed with many steaming shows, pop culture references, celebs and the positive outlook we have upon the world we are leading into. With all the massive Hype of Squid Game, it garners this year’s top spot. Have fun, Stay safe and Happy Halloween!
TOP COSTUMES 2021..presented to you by the STREETZBLOG
- Squid Game Character: Green tracksuit, Red jumpsuit or Black cape. Or be bold and don a gold mask and be one of those freaky VIP’s. Face masks are available now on Amazon. That was fast, already available 10/1/21. 92 million households have watched this Purge x Hunger Games show!
- Dua Lipa & Elton John: Who would have thought?
- Roaring 20’s Flapper or Gangsta
- House of Gucci
- Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian
- Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox: Make sure you paint your tongue black
- Bernie Sanders Meme: Mittens, Jacket, & Chair. Get Creative, have fun on this one
- James Bond
- Dune: New or Retro version
- Space Jam: Either go Lebron James 2021 or Michael Jordan Retro. Great idea for a group of friends of 5 people
- Lil Nas X
- Virgil Abloh at the MET gallery
- Ted Lasso & Crew
- Steve from Blues Clues
- Emily in Paris: Was hot and will be hot again with the 2nd season coming soon
- Wanda Vision
- Cast of Westworld
- Lupin: Top 3 of my favorite shows in 2021
- Silk Sonic: Get some classic 70s clothes from Goodwill. Better hurry.
- Into the Badlands: Kung Fu x SteamPunk
- Sex and the City Gal Pals
- Rick Owens & Michele/Moncler
- Cast of West Side Story
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- Bob Ross and a Painting
- An NFT: I’ll let you figure that one out
- Kanye West: Bullet proof vest or Bright blue or red GAP jacket version
- Money Heist: Red Jumpsuit
- Vegan Hipster
- Team Gossip Girl: Julien, Monet and Lua?
- The cast of the Heights
- Ally Love/Peloton
- Bennifer: J-Lo and Ben Affleck
- Justin & Hailey Beiber
- Amazon Box/Fed-X Truck/DHL Deliverer
- Tooth Fairy & Dentist
- the Weeknd
- Nintendo Switch
- Air Jordan 1 High Top
- Ice Ice Baby: Saw this on a website earlier this week. It had 2 people dressed as Ice bags with one of them carrying their baby. Was pretty funny!
Who/What did we miss from the list? Who/What will you be this year? Let us know in the comments section below:
And don’t miss my annual Hello to Halloween Radio Show, this year it’s on Saturday 10/30/21. 3p-6p HST on ktuh.org