Daily Archives: December 20, 2017
Top Hot Spots-NYC DEC 2017-Via Streetzblog
- Daniel Patrick: My favorite Hi-End Streetwear brand. Check them out near Alexander Wang at 96 Grand Just off-Broadway. Make sure to say Hi to Lauren and Noel. Pro-Tip: If you don’t see the color or style you want on the showroom floor, just ask, they should have it in the back or can order for you. See more about Daniel Patrick Soho here
- KITH: Took over my go to store Atrium a bit back. I was kinda’ upset about that, so didn’t go there for a while. But you gotta go to the KITH on Lafayette. They have very nice clothes and almost every shoe you could ever want. And it’s a great place to get some nice selfies with tons of white shoes on the walls and under the floor!
- Barney’s: Go in December when things are on sale. I always score something good. This year, bought a pair of Y-3 x Adidas Bounce Sole Kicks. Original Price: $390, On sale for Less than $150!! Hot brands in December 2017 include: Off White, Greg Lauren, Public School, Gucci, Grenson, Fear of God, Rick Owens and a newer fav of mine: Ben Taverniti Unravel Project.
- Canal Street: Its back to being out on the streetz. After 5 years of having to go underground or around the block. Dec 2017 found everything on the street. Amazing goods at great prices.
- Broadway Marketplace: Check out the OWMXN area-Super cool people, great prices. Mix of originals and hip, cool brands. People who work here are super nice and fun to hang out with, another place to name drop Streetzblog. They’ll hook you up for sure. You can also find them on-line at OWMXN.Com or @OWMXN. The marketplace is set to move soon. Right now its on Broadway near Spring and across from empty_Gallery.
- em_pty_gallery: This is the Off-White store in Manhattan. Usually a line outside. Some things are for sale inside some not. And not all sizes on the floor. And nope, you can’t just buy the sneakers. When I was there, you could purchase something from the new line-$1,200-$1,400 hoodies. Then your receipt goes in a drawing. But you need to be in town if you are the winner. Prize drawing was about 6 days from day I went. It’s a got to go to place. Just go, It’s kinda’ trippy, enjoy the experience and talk to or listen to the people in line. Prices like usual. Not for people looking for deals. Yet, clothing is still Pure Fire!
- Dover Street Market/DSM NY: Many of the best Hi-End designers all under one roof. This year the entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Hi to Jonah for helping me out with a gift and wrapping it up perfectly. Pro Tip: December is a great time for sales, some items up to 50% off. Ultra Pro Tip: If you see a T or piece on the rack & it’s not in your size, Just ask. Many more sizes are in the secret storage area. I’ve been going here since they opened. Very fun to wander the stairs or take the elevator to each and every floor. Wear your hottest gear here. The day I went, 75% had Virgil Abloh x The Ten collection, limited edition vans and Triple Sole Balenciaga’s. Major HEAT on the FEET! See more about DSM here
- Art at Canal: This is on Canal at Chinatown. Live DJ, Graffiti walls, and some Dope Clothes. Dec 2017, we find clothes designed by Tommy Hilfiger’s brother. Some nice Floral-Camo prints mixed on top of firemen jackets.
- AF-1 Design your Own Soho: Pick Low, Mid or High-Tops, then color, add laces, spray paint,stencil etc. Everything is provided. Customs made in minutes. Very fun!
- Adidas Mid-Town: Most everything you want all in stock. Just no Yeezy’s. Everything else is there. But grab fast, the NERD and other quick-strike gear goes very fast. Pro Tip: Many things that are sold out on-line are available in this store. You just need to look around and stay for a while. Things drop randomly every couple of hours or so. Fun to be there when it happens.
- Around the World Magazines: The best Magazine Store in Town! This year, they have many mags on sale for just $5 including back issues of Chic Men & In Trend. Even if they are a couple of years old, still lots of inspiration to be found. You can also get the latest issues of System, HighSnobiety, European GQ & HypeBeast all in Mag form.
- Madison Square Garden: Whether it’s the Knicks or Rangers. Check a game out. The arena is fun! Music, Light shows, T-Shirt cannons that blow big blasts of white smoke. They even have Lobster Rolls, exotic cheeseburgers, great shopping and lots of drinks. And you are guaranteed to see a celebrity or two. The night I saw the Rangers play, the Bella & Gigi Hadid were both there, center ice chatting, cheering and taking selfies.
- Modell’s: About a block from MSG. Get your gear here. This years they have 2 for $20 Knicks T’s. Some great Winter Classic Rangers with awesome prices and Lebron Soldiers in more colors than I’ve ever seen in one place. Nice price too! $129 for a pair.
- Bryant Park: One of the best places to people watch in all of NY City. Punk, Chic, Business, Tourist, Local, Trendy, Norm-Core, High Fashion, Models, Celebs, Family, Singles, Flourescent, Fake Fur, Real Fur, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Coney Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan & more. Eat, Shop, Skate, Take Pix, Sit, Walk, Mingle, Drink, and Ride the Carousel.
Nike AF1 Soho, Art at Canal, & Dover Street Market.
Foot Locker Times Square, Adidas Store Mid-Town, em_pty_gallery Soho, The Uptown Punk 8618′ Streetzblog pants.
Barney’s, Selfies, Some of my Own Sewn Clothes.
Bryant Park, Fashion Ave, & Madison Square Garden
Places w/ Biggest lines out the door:
- Pink in Soho
- Canada Goose
- Bathing Ape Soho