Yohji Yamamoto Sassy In Paris S/S 2018
SASSY-Definition: Possessing the attitude of someone endowed with ungodly amount of Cool
The video below is the Yohji Yamamoto men’s 2018 spring/summer runway show in Paris on June 22, 2017. Once again, Double Y delivers the goods. Exquisite flow of the tops & bottoms, the appropriate amount of the color black, clothes so comfy looking you may sleep in them, & loose, flowing draped perfectly silhouettes.
Listed below are the Highlights & Lowlights along with the video of the Runway Show. Enjoy!
- The Duo layer on the bottom of the pants
- Super comfortable
- The crisp, clean lines on the straight legged black pants
- Writing on the right side of the jackets to match the left side of the pants
- Baggy, cropped, yet nicely tailored and very comfy black bottoms
- Deconstructed, Reconstructed suit jackets. Some with splotches of paint
- Silver Zippers, oversized Silver chains, and more sweet silver acruements
- Fluid, flow, & fun
- The music is a big off. The Clothes really don’t even need music, they are so good, but they would really sing better with some Loungy-Techno-House.
- The Blues, the off whites and the reds.
Next post will be the finished product of the Mercer Cred Double Cargo Pocket Pants made by Streetzblog for the Fall 2017 collection. See you on the Streetz!