What’s HOT Memorial Day Monday 2014
2nd Annual look at what’s Hot Memorial Day Monday
As a blogger I get stats and in these reports I can tell what people like to read the most. On Streetzblog, the biggest article ever was on the type of headphones Michael Phelps wore during the Olympics. Second most read is anything about Jordan’s tied with Luxe Life Kicks, Next up is What’s Hot Memorial Day Monday 2013. So, here is the 2nd annual look at what’s Hot on Memorial Day Monday.
- The M2Malletier-Le Fleur Du Mal Clutch: This ladies handbag has the most radical looking handle. To me it looks like industrial metal used in a modern-day closet of the Rich and Famous. Others think it looks like a gold chopstick. The designers call it a Needle inspired by medieval armor. Celebrities from Eva Mendes to Cate Blanchett to Jessica Alba to Kate Hudson have been seen rocking this modern must see and must compliment clutch. I’m not really the official dude for hand bags, but I would call it this season’s IT bag. Looks so innovative, slick and in the moment-It’s gotta’ be the IT bag of the moment. The M2Malletier-Le Fleur Du Mal Clutch can be your very own arm candy for $1,520 at net-a-porter.com
- Frends Headphones: Pink, light blue, dark blue, black and yellow iridescent headphones. If you want to be seen and stand out from the crowd this is a great choice for you. Rock to the Beat for $199.99 at shopBAZAAR.com
- ASOS Iridescent Fabulous Platform Sandals: These totally match the Frends Headphones. Purple, flo-green, pink, and light blue iridescent colors. With what looks like a white Vibram sole (Actually a Durable Flat Form Sole). Get your pedicure done then get your sandals for $76.22 at ASOS.com
- Saint Laurent (Without the Yves) By Hedi Slimane Sunglasses: This hip pair of lucite luxury has a golden honey hued lens and frame. These would go perfect with a pair of Marc Jacobs Bronzed Brown patent leather kicks. If you want the Luxe-Life Look in minutes, this is the pair of sunglasses made just for you! Keep the Sun out of your eyes and the neighbors checking you out for $324 at solsticesunglasses.com
- Louis Vuitton Yellow Bowling Bag: If you haven’t seen this handbag in the hands of Michelle Williams I guess you haven’t been reading any paper magazines lately. This bag is in practically every Women’s Fashion Mag out there. It does look nice, even nicer modeled by the sexy Michelle Williams. It has 3 zippered compartments and is part of the L.V Mongram Empreinte collection. It would match nicely with the Honey Hued Saint Laurent Sunglasses. Get your stand out Citron yellow luxe-life bag for $2,530 at Louusvuitton.com
- Alexander Wang Parental Advisory Sweatshirt: Sheer Stripe Knit Neoprene Sweatshirt featuring the infamous Parental Advisory Explicit Content wording laser cut into the fabric. Get your translucent and lucent gear for $995 at Alexander Wang.com
- Dior Homme in Hawaii: Memorial Day typically kicks off Summer and according to Modern Luxury Magazine, Dior Homme is coming to Hawaii this Summer. Creative Director Kris Van Assche plans to release a collection intertwining the tuxedo and the beach. Sounds like fun! I need to get my name on the guest list for this grand opening. dior.com
Posted on May 20, 2014, in Fashion, HOT TREND ALERT and tagged #Swag#, Alexander Wang, ASOS, Clutch, Dior Homme, Fashion, Frends, Frends Headphones, Hot on Streetzblog, Louis Vuitton, M2Malletier, Memorial Day, Saint Laurent, Spring Summer Fashion 2014, style, What's Hot Memorial Day Monday 2014. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.