Lanvin F/W2014-15 has Landed
Goth Vibe, Nice Digs, Cool Shoes
Highlights of this show include:
- The Setting: Stylish, Upper class, Beautiful, Greek, New Romantic, and Classic. I expect a King or Queen to step out any moment during the show. And then towards the end, they pan to the see-thru ceiling. I could for sure spend a day or two here. I bet there’s a Kings Thrown somewhere in the same building, maybe some crown jewels too!
- The Shoes: Green Shoes with matching shirts, Blue Shoes with matching attire, Orangish/Red shoes with a Red top and what looks like Silver Shoes, once again matching the clothing. I’m a shoe guy, thus the shoes and the matching clothes are very nice.
- Long, Long Skinny Scarves: Yep, they sure are long and skinny. They add some what I would call “Style Francais” to the looks. I just wouldn’t wear one out on the town while drinking cocktails, I would probably trip on it.
- The Music: Fits the setting very nicely. A bit Abstract, Lounge tinged with a bit of darkness to it. Gives it a nice laid back, crunchy, pre and post Modern French Vibe to the show.
- The Black and White Backpack: When I was in NYC in December, the Jordans I saw the most on people were the crisp, clean, Black and White with a tad of red-Jordan 13’s as worn by Denzel Washington in the movie, “He Got Game”. I think people wore them to stand out in the cold wintery weather or to blend in with the snow and street. This Backpack would go perfectly with those shoes. It would also be nice to use to carry things to and from work, especially while wearing a classic black suit and a white button down shirt.
- Oh and did I mention the Blue, Green, silver and Orangish Red Shoes?
Posted on February 18, 2014, in clothing, Color, Fashion, KICKS and tagged Black and White, Blue Shoes, Classic, F/W 2014-15 Lanvin Fashion Show, fashion show, French, Lanvin, Lanvin Shoes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.