Chris Paul “Cuts Through L.A”
In honor of the New Jordan CP3 VI Shoe launch, Nike did a stunt in Venice Beach entitled “Cut Through L.A” This is the kind of video where I don’t want to tell you too much about it ahead of time. But being a blog writer, I can’t resist letting you in on a few fun things:
- One of my favorite parts is the lady with the NY coffee cup that’s spilling out plastic like coffee
- Chris Paul is wearing black, I’d think it would be Navy Blue and red? And check out what the defensive players have on! Yellow-which seems to me to be a bit of a jab on the Lakers? Hmmm Kobe is a Nike Guy-Kinda’ funny.
- Where are the crowds of people watching this being filmed?
- The music soundtrack is perfect.
- And lastly, why doesn’t Chris Paul slam the ball in the end? Other than that Pretty crazy Vid.
What do you think?
Posted on October 18, 2012, in Jordans, KICKS and tagged Chris Paul, coffee cup, cp3, CP3 V1, L.A, new jordan, New Kicks for fall 2012, NIKE, Street Stunts, venice beach. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.