Daily Archives: October 18, 2012
In honor of the New Jordan CP3 VI Shoe launch, Nike did a stunt in Venice Beach entitled “Cut Through L.A” This is the kind of video where I don’t want to tell you too much about it ahead of time. But being a blog writer, I can’t resist letting you in on a few fun things:
- One of my favorite parts is the lady with the NY coffee cup that’s spilling out plastic like coffee
- Chris Paul is wearing black, I’d think it would be Navy Blue and red? And check out what the defensive players have on! Yellow-which seems to me to be a bit of a jab on the Lakers? Hmmm Kobe is a Nike Guy-Kinda’ funny.
- Where are the crowds of people watching this being filmed?
- The music soundtrack is perfect.
- And lastly, why doesn’t Chris Paul slam the ball in the end? Other than that Pretty crazy Vid.
What do you think?