Daily Archives: September 27, 2012
The Hot List-Sept 2012
Before I had a blog, I had a few websites where instead of writing about a lot of cool trends, kicks and clothes from around the world, I would just list them and put a few pictures on the site. Today, I will go Old School and just list what I’ve been seeing as HOT in Sept 2012. And since it’s a blog, I may add in a bit of editorial, but I will attempt to keep it pretty simple and easy to read.
And ooops, I guess My attraction to shoes is a bit much, looks like it’s almost all kicks and shoes. Next time, I’ll try better to mix it up a bit more. Or not. I’m actually on another probation from buying shoes. (September 10, 2012 – December 15, 2012)
Streetzblog.com’s TOP 15 List plus some Burlbling Under Extra’s
- Brown Shoes for Fall 2012-Double Monk Strap if you can Rock em’
- TV Show’s-“Revenge”, “Person of Interest” and “Football Night in America”
- Aviator Sunglasses-it’s the anniversary of Rayban and Rayban made the first aviator sunglasses to help pilots see better while flying planes back in the day. And on Fashion’s Night Out, I bought a pair of Michael Kors Kauai Aviators, so gotta’ have aviators on this list.
- The Color Grey
- Brogue Boots-colorful Soles like Cole Haan’s, Camo like McNairy’s, And I still like the Grenson Fred version with the white soles.
- Dark Blue and Black Suit Vests-Worn either with a suit or without
- T’s with small V collars
- Movies-The Hobbit “An Unexpected Journey” and the New James Bond “Skyfall”
- 1.5 Inch cuffs on dress pants
- Cobalt Blue
- The Lanvin Gangster Breifcase-Check out the new Lanvin store in NYC! I know I will in December
- The Jil Sander Paper Bag Purse-If you can find one!
- Jordan Retro 11 “Bred”-Or whatever comes out on December 22nd this year. Was the Jordan 11 Columbia, then the “Playoff” now its the Bred. They all look pretty good to me. Basically the black, white, Bright red and patent black Jordan 11’s.
- EXTRA: The Fireman’s Coat-Maybe by Spring 2013?-I did see a couple nice ones during NYC’s Fashion Week. Just not a perfect one for me yet.
The New MySpace-Justin Timberlake sure hopes so after sinking 35 million into it, The PS3 mini, Wii University or Just Oceanic Time Warner Cable Bringing your video games directly to your DVR or remote-Kind of a wait and see game on this one, the Mullet Dress, Gum Soles, Leather saddle bags-as seen on the runways for Spring Summer 2013 They Look a Bit heavy and hot for Hawaii-maybe a NYC trend? Tailored Slim Levi’s, Adidas Originals Top Ten Sleek Brogue Pack-If I could I would combine the low tops with the high tops-then these work. Plaid Blazers cut at the waist, Bow-Ties: The real ones that you actually tie-that’s for sure not for me right now, and the clunky Jewel, Stones, and Metal Choker Knecklaces.
Picture of the Jordan 11’s courtesy of KicksOnFire.com and picture of the Lanvin Breifcase courtesy of selectism.com Kicks first seen by Streetzblog on Sole Collector’s website and Lanvin’s first seen on Barneys website.