Hot on the Streetz-Holiday Edition 120511
Hot on the Holiday Streetz-120511
1. Jordans are always HOT for the Holidays. But these babies aren’t due to release until February 2012. I’ll be making a trip to NYC and Chicago in Mid December. I’ll let you know if I spot any on anyone or if some of the secret shops have em’. The next big December release are the Jordan Retro 11 Concords (Pictured below courtesy of Hypebeast. somewhere around December 23rd depending on where you live. A friend of mine from San Fran said he’d keep a pair on ice for me on these, we’ll see..Cause I know they will be a hard one to get at price.
Hot on the Holiday Streetz-Female Hotness
1. Rhinestone Headphones/black with Silver Star: Gojane.com $34 or special holiday price right now at 20% off for just $27.20. Or check out my friends over at Custom Rhinestone Clothing. They can hook you up with anything and everything under the “Hawaiian” Sun with rhinestones. I’m getting my niece some nice gear for Christmas from them.
2. The Hunger Game Collector’s Gift Pack: These are the books not the movie. But the movie is one of the most anticipated of the Holiday Season. Get a glimpse of what all the fuss is about by speed reading through these books. Barnes and Noble $30 or special Holiday Haul price of $27 at seventeen.com/holidayhaul Personally I do not know how anyone can do so much internet shopping and not run into crazy credit card debt. but It’s you doing the shopping not me on these websites. Me I’d rather pay cash and shop in person. Save my Credit Card for trips and Hotel rooms.. and of course baggage fees.
3. Lady Ga Ga Holographic nail Polish: It comes with two colors to give your nails a “real” Holigraphic effect. I gotta’ see it to believe this one. Available for a very limited time at barneys.com or at the Barneys NYC store.
4. Custom iPhone Cases: I had one of these done with my DJ art. It was really easy, I just uploaded the art, centered it to how I liked it and within 4 days they mailed it to me. You can make practically any type of picture or logo on your case. Cases are available 24/7 at case-mate.com I’m pretty sure I paid about $34 and yes, I did put this on my credit card, but it was worth it. TIP: Sign up for their newsletter! Over the weekend I received an electronic coupon good for 25% off my next purchase. Sweet!
5. Cake-Pop Maker: For the last two year’s all I kept seeing in NYC and Chicago were cupcakes, lately I’ve been seeing these mini cake with icing pops in Hawaii. Now you can make them yourself with the Daily Grommet Babycakes Cake Pop Mini treat Maker. $30 or get the Holiday Haul price of $25.50 at seventeen.com/holidayhaul
6. New Balance Custom Sneakers: Seems everyone is getting into the custom game. For customs these come with a pretty reasonable price tag too. $115 at shopnewbalance.com
If you’re in NYC and going to Swedish House Mafia at Madison Square Garden-give me a text and we can get together and talk about what’s hot on the streetz where you live. I’ll be doing Streetzblog.com interviews throughout the SHM night. Text me at 808 479 9928 if you want to be in the Special Edition SHM at MSG-What’s hot fashion wise at the concert edition coming out on Saturday December 17, 2011. I’ll get us a vid too of the Song of Fall 2011-Save the World by Swedish House Mafia. BTW check out the Knife party remix of Save the World-It has some killer Dubstep riffs in it.
Posted on December 5, 2011, in Celebrity Shoes, clothing, Concerts, Events, Hawaii, HOT TREND ALERT, Jordans, KICKS, Music, NYC, Streetwear and tagged Air Jordan Retro 4 White Cement release date, Fashion, Gifts and more, Great Gift Ideas 2011, KIcks, See you in NYC and Chicago real soon!, SHM at MSG, What's hot for females for the Holidays 2011. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.